Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:07:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WSO-LTC | LTC Poker made right | Holdem, Plo, and Tournaments  (Read 3358 times)
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 11:47:22 PM

wsoltc.me closed?
http://wsoltc.me/
Zbog prirode ove web stranice, Sektor telekomunikacija i informacijskih sustava Crne Gore zatraEsio
je uklanjanje sadrEsaja. Operacijski meД‘unarodni online kockanje web stranice strogo je zabranjena
 bez dozvole, a moEse nositi u redu, kao i izruДЌenje i zatvorske kazne.

google translate:
Due to the nature of this website, telecommunications and information systems Montenegro zatraEẑio
removing sadrEẑaja. Operating meD'unarodni online gambling websites is strictly prohibited
  without permission, and Moez wear fine and izruDḰenje and prison sentences.

sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:50:28 AM

did this site just steal my litecoins?
BTCOnetime

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:51:52 AM

So where are my LTC?  

1 LTC deposit:
13009d73d8d9e13ea869c4758262aa82b2473f88f9acf2c39095756c189de857

2.9 LTC deposit:
d69167633a20aad469116ea4865d40c29d8615d14168fb675c3bf5d6d8bcb604

both within and hour of eachother...

another translation:

Due to the nature of this website, telecommunications and information systems Montenegro asks you about
the removal of content. An internationally operating online gambling sites is strictly prohibited
without permission, and perhaps will bear right and extradition? Bed and incarceration.

They don't answer my e-mails and never have soooo....  
BTCOnetime

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:53:15 AM

did this site belong to jageprice from Seals With Clubs?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 05:13:09 PM

I received a pm from the owner of WSO LTC asking me to post this message for them, as they are still a new member,

I would like to apologize for the take down, and at this time we will not be bringing the site back online. We have received some cease and desist messages and don't
want to risk any more losses. (This was mainly due to our domain being .me fucking terrible choice). Our hosting provider has reset our entire system per request of the
authorities so we have lost most information. We do have chip balances of users as well as emails associated with the account. We can reimburse players for their litecoins
but it won't be right away as our Litecoin wallet was destroyed with this fiasco. Please send an email to wsoltc.me@gmail.com with your username, email (associated with account),
and LTC address so that we may send you the litecoins.
bigfish321

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 12:03:33 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2013, 01:27:15 AM by bigfish321

^ don't believe that. if this "owner" isn't scamming us, what is his site name? and where is this servvs dood now.

going by servvs posts, pretty sure he is the "owner". one day talking about making ltc websites, couple weeks later "representing" a poker site. now mia. seems real.
servvs (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 01:53:22 AM

^ don't believe that. if this "owner" isn't scamming us, what is his site name? and where is this servvs dood now.

going by servvs posts, pretty sure he is the "owner". one day talking about making ltc websites, couple weeks later "representing" a poker site. now mia. seems real.

I'm not "MIA" and haven't scammed anyone. Yeah, one day I was talking about making ltc websites because I did some of the programming for this site and am interested in LTC. I have nothing to do with the money of the site and also haven't been paid for the work that I did.

Also plans of 2 websites, and I really hope this fuck up from the owner of this site doesn't screw me over.

This site isn't mine and I never ran it. Please don't accuse me of anything...
bigfish321

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:58:07 AM

lol where is this mysterious owner then? how did you come across this business relationship?
BTCOnetime

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 04:15:13 AM

this all smells like a scam.  I've sent several e-mails to the admin of this site (the e-mail address listed on this site) and NEVER got a response.  Servvs, what contact info do you have for this person that you said you were involved with?

I sent an e-mail about my non-credited cash-ins several days ago and still no response. 
bigfish321

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 04:31:50 AM

i don't know e1. not trying to accuse anyone of anything really but that flag on the website now looks really fake to me.

and then some mysterious owner asks a mod to post an explanation with a gmail address and says they do not have anyone's chips because their wallet yada yada... and pretty funny how this "owner" and servvs both use the f word in their posts. real professional.

i don't know about you guys but i'm not wasting my time trying email that scam gmail address.
bigfish321

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 05:01:18 AM

xdev

Seals with Clubs Representative
Posted Yesterday at 01:16 PM    #20
I'm in contact with one of the guys who did development for the owner. He hasn't been able to reach the owner yet to figure out what's going on. He's also very upset because he has been unpaid for his work.

I spent a little bit of time today trying to connect directly to the IP address (via the /windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file) of all the hosts wsoltc.me has been hosted at in case I could bypass what looks like a domain seizure, but no luck, not even on the PokerMavens port.

The developer has also tried anything 'special' he could think of to try and track down the server as well.

I'll keep you guys updated if I hear anything. I don't really have a stake in this fight but it sucks to see it happen, and I know a lot of players there were Seals players.
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:31:41 AM

wso ltc sent me all my chips   Cool
BTCOnetime

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:02:41 PM

Xdev is the shit...

Who was this person that supposedly contacted the mod to post for him/her, maybe the mod could chime in?  (still no e-mail response from admin@wsoltc.me)
BTCOnetime

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:05:07 PM

Saltyspitoon, how did this person contact you and what information do you have?  Why would this person not be able to post and why would servvs be doing the posing for him.  servvs, feel free to chime in as well.  Also, wallet destroyed?  what does that mean and how could that even happen? 

My best guess here is we are falling victim to yet another crypto-scammer...
BTCOnetime

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:47:19 AM

I recieved a PM from the person who apparently started the site...replied to it, waiting for a response, and also permission to post what he wrote to me.  Standby.
bigfish321

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:40:17 AM

i sent them my address and i got my ltc  plus some. they emailed me that they sent 8 too many but it was actually 6.6 too many. so i just sent back 6.6. btc-e is going to charge .5 ltc.

maybe i should have gave more time before i thought bad things but it does seem a little weird still. idk hope everyone gets their ltc and the site operators have better luck next time. doesn't sound to me like they should have lost any ltc. but if their wallet was really destroyed somehow, that would be really awesome of them to give us back our ltc still.

i liked the site a lot was hoping it would be around a while.
BTCOnetime

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:10:55 PM

This is a PM I received from the owner.  Seems like a pretty legit guy:

"I have sent you a message previously regarding your concerns. If you choose not to reply then that is something I can't change.

I want to take a moment and explain some things to you. When a domain is seized, you no longer own it. I don't have any email addresses @wsoltc.me because they are for that domain. I had to open an account at gmail to remedy this issue.

I haven't received an email from you but if you send an email with the email you registered with, a litecoin address, and your username to wsoltc.me@gmail.com then I will be able to give you back your chips. If you however continue to flame and take no action to help yourself, then please do so elsewhere

Also about servvs, he is someone I had do some development for how the website talks to the litecoin daemon. That is all he has to do with me. I wasn't smart in MY decision on how to use that litecoin daemon, and had it hosted on the same server as the website (which was wiped during the takedown).

I have lost a lot of money from this situation and will make everything right, but please stop calling my site a scam.

My anonymity is mine to own. I chose to do it this way for multiple reasons, and it mainly has to do with legal reasons (which has helped me greatly during the takedown). It has nothing to do with a scam. If I were to be scamming, I wouldn't make any attempt to pay anyone back, but I am actively seeking out my members to pay them ALL back.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here or at wsoltc.me@gmail.com"
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:16:05 PM

this is good idea, I'll definitely try it.

But limiting LTC is not good, it should accept more coins, such as FTC, CNC, JKC, etc. It will be fun, you can have different tables for different coins
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:44:32 PM

Intersting.  LTC is also better for microtx.

I'm the biggest supporter of LTC, and I hold mostly LTC, but the fees are higher which makes it less good for microtx.  I'd rather pay the fees though than deal with The Foundation that governs bitcoin..
BTCOnetime

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:28:10 PM

Well, looks like he paid...checked my LTC wallet this morning and had my balance from wsoltc.me    It was .1 heavy but I think that's what it charges me to ship to my main wallet so i'm going to hold onto it.     Thanks WSOLTC, best of luck in the future!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: