Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A personal apologize to Dempsey... he was right all along: there are Russians!!!  (Read 247 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:08:20 AM

Dempsey like today Dunfort seems to be men of war. By this I mean that denying reality is a sure way to ask for troubles.

The issue is that the communications weren't clear. It's sure there is nothing glorious in saying that because ruskies defend Syrian gov, it's untouchable.

but in a sense the core problem is the behavior of the American exploitative class. They believed they could exploit Russia. Dream on. When I listen to Biden declaring a cyberwar against Russia I am just baffled.

One of the problem is the revolving door between the private (illegal) military industrial complex and the constitutional one. My all respect to mr Prince which I appreciate however I prefer official flag, with congress and co (and the full show) (contrary to the booze and co which don't spears).

What I am saying is that all institutions of the us are collapsing or slowly rotting. Something in the spirit is broken. There are really too much corruption and lies build on lies.

46.5 millions poors, 95m out of the workforce, an admin that is becoming sovietik...

But deep down the problem for the exploitative class of America is the point of the spears... meanwhile guys like trump or bill clinton are friends with the rapists... for the spears holders it's the Euphrate banks or small river somewhere with a lot of people ready to do very unpleasant things to any foreigners in their land...

It's a big fukery.

It will be fun, when some of those men will say enough to the exploitative class once they are assured of the full support of the spears holder... then it will be game on... and from the sino-Russian perspective...

First your exploitative class need us in captivity before putting the chains of the slaves...

Actually even if they can put one of their own on the top... I don't think they are winning.

Anyway to be continued, my sino-russians will not become captive easily... they may even win against your exploitative class...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:07:33 PM

but in a sense the core problem is the behavior of the American exploitative class. They believed they could exploit Russia. Dream on. When I listen to Biden declaring a cyberwar against Russia I am just baffled.
While I hate the term, digital warfare is a real thing. If you don't believe it exists you have been sleeping for the last 20 years. Nations are in war for economic interest and power. It's all fun and games until airplanes fall out of the sky. My servers get attacked more than 150+ times a day.

First your exploitative class need us in captivity before putting the chains of the slaves...
You have been brainwashed.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌