Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey miners looking to cash out $30k or more of your coins? We are interested.  (Read 3102 times)
battmann (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 06:41:47 PM

I am representing a site that needs to find a new source for large amounts of coins. We are looking to buy as many as possible right now, for more information please visit:

http://bitcoinsoup.com

Thank you.
GernMiester

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:49:05 AM

For whatever reason Chrome will not allow me to scroll down..
There is no scroll bar. Mouse wheel does nothing.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:56:36 PM

This is a really bad looking website. Seriously I could knock a basic form out in about 5 minutes that would look and function better and I don't even develop for a living.

How about you just wipe the slate clean and leave a basic HTML page with an e-mail address?
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 07:09:57 PM

This is a really bad looking website. Seriously I could knock a basic form out in about 5 minutes that would look and function better and I don't even develop for a living.

How about you just wipe the slate clean and leave a basic HTML page with an e-mail address?

It's just a piece of shit site from godaddy's "instant" pages I put up in ten minutes that was free and you can't touch the HTML. IT. IS. AWFUL, and i know that. I'm sorry lol

InspiredEye

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 08:17:29 PM

What sort of terms are you offering?

Free Bitcoin Trading http://Buttercoin.com
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:31:24 PM

What sort of terms are you offering?

We prefer to pay by bank transfer, credit/debitcard, but other meathods and more information can be found by emailing info@bitcoinsoup.com

The main person from the company and I both use that email to communicate with potential new sources for large quantity's of BTC. So if you are a serious seller please email us there to discuss futhor dealings.

We are on the market to find a large selling of coins from the consistent or one time 30-50k USD price range.
thank you,
-battmann
InspiredEye

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 10:54:43 PM

A few questions which might be helpful to others on this board.
  • What country are you based in? I'm assuming English is your second language.
  • Have you purchased large quantities of Bitcoin via Credit Card in the past, can you offer proof of the transaction?
  • Where can we get a reading on your reputation as a large scale buyer?

Free Bitcoin Trading http://Buttercoin.com
battmann (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:08:16 PM

A few questions which might be helpful to others on this board.
  • What country are you based in? I'm assuming English is your second language.
  • Have you purchased large quantities of Bitcoin via Credit Card in the past, can you offer proof of the transaction?
  • Where can we get a reading on your reputation as a large scale buyer?

I am only representing a company that sells bitcoins; everything you want to be answered can be more thoroughly answered by emailing info@bitcoinsoup.com

We are based in the United States, I am unsure if we have purchased by creditcard in the past, but we have purchased by bank to bank transfers. We recently did business with the user EPiSKiNG, last night actually, any more of this information can be gathered by emailing us so that you can talk to the people who run the company, and not me (the guy who lets people know there is a co out there who wants to buy in large amounts).

Sorry for the lack of direct information/poor grammar (I am doing about a million things at once right now) but do know that we are very serious buyers looking for only serious sellers.

Thank you for understanding,
-battmann
clicksmoney

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:04:54 PM

I'm totally like WTF about this? Clearly I take 'business arrangements' more seriously than this...

YOLO  Roll Eyes

b¡tco¡n

Activity: 84

Correct Horse Battery Staple

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 01:45:14 AM

We really are in the wild west. All these half-baked start ups proposing to handle large quantities of cash. This is another example. MtGox is another.

1GiB1jQnqjwmNW4U4i8autnnVb1fG8HTYM

This would be my avitar; http://s9.postimg.org/m2pzsiy57/avi.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: