Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Senior Member Account with bitmixer campaign  (Read 516 times)
Trader24 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:05:25 AM

Account enrolled in Bitmixer. if you maintain the post qualify you'll be fine with this long term campaign.
I'll give the account with current password. so no one can say it is sold..

Sign message available 8 month Old.

Total Activity 400+

Starting Bid: 0.13BTC
Bid Increament: 0.005
BIN: 0.2BTC

Auction will end in one week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:48:31 PM

Well looks like an amazing opportuinity to join bitmixer, signature, as i do know they are closed spots, even willing to reopen some new spots, that should be disputed very fast, i do believe the price its quite hight because its a senior account, soo maybe reduce the price a bit could bring people interested into this.
arabicabeans

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:29:03 PM

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:15:01 AM

Account enrolled in Bitmixer. if you maintain the post qualify you'll be fine with this long term campaign.
I'll give the account with current password. so no one can say it is sold..

Sign message available 8 month Old.

Total Activity 400+

Starting Bid: 0.13BTC
Bid Increament: 0.005
BIN: 0.2BTC

Auction will end in one week.

not to shit here but if i understand your post correctly you are pointing out that account in bitmixer campaign have higher value than any account in other campaign, why is that? bitmixer is currently accepting new participants coz they recently reopened the campaign.

one more thing, what is this "I'll give the account with current password. so no one can say it is sold.."? so you are expecting the buyer not to change the password of the account?
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:50:29 AM

This might be an attempt to throw away your funds because their are limitations since the account is already enrolled and btc address added and lauda is not a dummy, i just made my own points though i might be wrong.

Trader24 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:38:08 AM

This might be an attempt to throw away your funds because their are limitations since the account is already enrolled and btc address added and lauda is not a dummy, i just made my own points though i might be wrong.

you are totally wrong. do you think lauda can catch the account only because of changing the password?
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:40:29 PM

one more thing, what is this "I'll give the account with current password. so no one can say it is sold.."? so you are expecting the buyer not to change the password of the account?

I think what the OP is getting at is that the buyer can change the password at a later date and be hacked into in the mean time to enable the account to be beefed up a bit.

In any case like always, a BitCoin Estimator price guide would be nice to read.  It saves asking the obvious questions such as Neutral trust, number of post Vs potential activity etc.
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:49:52 PM

I think what the OP is getting at is that the buyer can change the password at a later date and be hacked into in the mean time to enable the account to be beefed up a bit.

In any case like always, a BitCoin Estimator price guide would be nice to read.  It saves asking the obvious questions such as Neutral trust, number of post Vs potential activity etc.

Never mind, looks like the OP is selling the same account twice...  Undecided

I want to sell a Senior Member account with high Quality Posts and with Old Staked address.

Details:
Account Rank: Sr Member
Activity: 400+
Sign Message:
No ban, No loan,
Signature Campaign Yes: Altcoin campaign.

Starting Bid: 0.07
Bid Increment: 0.005
BIN: 0.12

Escrow: Yes (buyer will pay the fee)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:14:17 PM

you are totally wrong. do you think lauda can catch the account only because of changing the password?
Of course no but when you request change of Bitcoin address to receive payment,you will be caught.However there is no rule in that campaign that barred participation from bought account as long as new owner maintain the quality of posts.But I dont think op should sell his account as he can himself earn lots more with this campaign

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Trader24 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:52:48 AM

Of course no but when you request change of Bitcoin address to receive payment,you will be caught.However there is no rule in that campaign that barred participation from bought account as long as new owner maintain the quality of posts.But I dont think op should sell his account as he can himself earn lots more with this campaign
bitmixer is an automatic campaign. you don't need to request anyone to change password. you just need to put new address in wallet and everything is set.

Guys I've received a BIN offer.. waiting for his reply.. so no more bid please until my next update.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: