Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: redacted  (Read 950 times)
daydreamin674 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:59:31 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 10:59:35 PM by daydreamin674

redacted
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lanzador

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:31:59 PM

Are there any news articles or reports that actually say what happened at the end of the game? The only ones I can find are in Spanish and don't really ever describe what happened after the game was suspended.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:47:23 PM

Is there anything that says that the match was stopped at the 86th minute and not restarted?

Flashscore shows the game as completed and the video shows nothing about any rock throwing.
Sofascore shows the game as cancelled with RG winning 2-0.

I think you have an argument here since it seems like the full game may not have been completed.  You need to find conclusive proof that they did not play past the 86th minute. 
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:00:33 PM

Ok, I watched the video of the match.  It looks like one guy threw a rock and the refs stopped the game.  BUT the time continued to run and hit 45:00.  So it seems super ambiguous.  Also every other site I could find other than Sofascore has the game as 2-0 @ FT. 

I also couldn't find anything on either the club's page or the official league page (http://www.fpf.com.pe/) saying one way or the other.  I'd say you're prob shit out of luck, but maybe ask that someone in support watched the end of the video because it's clear that they didn't play the last 4 minutes of the game + penalty time.  But I think that officially it counted as a full game because they just ran clock with no action. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: