Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sig Spammers list and banned from Campaigns list  (Read 21316 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 10:12:24 PM

Sure I will.

Well I have already done it. Lutpin and Lauda you two guys are responsible for negative trust without any valid scamming reason. If I am a trust abuser, so are you two.

Wrong. You have provided negative trust for the reason of "trust abuse". In what way have our feedbacks been false? You yourself have admitted that you have currently banned accounts, and therefore are evading a ban.

I do not trust you because of that. If you are banned for whatever reason in a real-world location, would you be able to assume a new identity and then simply go back in there? That's simply illogical. The same thing applies here.

Remember the previous analogy to prison: if you are given a jail sentence of life, you cannot simply walk out and get a new name. It simply doesn't work that way. The trust we have given you is justified in that matter.

In fact, you should even be banned right now.

What is your justification?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:53:19 PM

Sure I will.

Well I have already done it. Lutpin and Lauda you two guys are responsible for negative trust without any valid scamming reason. If I am a trust abuser, so are you two.

Wrong. You have provided negative trust for the reason of "trust abuse". In what way have our feedbacks been false? You yourself have admitted that you have currently banned accounts, and therefore are evading a ban.

I do not trust you because of that. If you are banned for whatever reason in a real-world location, would you be able to assume a new identity and then simply go back in there? That's simply illogical. The same thing applies here.

Remember the previous analogy to prison: if you are given a jail sentence of life, you cannot simply walk out and get a new name. It simply doesn't work that way. The trust we have given you is justified in that matter.

In fact, you should even be banned right now.

What is your justification?

Hey boy now listen,
Trust rating is only to save people being scammed. If I had to scam then you would have never seen me working hard for signature campaign.
And for that jail stuff, yes everything is possible. Make a plastic surgery, change your name and welcome to the earth. Hope this time the society will not judge you instantly.  Meanwhile did you notice one thing, the guy might have been jailed for the wrong reason(a case of fault by police). So you should take your time judging others.

The problem with you guys is that you judge people too early. Of course my several accounts have been banned and the only reason was the quality of posts. Now I am still alive due to the fact that I add value to this forum.
Being a Sr. Member I do not feel bossy, that is what people should understand. Yes what you have done is a trust abuse. Trust system has only been made to protect people from scamming.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:02:49 AM

Hey boy now listen
Way to start a discussion, juvenile attempts at belittling the other party. How nice.

And for that jail stuff, yes everything is possible. Make a plastic surgery, change your name and welcome to the earth.
I think you're running a bit to deep into that rough comparison.

Hope this time the society will not judge you instantly. The problem with you guys is that you judge people too early. Of course my several accounts have been banned and the only reason was the quality of posts.
You have been banned several times. Independently. With different accounts. That is not being judged instantly. You've shown again and again the same habits.

Now I am still alive due to the fact that I add value to this forum.
You are "still alive" because nobody bothered to look into you. I did. I found your past. At that second, you fell back and since you're posting like you did back then.

Being a Sr. Member I do not feel bossy, that is what people should understand. Yes what you have done is a trust abuse. Trust system has only been made to protect people from scamming.
You're deceitful, you've shown yourself to believe standing over the rules, you have obvious troubles judging a situation. All reasons for which I do not trust you.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
abhishek.g

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:16:44 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 12:28:18 AM by abhishek.g

Hey boy now listen
Way to start a discussion, juvenile attempts at belittling the other party. How nice.

And for that jail stuff, yes everything is possible. Make a plastic surgery, change your name and welcome to the earth.
I think you're running a bit to deep into that rough comparison.

Hope this time the society will not judge you instantly. The problem with you guys is that you judge people too early. Of course my several accounts have been banned and the only reason was the quality of posts.
You have been banned several times. Independently. With different accounts. That is not being judged instantly. You've shown again and again the same habits.

Now I am still alive due to the fact that I add value to this forum.
You are "still alive" because nobody bothered to look into you. I did. I found your past. At that second, you fell back and since you're posting like you did back then.

You're deceitful, you've shown yourself to believe standing over the rules, you have obvious troubles judging a situation. All reasons for which I do not trust you.

1.I believe it is definitely better than what you guys do.
2. I am not, you have missed points as expected.
3. And I have accepted that in front of you all. But what now ? Hey why I am not banned ? May be I am adding value.
4. And you are here to pick candidates not to select them on the basis of elegibility. What if I would have come entirely differently ? If you can not tell the reason, you are not doing your job correctly.
5. Standing over ? Lol, like all other campaign managers were fool and you are the only.

You know what, my conclusion is:

Hired campaign managers work worse than owners.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:24:35 AM

And I have accepted that in front of you all. But what now? Hey why I am not banned?
Concerning level of inactivity on the ranks of global moderators and higher.

And you are here to pick candidates not to select them on the basis of elegibility. What if I would have come entirely differently ? If you can not tell the reason, you are not doing your job correctly.
I don't owe you an explanation why I don't want you to be part of my campaign. It's not my job to give that explanation either.
Selecting participants, making sure they post constructively, counting their posts, making the payments, those are my areas of operation.
No part of my job says I need to stand and defend my decisions. They are mine to make and yours to accept.

Standing over ? Lol, like all other campaign managers were fool and you are the only.
I'm not talking about campaign rules, I'm talking about forum rules, which you are in open violation of.
What is this, if not a clear sign that you think you are not bound by the rules and can act like you want to?

Hired campaign managers work bad than owners.
It's "worse". If you want to criticize my work, feel free to do so. I can take it. But don't hold your breath for me giving a shit about your opinion. I won't.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

abhishek.g

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:38:33 AM

And I have accepted that in front of you all. But what now? Hey why I am not banned?
Concerning level of inactivity on the ranks of global moderators and higher.

And you are here to pick candidates not to select them on the basis of elegibility. What if I would have come entirely differently ? If you can not tell the reason, you are not doing your job correctly.
I don't owe you an explanation why I don't want you to be part of my campaign. It's not my job to give that explanation either.
Selecting participants, making sure they post constructively, counting their posts, making the payments, those are my areas of operation.
No part of my job says I need to stand and defend my decisions. They are mine to make and yours to accept.

Standing over ? Lol, like all other campaign managers were fool and you are the only.
I'm not talking about campaign rules, I'm talking about forum rules, which you are in open violation of.
What is this, if not a clear sign that you think you are not bound by the rules and can act like you want to?

Hired campaign managers work bad than owners.
It's "worse". If you want to criticize my work, feel free to do so. I can take it. But don't hold your breath for me giving a shit about your opinion. I won't.

1. So that means there are chances for my account ti stay alive.
2. Trust me , you do. Else there will be a dis-satisfaction spreading over. People will say you bribe and its justificable.
3. Rules are made for the convenoence of people and not for creating a problem.
4. I know but I tried to minimise your guilt. You will have to take it, as you deserve it. I am not going to giva adamn about your shit. Better understand what you are doing. If I am a problem for forum, I will eventually get banned but who the hell are you to decide someone's future ? You have got no right to do this.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:04:26 AM

Trust me , you do. Else there will be a dis-satisfaction spreading over. People will say you bribe and its justificable.
Because not feeling the need to discuss every decision I make is the same as being corrupt, right?
Don't start bullshit about bribes, no, that's not "justificable" unless you have either proofs or indications for it. There are neither, you can't bribe me.

Rules are made for the convenoence of people and not for creating a problem.
It would be more convenient for everyone else on this forum if you would have stayed away.
Your violating of the rules is what causes this very problem currently, not the rules themselves.

I know but I tried to minimise your guilt. You will have to take it, as you deserve it.
As do you with my denial, and my negative trust.

Better understand what you are doing. If I am a problem for forum, I will eventually get banned.
You already did get banned. Over and over again.

but who the hell are you to decide someone's future?
If you think signature campaigns on this forum are your "future" please go outside. Search for a job or visit school. Don't be pathetic.

You have got no right to do this.
As an assigned campaign manager, I have every right. The owner gave me that right when hiring me to manage their signature campaign.
You failing to understand this each time someone is trying to explain it to you is starting to get old.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:21:45 AM

Hey boy now listen,
Trust rating is only to save people being scammed. Yes what you have done is a trust abuse. Trust system has only been made to protect people from scamming.

Hey boy now listen,
If this is the case, then your negative feedback on our profiles means that you consider us scammers, is that correct? You presumed that we were scammers because we left a negative trust rating on your profile because of your ban evasion. Is this logical?

If I had to scam then you would have never seen me working hard for signature campaign.
Of course my several accounts have been banned and the only reason was the quality of posts.

Working hard you say? You mean... working hard enough to be banned for poor post quality?

And for that jail stuff, yes everything is possible. Make a plastic surgery, change your name and welcome to the earth. Hope this time the society will not judge you instantly.  Meanwhile did you notice one thing, the guy might have been jailed for the wrong reason(a case of fault by police). So you should take your time judging others.
Of course my several accounts have been banned and the only reason was the quality of posts.

You admit that you have been banned multiple times due to the quality of your posts and yet you still think that you deserve a second (fifth?) chance. Do we allow thieves to continue stealing again and again only to pardon them?

It's right for criminals to assume new identities and continue doing the same as they were before?

The problem with you guys is that you judge people too early.

I don't think that there can be anything to argue about ban evasion. This was not judged too early. This was probably judged too soon.

abhishek.g

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:53:18 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 10:18:51 AM by abhishek.g

Hey boy now listen,
Trust rating is only to save people being scammed. Yes what you have done is a trust abuse. Trust system has only been made to protect people from scamming.

Hey boy now listen,
If this is the case, then your negative feedback on our profiles means that you consider us scammers, is that correct? You presumed that we were scammers because we left a negative trust rating on your profile because of your ban evasion. Is this logical?

If I had to scam then you would have never seen me working hard for signature campaign.

Working hard you say? You mean... working hard enough to be banned for poor post quality?

And for that jail stuff, yes everything is possible. Make a plastic surgery, change your name and welcome to the earth. Hope this time the society will not judge you instantly.  Meanwhile did you notice one thing, the guy might have been jailed for the wrong reason(a case of fault by police). So you should take your time judging others.

You admit that you have been banned multiple times due to the quality of your posts and yet you still think that you deserve a second (fifth?) chance. Do we allow thieves to continue stealing again and again only to pardon them?

It's right for criminals to assume new identities and continue doing the same as they were before?

The problem with you guys is that you judge people too early.

I don't think that there can be anything to argue about ban evasion. This was not judged too early. This was probably judged too soon.

1. Obviously not. You are just viewing a Bad me.
2. You did not get my point. Post quality is just a guess, they had not warned me even. Moreover I forgot to tell you one thing. I used to post referral links too. So this may be another strong reason.
3. How about the fact if you are not sure you are actually a thief !
4. Not sure what is the difference between last two lines but as far as I remember, alts were claimed too earlier but still I survived just because of the improvement I had.
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:16:14 PM

Permaban list

Code:
ahyadinnn-cheating smas ban
daniahya-cheating smas ban

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:20:28 PM

New list for 12/8/2016

Code:
cungursia
Dammitt
edge777
Qunenin
rekinthis

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:45:06 AM

New list for 12/20

Code:
Invulner
Naficopa

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:50:15 PM

New List for 12/26

Code:
davids

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:35:01 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 01:43:48 PM by yahoo62278

New list for 1/7

Code:
20kevin20
Bestwishes745
hulla
iamtom123
Jaceefrost
Maxdeielle
Pacepay
ubitcoin
virtualkeybuyer
Yutikas_11920

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:46:20 PM

I had PM'd about rating me based on your Blacklist members. You replied that I had a lot of post burst(every 1-10 minutes). Does that matter if one posts decent stuff? I don't understand how that qualifies as a condition for marking someone as spammer Sad
If possible, please give details of what to do and what not to do as a campaign member.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:40:55 PM

I had PM'd about rating me based on your Blacklist members. You replied that I had a lot of post burst(every 1-10 minutes). Does that matter if one posts decent stuff? I don't understand how that qualifies as a condition for marking someone as spammer Sad
If possible, please give details of what to do and what not to do as a campaign member.

Decent stuff like this?

FortuneJack is a great gambling website and it is shown how much their users trust them Smiley They don't even need escrows for their campaign (Although I do recommend one). Good Luck manager, people are looking up to your campaign Cheesy

Hello!
I hope this thread helps traders and Bitcoin users to sell or buy BTC according to the estimated price drop/rise looking at the chart.
-snip-

^ the thread is pointless when there's already the Wall Observer thread

This is one of the most decent ways of money lending. Great to see people co-operate here. This increases trust for the community. Happy New Year guys! Smiley

This thread is a duplicate of this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737508.0
Please follow the rules of Bitcointalk and stop using multiple threads for your auction. I've tried to sell one of my alts only to be warned by DT members that they look down upon account trading. I advise you the same.

Report it and/or PM the user instead of replying.

Please lock this thread as some people don't understand English and/or have a personal bot made to post their Bitcoin address whenever they find the word "gets XXXBTC".

It is hard these days to gain trust of others by acting as an escrow Tongue Anyways, I suggest the OP to contact anyone with 20+ trust score.

You could be jailed for selling animals worldwide and using them as a collateral. Please don't make troll threads. I hope your sister is just fine. It's fun to make everyone smile but you're not born to entertain everyone. Good Luck with your life, brother.

my hobby to collect knives. This is nothing particularly wrong with that. But sometimes a lot of money I spend on his harmless hobby

I recently saw a Bitcoin knife auction lol. Good Luck Smiley

Prime dice is the best place to earn a lot of bitcoins free . I get the free bitcoin from the faucet and from that i earn about 2 bitcoins from my luck . The only thing you need here is some luck and some strategy.

I dont think China is controlling bitcoins. Bitcoins is a fee online cyptocurrency and it must not be controlled by any country.

I think primedice should be the best because it provides us with free btc from faucet. There are some people who earned a lot of bitcoins from the faucet. Its great that only luck that helps us  in earning lots of btc.

The past two posts were within 2 minutes of each other.

No, because mother is the one who has brought me into this world .I would rather die of poverty than eating my mother. Its so sick that people will think about eating their mother alive just to stay alive.

Yes you can gamble through some of the sites such as primedice, 999dice ect . These sites are the most safe method which will help you in gamble.

Post #4875

I write in bitcointalk. I gamble some amount and invest in some of the profit earning campaigns. The best way for earning online by writing in  bitcointalk.

Post #1360

Best way for steady income is investing  some of the games which can bring you a lot of profit. Investing in may of the other gambling sites can earn you a lot of profit. I have been earning by writing in bitcointalk and gambling.

Post #1998

I would love for you to explain why after so many posts, yours are necessary and contribute to the thread in any way.

Dice is the best place for betting . I played there for 3 months and i get a lot of profit from dice. Dice is the best place for earning in spare time. I play when i m free .

If bitcoins were accepted in in insurane it would be the best day because insurance costs a lot of money and it would be great if we could pay through bitcoins.

These were also within 2 minutes of each other.

xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

~snip
You see, I lent my account to a friend of mine since I have alts[http://archive.is/94Jj9#selection-735.0-735.40
https://archive.is/epNSd#selection-3536.2-3609.41]. It was his posts that had me kicked off from that Signature Campaign run under Lauda. I had PM'd Lauda asking for an apology later. I promise never to lend my account ever again.
I have since then tried to make up for that mistake.
This is however, my post:
This thread is a duplicate of this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737508.0
Please follow the rules of Bitcointalk and stop using multiple threads for your auction. I've tried to sell one of my alts only to be warned by DT members that they look down upon account trading. I advise you the same.
I will be careful next time. I beg your pardon.

I promise to post quality content from now on. And thank you for showing my mistakes, actmyname Smiley

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:58:49 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 07:10:34 PM by actmyname

This is however, my post:

Okay. If that's your post, that also means that these are your posts:

FortuneJack is a great gambling website and it is shown how much their users trust them Smiley They don't even need escrows for their campaign (Although I do recommend one). Good Luck manager, people are looking up to your campaign Cheesy

Hello!
I hope this thread helps traders and Bitcoin users to sell or buy BTC according to the estimated price drop/rise looking at the chart.
-snip-

^ the thread is pointless when there's already the Wall Observer thread

This is one of the most decent ways of money lending. Great to see people co-operate here. This increases trust for the community. Happy New Year guys! Smiley

since they occurred after the post you deemed yours.

You lent your account to a friend of yours for the entire month of December, is that right? Otherwise, you will have some more posts to justify. However, this doesn't seem logical considering you were blacklisted on the 19th of December. It took you weeks to stop allowing your 'friend' to post on behalf of your account?

Strange, given that the seclog shows that you changed your password on the 20th. Things would match up, making it seem like you restricted access and were posting on your own since that date... which would mean you were still responsible for a significant portion of the posts I listed.

yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:08:16 PM

New entries for 1/8/2017

Code:
zef316