Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 48% Profit In 10 Days, Min. Investment 0.001 BTC, Free Link To Senior And Up  (Read 544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HeroCat (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:19:33 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 04:04:17 PM by HeroCat

48% profit In 10 Days, Paying By Hourly, Min. Investment 0.001 BTC, Will Send Free Link To Senior Members And Up, Checked This Company - They Pay Back Instantly - This Is Good Opportunity !!! But they do not return the principal !!!  Grin
P.S. Forum members, which want to write negative trust comments ( various scam etc. ), do not waste your time.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:31:36 AM

I guess you need to write all the necessary information and not just send a link, I know I can qualify for the investment because I fit with the requirement of Members ranks (Sr. up) but just want to know all the details before putting money on this.

I know you are read but who cares if you can provide valid proof what you offer is legit.. Smiley
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:10:12 AM

But they do not return the principal !!! 

so you mean if for example i invested 1btc on it i will get .48btc as profit but i will not get my 1btc principal investment? isn't it clearly a loss on my part for only getting .48btc with my 1btc?
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:06:10 PM

so you mean if for example i invested 1btc on it i will get .48btc as profit but i will not get my 1btc principal investment? isn't it clearly a loss on my part for only getting .48btc with my 1btc?
Yeah that makes no sense if they don't return the principal that's a clear 52% loss. If they allow the principal to gain another profit n number of days then for only ROI it will take more 10 days(20 in total) so you will actually profit in the 3rd cycle, i.e 30 days. But anyways the site seems a clear scam that will run away in 1-2 months.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:14:09 PM

Doesn't sound like a very good deal really as the guys have said, if you don't get back your initial investment you will be at a loss and then more than likely they will keep the difference and run away.
HeroCat (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:21:06 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 02:01:25 PM by HeroCat

If you invested 1 BTC, you get back first 48% in next 10 days, then second 48% in next 10 days, third 48% in next 10 days and so on. Payout is instant, at any time. You do not get back principal, but get profit for indefinite time ahead.  Grin
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:50:59 PM

48% profit In 10 Days, Paying By Hourly, Min. Investment 0.001 BTC, Will Send Free Link To Senior Members And Up, Checked This Company - They Pay Back Instantly - This Is Good Opportunity !!! But they do not return the principal !!!  Grin
P.S. Forum members, which want to write negative trust comments ( various scam etc. ), do not waste your time.
I do not believe this because it might just be another big scam,we have seen big site that proves to be registered under UK government but later run away with people's money, i am talking of coince.com,who has not heard about that ?
HeroCat (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:31:10 AM

How can they pay back "instantly if it takes 10 days Huh ?
Huh Huh Huh ?

This makes no sense. Take the scam elsewhere.
You can make instant withdraw at any time, just in 10 days you reach 48% profit.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: