Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Currencies / Currencies for Bitcoins(my bitcoins)  (Read 216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nerfedit (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:51:15 AM

BTCBitcoin Exchange, 24/7 Instant releaseBTC

Hi, new to this forum, but not new to trading. To make things short, here is what i have for offer.

Western Union/Money gram => Available 24/7, no limits, instant release
Payoneer => Available 24/7, no limits, normally about 10 to 20minutes to get the whole deal done.
Direct Deposits => Available during EDT 8AM to 5PM, normally about 30minutes to get the whole deal done.
Paypal(balance only, no cards) => Available 24/7, limits set to 100USD for fresh trades, no limits for repeated users. normally 30minutes to up to 3 days to get the whole deal done. Depending on the trust of the incoming user.

Escrows are more then welcome, since i am a new user here, i abid to that.

Rates are as follows
Western Union/Moneygram => Preev+4.5%
Payoneer => Preev+15%
Direct Deposit => Preev+4%
Paypal => Preev + 12%

All rates are quoted BEFORE fees, hence you have to be paying for any additional fees incurred for during the payment to me.

I can be contacted only via this forum. Please leave a message and allow me time to reply as i am a new user here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: