Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sell full member account with good potential  (Read 571 times)
Boathouse (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:20:09 AM

I auction full Member account with excellent post quality

Activity: 180+
Potential activity: 360+

Post quality: Excellent
No bans, no open loans and no negative trust

Starting price: 0.06 BTC
Minimum increase: 0.005 BTC
Bin price: 0.078 BTC

Escrow is a must. If not, you have to pay first.

Bid finishes 48 hours after last bid.

Private offers are welcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:44:00 PM

One think i must say you there is an hero account being sold at those rate, soo i really doubt you can sell your potencial senior for such price, does this account has a signed message? Reduce your price if you really do wanna to sell the account.
Boathouse (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:58:23 AM

One think i must say you there is an hero account being sold at those rate, soo i really doubt you can sell your potencial senior for such price, does this account has a signed message? Reduce your price if you really do wanna to sell the account.

I can sign a message.
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:08:59 PM

I can sign a message.

Are you meaning you can provide a message signed by a wallet address used in the account you are selling, or that you can sign a message to say you are selling the account?

Can you provide a BitCoin estimator on what they think the account is worth?
Boathouse (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:38:00 AM

I can sign a message.

Are you meaning you can provide a message signed by a wallet address used in the account you are selling, or that you can sign a message to say you are selling the account?

I can sign a message from the address posted by the account which is being sold. I will PM you the token.
silerim

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:24:50 PM

I can sign a message.

I can sign a message from the address posted by the account which is being sold. I will PM you the token.
Do you still selling?
Boathouse (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:21:23 PM

I can sign a message.

Do you still selling?

Yes.
silerim

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:41:30 PM

My bid is 0.02
Boathouse (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:00:48 AM

My bid is 0.02

Thanks for the bid. However, the starting bid is 0.06.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:06:30 AM

I can sign a message.
I wanted to ask op the same questions. Senior or hero account are been sold on that rate and even they find it difficult to sell talk more of full member account. Op lower your price and I think people will buy if it has the  quality posts as you  said.
Labernie

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:18:27 AM

I'm very scared of Bitcointalk acount to be sold .Many scammers ussualy use this account to scam investors in the ICO Projects.
They don't want to be undetected who they are. Many investors have been scammed by the accounts sold like this.
Boathouse (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:49:44 AM

It has been sold. So I will lock the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: