Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what long term price ratio against ZEC do you think KMD will be?
0.02          50:1 - 77 (47.8%)
0.01         100:1 - 20 (12.4%)
0.005       200:1 - 17 (10.6%)
0.002       500:1 - 11 (6.8%)
0.001     1000:1 - 36 (22.4%)
Total Voters: 161

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KMD] Komodo speculation  (Read 47086 times)
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

I see that Komodo is awesome project.
But I dont understand why market graphs doesnt show big trust ?
If you look at all time or daily graphics - you will see a huge flag moving down.

Even today/yesterday - all cryptos shoot up,except KMD.

Any ideas why?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:50:55 AM

I hope they will survive. look at the number of ICO and existing cryptocurrencys over a thousand now.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

I see that Komodo is awesome project.
But I dont understand why market graphs doesnt show big trust ?
If you look at all time or daily graphics - you will see a huge flag moving down.

Even today/yesterday - all cryptos shoot up,except KMD.

Any ideas why?

everything is fine with the market graphs i see Tongue
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:03:57 AM

Komodo is very nice project. I am only waiting for them to partner with right people. Better publicity will bring lot more long term holders. I am very bullish for Komodo, I plan to hold more and more.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AgatioX

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:14:28 AM

very nice project...but damn you cant trick with Graphs....
It didnt grow.Why Huh Because someone had inside that dICO will be postponed!!!
And now we dumped!

Why did you whine in twitter then "Speculators you dont let our token grow!" - NO its your fault devs!
yorklab

Activity: 223

Utrum OOT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:30:33 PM

I believe the current price is extremely cheap now but many people just can’t see that. Let me tell you a quick story on how my Impatience cost me a lot of money. I was in Zencash early on because I researched that company to death and I knew what they had and who was behind it. The price went down to less than half of my initial buy-in. Instead of seeing it as a buying opportunity and buying more, I figured I had time to invest elsewhere and come back; I sold at a big loss; A week later the Palm Beach Report recommended them and it went up 500%. It will never see that low price again.

I went looking for another promising project and found Komodo. Some mistakes have been made by the founders along the way which has caused the current low price, but I think they have learned from that and are about to turn the corner. And about the price; with two delays on their first ICO, along with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash causing all the alts to go down, KMD has held up really well. This tells me there is very little down side from here, but the up side is really off the charts.

With their first ICO (with a working bank) and two conferences in the Middle East (with people who have money) all happening in the next three weeks, this current price could disappear quickly, never to be seen again. And that’s what we do know, what about any announcements we don’t know about that could happen during that time?

This time I’m buying while it’s low and will wait……but I think it will be a short wait. Time will tell.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:39:46 AM

Again cheap. Who knows why?

amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

Again cheap. Who knows why?
Just the market ups and downs. All cryptos and that includes BTC move on speculative behavior. They usually not linked to the quality of the projects. So low prices are not that bad. Are just buying opportunities for the good stuff like KMD.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

And now we dumped!

Why did you whine in twitter then "Speculators you dont let our token grow!" - NO its your fault devs!

I’m glad they held it till it’s right.  It would have been far more catastrophic if they had launched and something went wrong.  I do believe once this works out there will many more companies jump on board.   People just want to see it work.  I’m holding.  I still have a lot of hope for this coin to be $50+ after the first of the year.

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

Holding KMD for a long time, holding with confidence Smiley
ups and downs are just how market works... its still cost more than almost all time.
and the team really surprises me every time..
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:02:03 PM

The sky is the limit if Komodo can deliver on decentralized ICOs. The Monaize launch date was set for November 10 but has been pushed back now so that looks bad. But if they get it working properly then all will be forgiven. With all the cracking down on ICOs right now from security commissions, dICOs are primed to take off.
Laviathon

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

The sky is the limit if Komodo can deliver on decentralized ICOs. The Monaize launch date was set for November 10 but has been pushed back now so that looks bad. But if they get it working properly then all will be forgiven. With all the cracking down on ICOs right now from security commissions, dICOs are primed to take off.

If anyone did any reading the problem is legit.  The base code for the Komodo wallet is based on zcash.   Any system with less than 4 gigs of ram can have issues sending payent, so imagine multiple transactions happening during the process.   That failure on some old systems could cause people to loose coins.  That’s why they are holding as best I can tell.

That’s probably a way over simplified explanation.  Anyone feel free to try and explain it better.

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

KMD is making good steady progress and its devs are very active.It also has huge community.I can safly predict that kmd will soon be $10

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:39:33 AM

And now we dumped!

Exchanges were talking about limiting BTC withdrawl and deposits around this time because of the Bitcoin Gold blockchain launch.  There was a bug found in the dICO wallet as well. Can you imagine the shitstorm that we would be going through right now if they proceeded and something fucked up?  Be glad that the devs took the time to make it right.

I got fucked over by Cryptsy pretty fucking hard.  I lost 375 LTC, 75 UNO and a bunch of other coins.  When they started shutting wallets down I was able to buy around 50 Bitcoin Dark and get them out of the exchange.  I was also able to get all my Feathercoin out.  I didn't have everything there, but I did have a big chunk of my holdings.

I got out of Crypto for a while after that.  I basically lost interest.  I'd open the Bitcoin Dark wallet every so often to let it stake, but that was it.  Then one day I checked the prices of FTC and BTCD.  I was floored, the coins started coming back up.

I started reading up on BTCD  and learned about the Komodo Platform and the coin swap.  I wound up swapping most of my BTCD for KMD.  I've steadily accumulated a small stockpile of this coin and firmly believe in its future.  I am in for the long haul. 

My stolen 375 LTC still stings, but the Komodo Platform and its future helps with that.
Rzqt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

Lot of events coming  Smiley

22 November - Conference at Dubai
29 November - KOMODO added to Coinrail (HOT event)
07 December - Important conferences for blockchain investors at Abu Dhabi
Unknown date - @monaizeuk dICO (probably very soon -delayed)
Unknown date - Website Relaunch (soon)
Laviathon

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:59:20 PM

Lot of events coming  Smiley

22 November - Conference at Dubai
29 November - KOMODO added to Coinrail (HOT event)
07 December - Important conferences for blockchain investors at Abu Dhabi
Unknown date - @monaizeuk dICO (probably very soon -delayed)
Unknown date - Website Relaunch (soon)

Those conferences are great.  That is an awesome time for them to negotiate deals to make the coin stronger + get more people involved in the project and increase awareness.

Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:06:10 AM

Considering kmd is partnered with a bank SURELY this coin is profitable in the future. I'm holding a few hundred and I don't plan to sell for a few years.

NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:56:06 AM

Komodo has very useful features now, and there is a list of more features that will come
also a list of projects that will run on the platform
i think that 2018 will be a good year for komodo price...
holding

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

I also believe that KOMODO has a great future, a lot of updates in 2018. But now with this market it is hard to predict the future price of the project. KOMODO by the way is moving very smoothly in contrast to the cue in contrast to most projects. Which sank by more than 90%. I think in long all will be well

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:29:28 PM

I sold my Komodo yesterday, hasn't done much over the past months so I'm moving to other more promising coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: