Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess Last Digit In TX ID  (Read 477 times)
Hayati (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:45:14 PM

The first person to guess the last digit in their TX ID wins everything in the address, if the first person should win I will give them 0.001 BTC personally.

I will take 1% from each game if a minimum of 10 players participated.

How To Play:

- Post your BTC address w/ your guessed letter/number
- Deposit 0.001 BTC to 1CzYXne2FH2T5B3FvPevbS8G8B5fHC5S95
- Your post must be before the time you sent BTC to the address

Example Post:

My address is 1CzYXne2FH2T5B3FvPevbS8G8B5fHC5S95 and I guess the number 0.

Please move this thread to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:48:37 PM

The first person to guess the last digit in their TX ID wins everything in the address, if the first person should win I will give them 0.001 BTC personally.

I will take 1% from each game if a minimum of 10 players participated.

How To Play:

- Post your BTC address w/ your guessed letter/number
- Deposit 0.001 BTC to 1CzYXne2FH2T5B3FvPevbS8G8B5fHC5S95
- Your post must be before the time you sent BTC to the address

Example Post:

My address is 1CzYXne2FH2T5B3FvPevbS8G8B5fHC5S95 and I guess the number 0.
Where is your Tx? There is nothing in the address! And as u r running the game without any website, it is better to use an escrow to hold the fund.

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:50:38 PM

Did you read Danny's reply to your other thread?  You do know that some wallets such as electrum shows transaction ID before broadcasting, right?  I can make 10 different transactions in 2 minutes if I want to and I don't need to spend a satoshi.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Hayati (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:51:56 PM

Did you read Danny's reply to your other thread?  You do know that some wallets such as electrum shows transaction ID before broadcasting, right?

I did but I thought it would be something that would take a long time to do, such as cracking. Wouldn't that mean only I can see the TX ID though? Or can just any person cheat?
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:53:59 PM

Did you read Danny's reply to your other thread?  You do know that some wallets such as electrum shows transaction ID before broadcasting, right? I can make 10 different transactions in 2 minutes if I want to and I don't need to spend a satoshi.

I did but I thought it would be something that would take a long time to do, such as cracking. Wouldn't that mean only I can see the TX ID though? Or can just any person cheat?

I've edited my reply to add the bolded part just before you quoted it.  Anyone can do that through the GUI.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Hayati (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:03:13 PM

Did you read Danny's reply to your other thread?  You do know that some wallets such as electrum shows transaction ID before broadcasting, right? I can make 10 different transactions in 2 minutes if I want to and I don't need to spend a satoshi.

I've edited my reply to add the bolded part just before you quoted it.  Anyone can do that through the GUI.

Oh, thank you for telling me. I should have waited before I posted this.

Is there anything else in a transaction I can let players guess and there's no possible or easy way for them to cheat?
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:12:41 PM

Did you read Danny's reply to your other thread?  You do know that some wallets such as electrum shows transaction ID before broadcasting, right? I can make 10 different transactions in 2 minutes if I want to and I don't need to spend a satoshi.

I've edited my reply to add the bolded part just before you quoted it.  Anyone can do that through the GUI.

Oh, thank you for telling me. I should have waited before I posted this.

Is there anything else in a transaction I can let players guess and there's no possible or easy way for them to cheat?

There's none because everything in a transaction can be viewed before actually broadcasting it.
One thing that's not in a transaction but unpredictable is confirmation time.  For example if you get people to guess the X in HH:MM:SX no one would be able to cheat then (except miners, probably.  But guessing the second is still hard.).  But you would need to use a single explorer (e.g blockchain.info) for that because you might get a problem with different timestamp if you use more than 1.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:11:47 AM

The last character of the block hash in which the transaction gets included?
MafiaCoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:44:42 AM

The last character of the block hash in which the transaction gets included?

how play with game?

if i guess last digit what prize?

and need vouch copy..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: