Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pesobit betting drainthebank.com  (Read 870 times)
betong (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:30:25 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 02:58:35 AM by betong

drainthebank.com

We're not in anyway part of pesobit team, just a pesobit supporter

Opening date 10/27/2016

Registration is open now
Account completion
    This is where we exchange permanent deposit and withrawal addresses, thru email

Lines:
basketball games
Ending
Minimum bet: 0.1 PSB
Max bet is very low right now, but were working to increase it.

House investment
    We share half of the overround to the house for taking the bet risk.
    Instant invest and divest
    We reserve the right to choose which bets goes to the house

Deposits and withrawals are manual.

We’re working on a tight budget.
Please be patient with the site, it takes getting used to.
We have to maintain a very low overhead and minimum bet.

Design
Failure. we’re really bad with design.
Hopefully we can hire someone to change this in the future.

Please be patient with us, this is our first website. And internet service here is not stable yet because of typhoon lawin.

Bonus surprise on November 3 2016
bonus will be computed based on risk amount from 10/27/2016 to 11/2/2016

cancelled

Email:
drainthebank.com@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:28:33 AM

NBA games tomorrow added
Washington Wizards vs Atlanta Hawks
Los Angeles Clippers vs Portland Trail Blazers

SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:55:58 AM

Wow pati ang pesobit ginagamit na sa betting iba na talaga ang narrating ng pesobit dami ng gamit . sa susunod siguro niyan magkakaroon na sa gambling site na ang gamit ay PSB coin. Sana next bitcoin na siya para happy lahat ang may hawank ng psb coin. Keep up the good work .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:53:29 AM

Ending ba to sir Huh Bat Hindi nalang ginawa ng betting game ? Wala pa pala design ung site.
betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:55:49 AM

Ending ba to sir Huh Bat Hindi nalang ginawa ng betting game ?

ending tsaka may spread din sir.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:01:36 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 01:14:52 PM by Japinat

This is new, I hope this site will last. I love to bet so let's get it on.. Pesobit should progress for the Pinoys..

Edit: I can't log in to the site, is there a password. The UI is not attractive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 12:25:35 AM

This is new, I hope this site will last. I love to bet so let's get it on.. Pesobit should progress for the Pinoys..

Edit: I can't log in to the site, is there a password. The UI is not attractive.

I can't log in to the site
you have to register first.

The UI is not attractive.
sorry for this.
we're trying to maintain low bandwidth and low minimum bet. and we're not really very good with design.
hopefully we can hire some help with this in the near future.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:32:39 AM

sorry for this.
we're trying to maintain low bandwidth and low minimum bet. and we're not really very good with design.
I like the idea of making a gambling site to support our very own pesobit, but please do it with passion.. I mean you had to have a good business plan first if you are really serious about this. The site appearance is something that you should consider first as that is the first impression for every gambler who will visit your site.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:50:39 AM

sorry for this.
I like the idea of making a gambling site to support our very own pesobit, but please do it with passion.. I mean you had to have a good business plan first if you are really serious about this. The site appearance is something that you should consider first as that is the first impression for every gambler who will visit your site.

I think it is not deserving to be criticize, They just do what they think will help to support the PSB, besides, the site is only new and it's function is working, Poor graphics will not gonna kill you, Even PD UI when they are still new is just poor just like drainthebank.com and look what their site achievement now?  If people really have a heart to support the coin, they will play on the site even it has a poor UI because it can't affect the performance of the game and i think it is more easy to use. Goodluck team PSB! Keep reaching your goals and don't get distracted to others criticism. Smiley
betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:42:14 AM

sorry for this.

the idea of the site is to be able process a lot of transactions at minimal cost to us.

due to this idea, we had to risk some things. like we don't put image or pictures in the site.
so design is very much affected.
also user friendlyness is affected. not because its harder to use, but its just different from what people are use to.

now our advantages:
minimal cost to run, we can keep this site running for a very long time, even without clients.
site is fast even on 2g isp.
we can handle a lot more traffic.
minimum bet is 0.1 psb

Sorry, we will not change the design for now, and risk what we think is our advantage.

Thank you for your input

betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 06:35:42 AM

NBA games for tomorrow added
spread and ending

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors 10/29/2016 7:00am
Indiana Pacers vs Brooklyn Nets 10/29/2016 7:30am
Orlando Magic vs Detroit Pistons 10/29/2016 7:30am
Charlotte Hornets vs Miami Heat 10/29/2016 8:05am
Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder 10/29/2016 8:05am
Houston Rockets vs Dallas Mavericks 10/29/2016 8:35am
Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz 10/29/2016 9:05am
Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans 10/29/2016 9:35am

vindicare

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:43:59 AM

@betong dont worry about the UI boss gaganda rin yan at least merong site na nag seserve kay PesoBit ngayon kesa wala, mas maganda nga yung parang HTML & CSS lang para sa mga naka broadband madali mag load wala ng "chechebureche" .
betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 01:14:17 AM

@betong dont worry about the UI boss gaganda rin yan at least merong site na nag seserve kay PesoBit ngayon kesa wala, mas maganda nga yung parang HTML & CSS lang para sa mga naka broadband madali mag load wala ng "chechebureche" .

actually, gusto namin imaintain na html tsaka minimal css tapos walang image. para mabilis yun site.

vindicare

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:05:55 PM

actually, gusto namin imaintain na html tsaka minimal css tapos walang image. para mabilis yun site.
ganyan lang medyo pagandahin lang konti Smiley , wala ng pa arte arte html css lang ok na
betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 04:35:26 AM

nba ending and some spread for tomorrow added

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers
Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns
Detroit Pistons vs Milwaukee Bucks
Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs
Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder
Dallas Mavericks vs Houston Rockets
Memphis Grizzlies vs Washington Wizards

betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 05:33:23 AM

11/01/2016 games added

Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets
Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors
Sacramento Kings vs Atlanta Hawks
LA Clippers vs Phoenix Suns

betong (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 02:34:48 AM

no bets, so far.
bonus cancelled.

im working on some offline funding for this project now. i'll stop adding games for now until someone actually deposit or the offline funding deal is done.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: