Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for information  (Read 1165 times)
mindgod (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 02:31:31 AM

first......how do i post to a section?

next....how do i get to silk road?
i've downloaded tor and then i get to the web page and it says...
silk road, annonymous market place.....which is fine, but, then on the next line it says...
---figure it out from here good luck Smiley
then when i click it, it takes me to the gawker article. HuhHuh?
then i tried the hidden site http://ianxz6zefk72ulzz.onion/
and when i go there it says..... join with 2 blank boxes and a code and blank box underneath and then a go button....
seriously, i'm lost and don't know what to do.

and the same goes with the other site too....http://5onwnspjvuk7cwvk.onion/

any help would totally be appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 02:37:46 AM

Nah, I keed.
But I don't think anyone's allowed to mention SR.

Vince Torres

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 02:38:54 AM

At the moment to use the Silk Road it requires a username and password. It now only accepts previous users. Closed reception, you were slightly late to the party.

Namecoin.com .bit domain registrar. Register a new .bit domain for just $1!
BTC: 1LpKzg24NHmrxLZbnVphcstV3s7uA8cSnT
LTC: LWHswCFRPouCXTNiT8B9HUVnGrae9eojVg
mindgod (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 03:43:25 AM

okay if sr is closed.....what about the other site.....http://5onwnspjvuk7cwvk.onion/???
ozyboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 07:27:43 AM

Hey can anyone help ? for some reason I can no longer see the silk road website. I log in my user name and password then type in the I am not a fucking robot text.. Then it just takes me to a blank page... Can anyone help me Huh I aint the most computer savy chap to say the least.... Angry Huh Huh Sad Ass frustrated australian !
swusc2

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

Do your part for Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 07:34:04 AM

Hey can anyone help ? for some reason I can no longer see the silk road website. I log in my user name and password then type in the I am not a fucking robot text.. Then it just takes me to a blank page... Can anyone help me Huh I aint the most computer savy chap to say the least.... Angry Huh Huh Sad Ass frustrated australian !

Go to SilkRoad discussion thread. Use search to find it.

Impress your friends! Buy a bitcoin keychain!
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=30799.0
3phase

Activity: 313
Merit: 251

Third score

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 07:38:36 AM

I think that you should be directed somewhere else, this is not a "how to buy dope and vigara" support forum. And you should be getting enough promotional emails about the second one.

Ask around in your neighborhood, you'll surely find someone willing to help. If that doesn't work, ask the police  Roll Eyes.

Seriously, don't worry, silkroad will most probably recognize the need for an independent support forum and get to it, most probably behind TOR again.

In the meantime, let's keep the discussions here to bitcoins, that's why most of us got here I think. But then again, I may be wrong.

Fiat no more.
Δoκιμάστε τo http://multibit.org - Bitcoin client τώρα και στα Eλληνικά
somethinghidden

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 08:26:03 AM

https://i.imgur.com/U8d7l.jpg
Nah, I keed.
But I don't think anyone's allowed to mention SR.

Lol, I am definitely using that image somewhere. Thanks!  Grin
Stardust

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 09:16:45 AM

I may sound like nagging but surely this is the bitcoin forum not the silk road forum, ey?
mindgod (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 01:01:33 PM

hey guys,
with all due respect....since i am a newbie and this site won't allow me to post elsewhere....ala "marketplace"....i have no choice but to ask silk related questions here.
all i'm looking for is answeres to my 2 simple questions. and since the sr question was sort of answered....meaning.....sr is inaccessable to new people, i guess. is that really true? because according to the marketplace thread here on this board, it says new registration is available.....that is why i am asking here.
and again, what about the supposed other site ......http://5onwnspjvuk7cwvk.onion/..... someone said that is called blackmarket......is that a real site and if so how do i access it?
sorry, if i'm bothering certain people by asking these questions.....all i'm looking for is help,= if i knew where else to ask, i would.
so now, for those that this bothers.....now that you know i'm here, skip over my post.....so that others that it doesn't bother, might help.
and to those that can help, thanks for all your in-put.
arnold1221

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 11:17:11 PM

Yeah good point. It would help to know what is not possible.
bittersweet

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 11:33:10 PM

I may sound like nagging but surely this is the bitcoin forum not the silk road forum, ey?

Silk Road is the biggest online marketplace using Bitcoins.
Gray and black markets are and will be the backbone of this currency, you like it or not.
You may just as well stop discussing Bitcoin and go back to fiat money if you don't like it.

My Bitcoin address: 1DjTsAYP3xR4ymcTUKNuFa5aHt42q2VgSg
JohnnyScience

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 11:37:06 PM

Silk Road is the biggest online marketplace using Bitcoins.
Gray and black markets are and will be the backbone of this currency, you like it or not.
You may just as well stop discussing Bitcoin and go back to fiat money if you don't like it.

Yes, this is huge for grey markets it seems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: