Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 02:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merkel is right: facebook, twitter and google are enemy forces  (Read 562 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:18:00 AM

It's not for nothing that they are banned in china... a part the potential for blackmailing foreigners have no rights what so ever.

Germany like France is not plague by a domestic leadership bent on raping underage girls.

And if trump was serious he would break them, not a fucking useless merger of past controllers...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:26:42 AM

What a naive fool... its only to enforce that:

"When reporting on criminal offenses, details about the religious, ethnic or other background informatio

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:52:02 AM

I think Merkel has done more damage to Germany and the EU than facebook, twitter and google ever will.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:37:25 PM

It's not for nothing that they are banned in china... a part the potential for blackmailing foreigners have no rights what so ever.

Germany like France is not plague by a domestic leadership bent on raping underage girls.

And if trump was serious he would break them, not a fucking useless merger of past controllers...
Could you link to the related article?  Trump is not German, why would he break national companies? Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:40:53 PM

Care to provide more info about what has happened suddenly?
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:17:49 PM

Everything is banned in China... Tbh twitter was often used for good, besides the spreading propaganda and censorship...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:44:32 PM

She may have a point as this social media sites is being weaponize now. Look at facebook now, there are many fake news proloferating, most are click baiting sites for the publisher to gain a traffic and earn.

If this social media is used for good,there are many lives will be saved,more people will become aware.But its depends on the person who are using the internet whether he is responsible or not.

Open for Campaigns
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:14:32 PM

Clickerz - why responsible? For every weapon there is a shield isn't it?

T - Why not use open source solution? Those things are the product of fiat system.

I - apparently she wants to have access to the "algos", how they behave, in short violate private corporate rights Wink and like said earlier facebook and all the others don't force me to use their services... contrary to her, who could force them to do thing they don't want... curious it relates to actual event in germany....

It's funny because a little further facebook and gang could too oppose the us war machine... better let this mission to the AI

Edit: too many "captives" in the us... it starts to look like a plantation in the middle of the night when the slaves are ready to burn it down, but the owners are still sleeping, under control they said Smiley

chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:28:26 PM

Now such a world. And Merkel is not to blame. Now voltage is such that all all watch. So we pay for progress and convenience.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 11:18:04 AM

Well anything can be bad if you use it or the way you use it is bad.  If your intention of using it is bad then social media sites were enemies.  I believe that social media sites most especially facebook was made for the good and not to harm or to be used by wrong and bad reason.  I started to keep myself away from those sites as I only felt unhappy seeing my friends doing good while I am just doing fine. Grin
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:38:08 PM

Clickerz - why responsible? For every weapon there is a shield isn't it?

T - Why not use open source solution? Those things are the product of fiat system.

I - apparently she wants to have access to the "algos", how they behave, in short violate private corporate rights Wink and like said earlier facebook and all the others don't force me to use their services... contrary to her, who could force them to do thing they don't want... curious it relates to actual event in germany....

It's funny because a little further facebook and gang could too oppose the us war machine... better let this mission to the AI

Edit: too many "captives" in the us... it starts to look like a plantation in the middle of the night when the slaves are ready to burn it down, but the owners are still sleeping, under control they said Smiley

Yes, for every weapon there is a shield but why if the shield is weak? facebook now are overwhelmed with fake news. There are news that are fallacious with facts like the person involved,place are correct to sow disinformation.With the magnetude of viral marketing a fake news is shared a thousand times that many vulnerable reader believes it was a gospel of truth.That is the problem when lies are believe by those gullible person.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: