Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH/BTC is STRONG BUY!  (Read 699 times)
ask (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:09:04 AM

Stohastic RSI is below 20 on every chart from 1h to 3 days.

Most important thing is that 3d chart has never been oversold for so long time.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:04:26 PM

Are you looking at the hourly or daily chart? Chart does not work in crypto from my past experiences. The market is too small and can be easily manipulated by whales with many btc. This is still not the bottom for ETH/ETC. They will go lower in the next few weeks.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4925

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:30:25 PM

Long slow death, predicted it before the HF, no reason to change my mind.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:43:12 PM

in my experience over the years of trading altcoins and bitcoin whenever someone is telling me to buy with this much passion i sell, heck i will dump all i have and get out because the price is about to drop.

ETH is not yet at the bottom of the pit yet, let it get there and then i will buy Cheesy

0.016BTC is still too high a price to buy.

besides bitcoin is rising and it is talking all the money out of the altcoin market which means all the bubbles are bursting for all the altcoins out there. look at coinmarketcap, they are all red and those that aren't have dead cat bounces.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:43:03 PM

you are .... you just deserve to bag hold to top that you bought, give us all your money when you'll actually sell at the bottom, that's all you deserve!
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:08:10 PM

I like ETH and some of the associated projects like Augur, because I think they are very interesting.
But I feel they are over-hyped and over-valued by a bit currently.

With BTC rising a lot of other coins might lose some traction since everyone will just sit on their BTC.
Then again, I'm far from an expert investor/ trader.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:40:08 AM

I like ETH and some of the associated projects like Augur, because I think they are very interesting.
But I feel they are over-hyped and over-valued by a bit currently.

With BTC rising a lot of other coins might lose some traction since everyone will just sit on their BTC.
Then again, I'm far from an expert investor/ trader.

You can go investing in ethereum without any worries.in coming years you will see how ether price will rise.there are many upcoming project based on ethereum .i think ether is the only competitor for bitcoin even in future also.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:18:21 PM

The charting theme has only worked in BTC/USD IMHO and I don't think that alts have any chance of showing any signs of pumps/dumps through charts...
Those are just big market makers who make or break by pressing the button and taking the markets to wherever they want...

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:42:54 PM

right now all the altcoins are going down and those which were in a bubble are going down even harder. especially a coin like ETH that was being traded directly with fiat and with a very huge volume.

now all that fiat volume is being retracted from that market and flown to bitcoin/fiat market where they buy bitcoin with it.

even trading them with alt/btc nobody is doing that anymore because price has been falling and demand is diminishing hence price falling.

in other words OP posted his topic about a week too early Cheesy

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: