Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:48:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Needs A High Quality BTC Advertising Platform Just Like Adsense???  (Read 371 times)
Zbitco.in (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:44:36 AM

Cool CoolBTC

I was just think of a Good advertising/publishing program just like Adsense.

With good rate of CPM and targeted audience.

Has anyone ever tried it???

BitAds

Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:07:38 PM

Well, we need one yes..

But it requires that there is advertisers that sees the value.

By only letting advertisers pay with bitcoin, then you limit to bitcoin users only.. Accepting other means of payment will let non-btc users be able to advertise.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:22:37 PM

It will be great bitcoin ads network if it's happen.
Well are you have already take a step to build it? Or it just simple question to see people reaction?
If you seriously to make it happen, feel free to PM me with the details, I can do with some graphic design if you need.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:38:44 AM

BitAds

Are you asking about the service BitAds? The only one I've heard of is this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499972.0;all

Otherwise (if you're just asking about good advertising platforms), I've yet to find an advertising platform that rivals AdSense in the bitcoin world.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:56:38 AM

Cool CoolBTC

I was just think of a Good advertising/publishing program just like Adsense.

With good rate of CPM and targeted audience.

BitAds

before some days ago i was thinking to get advertisement from adsense , since my blog was adsense approved but when i pasted adds code but still it is not showed even after 2 days then finally . i thought to get bitcoin adds but now i am curious whether "BitAdd" is trusted or not . i mean it is paying honestly or not . will i get only for view the page at which the add is showing .
or i will get earning only for click at the ads .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: