Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I improve my Membership  (Read 582 times)
SMSabuj (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:08:28 PM

Hi,
I'm a newbie. Recently I joined here. Now I want to know one thing from you.
Would please advice me that, How can I improve my Membership Or How can I become Legendary/Hero Member?

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:11:10 PM

Hi,
Would please advice me that, How can I improve my Membership Or How can I become Legendary/Hero Member?

Post once a day is the most efficient way of getting a better/new membership. Legendary/Hero would take atleast a year to reach tho, but imo it is worth it. You get 14 activity every two weeks. 2x7 = 14 14/14 = 1. Posting once a day would be the quickest way.

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:32:30 PM

Hi,

Post once a day is the most efficient way of getting a better/new membership. Legendary/Hero would take atleast a year to reach tho, but imo it is worth it. You get 14 activity every two weeks. 2x7 = 14 14/14 = 1. Posting once a day would be the quickest way.

It's more than a year, actually.  480 activity for hero and  at least 775 activity for legendary.  You know, 14 days for 14 activity?

@OP
For more on ranks, read this >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 10:58:35 PM

Hi,

It takes both time and activities to scale up membership and you can't fasten it up.All you should do is stay active and in the process your member rank will keep increasing
shirazteam110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:08:22 AM

i think you should keep posting every day atleast 1 post then might be it will go fast ..
There is formula also , they count 2 week = 14 point of activity

it is slow but u need to be patient for 1 year to become Senior

thanks
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 12:39:43 PM

My goal is to become a hero member also,there are only two ways to get it.Buyin git or patiently posting or contribute and become a healthy participant to a conversation,I saw some  hero members with a lot of trust I still can't understand why risk getting negative trust when you are a hero member..

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:19:02 AM

Well in order for you to increase your rank if thats what you are saying, you must invest your time in it. As you need 6 weeks in order for you to be a Jr. Member because you can only have 1 activity point per day in 2 weeks which is 14, your activity will be 42 by then end of 6 weeks and an additional 4 weeks in order for you to become a Member your activity will be 70 by then.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:25:40 PM

Hi,
Read the stickies before posting stuff in random sections.Literally,spending time reading  stickies should tell you everything you need to know.Everything else comes with time.

There is so such thing as membership.Again,reading stickies would have answered that question. Try contributing to the forum constructively.Why would you want to become Hero/Legendary in the first place?
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

You just joined this forum and why you thinking about becoming Hero member so quickly.You should learn first of all because you dont have much knowledge now as you are a newbie then hero member is not suitable for you.Just spend time here,learn read and write posts and slowly your rank will grow up and you will learn many things automatically.
SMSabuj (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:52:50 PM

Thanks a lot, all of you for your valuable advice me. So kind of you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: