Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn BTC on your iPhone or Android  (Read 932 times)
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:59:51 AM

I have checked this and seems not working for me

That's a bit vague. What exactly doesn't work? Can I have more details, please?

I got only 3 offers a total of 28 points . you should add more offers in philippines country sir

You'll probably have more offers/apps when the website is finished. Although there is not much I can do. That's up to advertisers.

i think there should be some improvements in the site because the Credit of points for completing task taking more time and some times credits is not credit in account .
secondly , i want ask how much time this will take to provide this service for pc , because i am pc user and using mobile very little .

You need to use the apps to get the credit, not just install them. Also, make sure you don't change the network/IP you used when clicking the offer.
I'm building the site for normal PC's, expect to have it finished in a couple weeks. This was just a test to get a sense of how this network performs.

yeah , it is good to use and easy site map  i will prefer to use this service to earn btc for everyone .
but still there needs some improvements like to be use it in any web browser ( wether is pc or mobile )
I'm building the site for normal PC's, expect to have it finished in a couple weeks, like I said above.

Thank you all for your feedback!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: