Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:47:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When do we receive our AMP from the Sale?  (Read 350 times)
SnappingTurtle114 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 07:37:12 AM

I bought AMPS of the first 24 hours of the sale, its been forever, the sale finally ended, And my omni wallet still has nothing. When should we expect these?
Dave5

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:52:41 AM

I bought AMPS of the first 24 hours of the sale, its been forever, the sale finally ended, And my omni wallet still has nothing. When should we expect these?

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/10/18/4463571-thanks/

"When Do I Get My AMPs?

Soon! There are a few final steps to complete before we can send them:

Wait for the last few straggling wire transfer to BTTF, committed before the end of the sale;

Receive the full log of transactions from YUNBI;

Receive the full and final log of transactions from BTTF;

Combine the logs from all three sale venues to calculate the right amount of AMPs to be sent to each venue and participant depending on their purchase amount, purchase time, and bonuses.

Once and only once we have all of this information and are ready to send the AMPs to all of our supporters at the same time, we will do so and announce it through our newsletter."

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
SnappingTurtle114 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 02:41:57 AM

I have a question, Is my "Omniwallet" already capable of receiving the AMP whenever they do come? Because i only have bitcoin address in their, i want to make sure i dont need to do anything else and then when i do go to get them something dosent work because im uneducated on this type of "Synero" haha <-- you see what i did there :p lol
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:18:14 AM

I have a question, Is my "Omniwallet" already capable of receiving the AMP whenever they do come? Because i only have bitcoin address in their, i want to make sure i dont need to do anything else and then when i do go to get them something dosent work because im uneducated on this type of "Synero" haha <-- you see what i did there :p lol

Yes, your AMPs will be sent to your BTC address.  Omni is a protocol layer that rides on top of the bitcoin blockchain.  You're all set.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: