Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Bill Clinton say to Hillary after having sex??  (Read 884 times)
sengazumi (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 10:54:33 AM

Iĺl be home in 20 minutes...
 Grin Grin Grin

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:01:22 AM

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:23:15 PM

He should reorganize so that he can have sex closer to home, allowing to say that he'll be home within 10 minutes. I guess it was easier when he was at the white house, that's where he met Monica Lewinsky, isn't it? Sex at work...

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:12:01 AM

honey we have an 'erection' every 4 years but this is the first time you are on top

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:14:15 AM

Any CIGARS..
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:29:42 AM

I was reading a story, but can't find it. Basically the secret service help Clinton bring in girls into the house, and then have to scramble and like sound an alarm when Hillary is about to walk in.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:50:27 AM

It would not surprise me if they never had sex even once.  One glance at the Chelsea/Hubbell photos is enough to be pretty sure of what's going on here, but the various other statements and reactions of the two nail down the coffin.

At this point it is quite clear that Hillary and Bill hate each other, or at the very least that Hillary hates Bill's guts.  I would also if I were her.  She was humiliated publicly by his behavior but stayed with him for business reasons.  Quite a lump to swallow for a woman trying to play the strong feminist act.

Bills world is collapsing around him;  He'll never pull in the same money from the foundation, his string of predatory sexual behaviors is being unraveled, and the body-count shares his name.  It looks like the law itself might finally come knocking even!

On top of these woes, it seems quite possible that there is something to his Danney Williams son thing.  Story is that until Hillary put a stop to it, he was even trying to provide a token of support to the poor kid.  If true, it seems that perhaps there is some kernel of a soul buried deep within the thick shell of malfeasance and corruption.

What would make my day would be if Bill Clinton made one last splash in the world by 'coming out', as it were, and confessing all of his sins and all that he knows and trying to do something genuinely positive for the United States.  Before it is to late...and time is running short.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:44:52 AM

It would not surprise me if they never had sex even once.  One glance at the Chelsea/Hubbell photos is enough to be pretty sure of what's going on here, but the various other statements and reactions of the two nail down the coffin.

At this point it is quite clear that Hillary and Bill hate each other, or at the very least that Hillary hates Bill's guts.  I would also if I were her.  She was humiliated publicly by his behavior but stayed with him for business reasons.  Quite a lump to swallow for a woman trying to play the strong feminist act.

Bills world is collapsing around him;  He'll never pull in the same money from the foundation, his string of predatory sexual behaviors is being unraveled, and the body-count shares his name.  It looks like the law itself might finally come knocking even!

On top of these woes, it seems quite possible that there is something to his Danney Williams son thing.  Story is that until Hillary put a stop to it, he was even trying to provide a token of support to the poor kid.  If true, it seems that perhaps there is some kernel of a soul buried deep within the thick shell of malfeasance and corruption.

What would make my day would be if Bill Clinton made one last splash in the world by 'coming out', as it were, and confessing all of his sins and all that he knows and trying to do something genuinely positive for the United States.  Before it is to late...and time is running short.

Nah, I believe they both don't care about any of that but power. I even read some reports about Bill complaining to Hillary about how people are always talking as if he's about to die soon. And he proceed to advice her precisely how to use it to her advantage if he did died. How to play it up to the camera, the grieving wife, etc. So I don't believe they can't stand each other and Hillary feels hurt and betrayed, but rather they an ambitious need for power.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:13:26 AM

Iĺl be home in 20 minutes...
 Grin Grin Grin

Please take care of the body of the underage girl...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:30:26 PM

honey we have an 'erection' every 4 years but this is the first time you are on top

honey we have an 'erection' every 4 years but this is the first time you are on top, and on top of your dear friend Huma.  Huma, did you give up on the little Weiner?
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 11:41:46 PM

My dick is burning, what did i just catch?

ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:49:44 PM

And that you only have sex with models? Each person has a pair. And the fact that you don't like the woman the other person says nothing.
moonya

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:32:35 AM

I believe that this issue offends the personal life of the future President of America and not want to participate in the discussion.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 11:45:50 PM

Do you guys thinking that they have a sex being in such age? I don't think so.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:07:49 PM

Do you guys thinking that they have a sex being in such age? I don't think so.
Unlikely or much less than they used to. Highest sexual activity is between 18-37 years old. After that problems can arise such a hormonal changes, organ dysfunction, change of attraction and interest.  Same is true for Trump

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:09:41 AM

'Clinton's black son' to make 'bombshell announcement'

Danney Williams, the man from Little Rock, Arkansas, who has claimed since the 1990s to be the black illegitimate son of former President Bill Clinton, will hold a press conference Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to make an announcement his supporters characterize as a "bombshell that will rock Hillary's campaign."

Sources close to Williams who are planning the news event refused to divulge details of the announcement to WND.

Williams has demanded that Bill Clinton participate with him in a DNA test to verify his claim.

The conference will be hosted by a non-partisan coalition of civil rights, child-welfare and pro-life leaders.

Speakers, in addition to Williams, will include filmmaker Joel Gilbert and Dr. Randy Short, who heads the Brothers in Support of the Million Woman Movement, headquartered in Washington.

The Williams newser comes on the heels of FBI Director James Comey's announcement that the criminal investigation into Clinton's private email server has been resumed.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/clintons-black-son-to-make-bombshell-announcement/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: