Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:06:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to promote a website  (Read 1660 times)
JahmirKaray (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:45:49 PM

Hi guys,
I just started a kind of shop. It is a very small one and I am still working on it. But I don't know how to get customers. I promoted it on facebook for $70 on one day, had more than 1k likes but no orders and a very low site views. Have any of you ideas about promoting it? Also, take a look on the site and tell me what to change to look more professional. What kind of people to focus for advertisement etc...

https://franelleclothing.com/
Hors-sujet

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:46:00 PM

Do as everyone here : put it in your signature and go spam everywhere Cheesy ! Also, you can rent traffic to your website (not the Facebook page, it is less important) for of course less than 70$ !
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 12:44:10 AM

If its on the forum you can go for sig campaign or ask people with popular sites to use banners of your sites

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
drakker

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:03:31 AM

You can do signature campaigns here or maybe you can have a small promo before you promote your site in order to encourage them. You can also increase your traffic to be able to see you in the first or 2nd page of google. Try also to make a facebook page and post your item there and also promoting your site.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:12:50 AM

Hi guys,
I just started a kind of shop. It is a very small one and I am still working on it. But I don't know how to get customers. I promoted it on facebook for $70 on one day, had more than 1k likes but no orders and a very low site views. Have any of you ideas about promoting it? Also, take a look on the site and tell me what to change to look more professional. What kind of people to focus for advertisement etc...

i think you made wrong decision bro to promoted and pay for $70, because you can do for free. first thing first, you have to submit your site into search engine like google, yahoo, bing, wait for 1-2 days, after its found by search engine, then you can make google analytics so you can make your own analyzing for your site. for bing and yahoo, you don't need to i think.

after this, you can buy google adword and play with your keyword because what? the point that really important is keyword, without legit keyword, your site will not have bunch of visitor that will come into your site. don't forget to submit your site into rss feed aggregator because its help you to make search engine and rss know that your site is very active and have update in several days. don't forget to submit your site into website directory to search for backlink. its a lot of to do to promote your website.

i have this experience before so i can give you this advice.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mantic0re

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:04:55 AM

SEO or affiliate marketing, just find a company that will do it for you
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:51:52 AM

Do as everyone here : put it in your signature and go spam everywhere Cheesy ! Also, you can rent traffic to your website (not the Facebook page, it is less important) for of course less than 70$ !

If you want your business to look legit and if you want it to last I discourage spamming.

What you can do is talk/connect with your network your friends, both offline and online.

Reach out to them and try to come up with collaborations that can help advertise and market your store.

Hors-sujet

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:01:05 PM

You can do signature campaigns here or maybe you can have a small promo before you promote your site in order to encourage them. You can also increase your traffic to be able to see you in the first or 2nd page of google. Try also to make a facebook page and post your item there and also promoting your site.

That can also be a good idea, but you need proper management and experience. It might also be really costy. I'd pay people with reduction codes.
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:57:57 AM

Hi guys,

you can harvest likes on your page on facebook but the conversion is just a small percentage to have. Better try to experiment with $5-10 ads on facebook but different targets so you will know if you can have orders depending on the group.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:36:26 PM

The best way to promote your site in my opinion is by paying PTC sites to advertise your sites. It is one of the great ways to gain many visitors in the site that might want to buy some dress. Also, spread the news more on fb. Signature campaign here and on other forums is good too. you can also contact google adsense it is also a good way to advertise the site and many users can see it. Hope your site prosper.  Cool
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 02:40:42 PM

Start with buying traffic and building your social media presence.

As you build an email list and subscribers it will get easier to market your products and services.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:31:31 PM

You need lots of backlinks to rank high on google.
I suggest to search and watch Brian Dean videos on youtube. That guy is a SEO master!

Bitcoingiver

Activity: 126

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:05:57 PM

What type of products does your shop market?

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
Bitcoingiver

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:12:52 PM

You can promote it using IMDB and empire.kreid

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:20:37 PM

Here's what you should do first you need page views

Get it here:http://trafficbot.uk/freetrial.html 5k Free Targeted Views.

To do this Multiply times follow this video to get unlimited traffic. Cheesy

Video Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73LrEvdvy7c

Leave a like or Dislike Peace. Cool

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:53:55 PM

get on ebay. set your username to the same name as your shop and put an email address with the domain in the description. with every order offer a discount if they go direct through your website. same goes for amazon.
ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:55:44 AM

You are here asking about promoting your website, which really is just a form of promoting your website.  Wink
I would suggest that since you are asking about it on a BTC forum that maybe you should accept BTC as a form of payment on your site.
cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 01:52:55 PM

I don't know how this spammer came here to put his links. He just got a high backlink from this domain just for asking and got a do-follow link. Is this that easy to get a link from bitcointalk?

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

Use ads if you want to get instant traffic. Use seo expert if you want to long term traffic, if it waste your money so do it your self
jackshephard

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:04:12 PM

I don't like the style of posting a backlink everywhere lol  Tongue
Seriously you can use google adsense and the like and can get it for fractions of the cost if you buy coupons and make people apply it for you and advertising the site...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: