Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:25:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Pacquiao Vs Vargas  (Read 3883 times)
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:26:33 PM

Pacquiao was expected to win the match and he does so with style and i hope he will be facing Amir Khan next or a high profile fight ,but i am sure mayweather wont accept a second match with him
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:35:19 PM

He was looking really good to, seemed like a he a little power back in that torn shoulder.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:48:38 PM

Pacquiao was expected to win the match and he does so with style and i hope he will be facing Amir Khan next or a high profile fight ,but i am sure mayweather wont accept a second match with him
if given a chance i still believe that sen manny still wants to regain honor against payweather but since that that person only loves to earn more money this game will be a long road to work out or it will never happen again, so better to see sen. manny to retired as well for me h already doing well with his career inside the senate just needed to learn deeper and he will be a productive senator coming from the third class society,
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:19:00 AM

Its a shame on vargas because he should be moving forward and chasing paquiao but the opposite happened. Vargas was back pedaling while paquiao is the one who is chasing him. Vargas also beaten at his prime by an older paquiao. Easy money for Paquiao. I like Crawford to be his next opponent than Mayweather who runs like a chicken and hugs like a faggot.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:39:53 AM

Its a shame on vargas because he should be moving forward and chasing paquiao but the opposite happened. Vargas was back pedaling while paquiao is the one who is chasing him. Vargas also beaten at his prime by an older paquiao. Easy money for Paquiao. I like Crawford to be his next opponent than Mayweather who runs like a chicken and hugs like a faggot.

That is because Vargas underestimated Pacquiao because he thinks that because of his younger age with Pacquiao he is more stronger and a lot of faster.

But as I believe, veterans will be veterans. And for the next fight of Pacquiao, I don't think that mayweather will fight him again.

That is already a record to him that he won against Manny. And besides, he already retired so that he can completely run away from being beaten by Manny.

Vires in Numeris
nydiacaskey01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:13:39 AM

That is because Vargas underestimated Pacquiao because he thinks that because of his younger age with Pacquiao he is more stronger and a lot of faster.

But as I believe, veterans will be veterans. And for the next fight of Pacquiao, I don't think that mayweather will fight him again.

That is already a record to him that he won against Manny. And besides, he already retired so that he can completely run away from being beaten by Manny.
Yes that's the way I see it too, Vargas underestimated Manny because of Manny age and since Manny is coming out from retirement but it turned out Vargas attended a school and learned a lesson from Manny. Manny power may have deteriorated as what fans are really looking for a knock out. Manny's last knockout was last 2009 with Ricky Hatton. Manny may have knocked some of his opponents but they were able to recover and go to the distance.

I was very dismayed with the fight of another Filipino fighter Donaire. He fought like he doesn't have the fire in him to defend his title and ending up loosing in scores.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:54:34 AM

Yes that's the way I see it too, Vargas underestimated Manny because of Manny age and since Manny is coming out from retirement but it turned out Vargas attended a school and learned a lesson from Manny. Manny power may have deteriorated as what fans are really looking for a knock out. Manny's last knockout was last 2009 with Ricky Hatton. Manny may have knocked some of his opponents but they were able to recover and go to the distance.

I was very dismayed with the fight of another Filipino fighter Donaire. He fought like he doesn't have the fire in him to defend his title and ending up loosing in scores.
Good for him, he should have retired after being schooled by pacman, I see the game and it's fun more than the Mayweather game. I think there will be a rematch between mayweather and pacman. After seeing the fight, I am stil convince that money can fight for at least 5 years maybe. He does not lose his speed and power.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:59:38 AM

Im a Filipino but Nonito Donaires air got into him. During the press con instead of giving his insights on his coming fight all he did was shout "victory!". His popularity is not even close to Manny but he is so arrogant and that back fired when he fought Magdaleno. He should have played low key like Manny, so humble and down to earth thats why Manny is loved by many people in our country.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:51:00 PM

Its already round 2, Pacman vs Varvas. I am watching on livefeed from facebook. Too bad for Donaire in the undercard, he lost to Magdaleno.  Donaire did his best Smiley My colleagues here are cheering for PacMan ...

Go! Pakyaw... Smiley

That was a close fight between Donaire and Magdaleno. Too bad for Nonito Donaire missed so much opportunity to knock down Magdaleno, it was just in the 12 rounds that he released his aggressiveness to his opponent. Too bad also I lost my bet from that line up. Right now I'm watching the fight on television via satellite between Manny Pacquiao vs Vargas, delay in 30 mins. Hopefully Manny Pacquaio will win via knock out. GO! PACMAN! KNOCK OUT YOUR OPPONENT ON THE CANVAS!

Pacquiao won with a unanimous decision, Feels like you are getting a break even there , Well i guess you bet higher for pacman's fight so that would be an easy profit there.

Glad that Manny Pacquaio won against Jessie Vargas, too bad that he won via unanimous decision I'm expecting for a knock out at round 7 or 8. Yeah, glad that I recovered my lost from the match of Donaire, luckily I break the even so I got some profit from the fight of Pacquaio. Right now still watching their fight via satellite delayed for 30 mins at round 5. Jessie Vargas can't match the speed and the delivery of the hard punches to his body even Manny Pacquiao aged and declined on his prime.  

The odds for Manny wins was very low, so you was all in Manny? Manny is the best player, in my heart, he is better than Mayweather

Manny is great and all but I think he was never better than Mayweather. People often accuse Mayweather of not being aggressive enough, I think this was not always the case, back in the day he had it all: super defense and super attack. As he grew older, he adapted and managed to win with perfect defensive game. At the end of the day 49 men tried to win and 0 could.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:58:55 PM

Manny is great and all but I think he was never better than Mayweather. People often accuse Mayweather of not being aggressive enough, I think this was not always the case, back in the day he had it all: super defense and super attack. As he grew older, he adapted and managed to win with perfect defensive game. At the end of the day 49 men tried to win and 0 could.

As i've always said there is no doubt that Mayweather is a best boxer but not as a good fighter as Pacman. Consider your self with no experience in boxing, probably 0% knowledge about boxing and saw Manny and mayweathers Box then you would understand.
deadsilent

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:27:15 PM

Im a Filipino but Nonito Donaires air got into him. During the press con instead of giving his insights on his coming fight all he did was shout "victory!". His popularity is not even close to Manny but he is so arrogant and that back fired when he fought Magdaleno. He should have played low key like Manny, so humble and down to earth thats why Manny is loved by many people in our country.
Yeah, thats what he gets from being arrogant. He's  too far from Paquiao. Paquiao is very humble person. All filipino boxers are very humble except Donaire. I dont know why he did that but as a filipino, im ashame for what bahavior he presented at that conferrence. But i support him because he is a filipino. I just dont what he acts on that conference. Hope he learned from this lesson.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:57:13 PM

Yeah, thats what he gets from being arrogant. He's  too far from Paquiao. Paquiao is very humble person. All filipino boxers are very humble except Donaire. I dont know why he did that but as a filipino, im ashame for what bahavior he presented at that conferrence. But i support him because he is a filipino. I just dont what he acts on that conference. Hope he learned from this lesson.
Donaire has 4 losses right now and i think boxing for him is just a passion..  and he just choose boxing because of money not for our fellow filipino..
Pacman pacquiao still the strongest man in the boxing.. but because of politics i think he is busy when he was lose but right now he focus on his boxing and got win right now and i think we can not compare those two boxers because pacman are still the strongest filipino boxer.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:58:54 PM

if given a chance i still believe that sen manny still wants to regain honor against payweather but since that that person only loves to earn more money this game will be a long road to work out or it will never happen again, so better to see sen. manny to retired as well for me h already doing well with his career inside the senate just needed to learn deeper and he will be a productive senator coming from the third class society,
Payweather would not take a fight again with Manny  Grin he managed to win the match running around the ring aka defensive boxing  Grin on watching the fight live ,i felt they robbed the match from Manny as i could not see Mayweather hitting one concrete shot but the second match happens i am sure it would break PPV records
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:05:09 AM

Because of his too much boast it pulled him down to defeat. It is better if he is just going to be humble as Manny is. Look at Manny, even though he has a lot of career, basketball player (Philippine Basketball Association) , a law maker (Senator) and a professional boxer. But still he is a down to Earth man and he is not pointing out to himself but always to God.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:07:12 AM

~snip~

As i've always said there is no doubt that Mayweather is a best boxer but not as a good fighter as Pacman. Consider your self with no experience in boxing, probably 0% knowledge about boxing and saw Manny and mayweathers Box then you would understand.
Yeah I'm with you but Mayweather is the best boxer to those who's with him, support him or whatever, he has the most defensive strategy in boxing, but in the fight between him and manny, many audience are.so disappointed the result, totally the most scored boxer is manny depends on the score card of the judges but still they choose Mayweather as fighter of the year because of his defensive style. Aka. Just running around the ring.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:15:49 AM

Isn't professional boxing all about earning more money? Boxers are not doing it purely for fun anymore.

You remarked that Manny wants to regain his good name. Well, he should, as many people actually think that fight Pacquiao vs. Mayweather was staged.

Some articles suggesting that:

http://fansided.com/2015/05/04/pacquiao-mayweather-fight-staged/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3064114/With-high-priced-flights-hotels-tickets-Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Manny-Pacquiao-fight-Las-Vegas-money.html

Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:05:36 AM

Isn't professional boxing all about earning more money? Boxers are not doing it purely for fun anymore.

You remarked that Manny wants to regain his good name. Well, he should, as many people actually think that fight Pacquiao vs. Mayweather was staged.

Some articles suggesting that:

http://fansided.com/2015/05/04/pacquiao-mayweather-fight-staged/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3064114/With-high-priced-flights-hotels-tickets-Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Manny-Pacquiao-fight-Las-Vegas-money.html
Yeah agree this is i think the reason that he wants to regain his ranking you remember pacman pacquiao was the only boxer who has world guinness record
So yeah he is regain his good name again in boxing title..
He still the best boxer for me..

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-boxing-world-titles-in-different-weight-divisions/

Make crypto as your bank.
deadsilent

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:40:09 AM

I dont think so Amir Khan just suffered from a loss. I dont think he will challenge Paquiao, because if he loss in this fight may be its the end of his career and he knows that. Khan is just regaining his confidence so i guess he should fight at a lower rank fighter. But yeah for sure mayweather wont accept the rematch because he just coming out from his retirement. He need tune up fight before he accept the rematch against paquiao. Crawford is the perfect opponent for paquiao because he fight just like mayweather but more power and likes toe to toe.
nydiacaskey01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:59:07 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 02:32:56 AM by nydiacaskey01

According to Bob Arum during the post-fight press con, "Mayweather is retired, period" but Manny also said he wants a rematch. If took a lot of years before Pacquaio-Mayweather 1 happened considering that both are active in boxing, now that 1 is retireda dn 1 just came out from retirement and won the WBO Welterweight crown, what will be the odds of watching them slug it out again in the ring.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:51:18 AM

According to Bob Arum during the post-fight press con, "Mayweather is retired, period" but Manny also said he wants a rematch. If took a lot of years before Pacquaio-Mayweather 1 happened considering that both are active in boxing, now that 1 is retireda dn 1 just came out from retirement and won the WBO Welterweight crown, what will be the odds of watching them slug it out again in the ring.

I don't know if Bob Arum will able to convince Mayweather to fight against Pacquiao. And for sure Mayweather just laugh when he heard that Pacquiao wants a rematch to him.

And for sure upon seeing the fight against Vargas that will put fear in his ass. Of course his duck mouth will just talk again like Donald does.

Don't hope for that rematch, let's just move on and wait for another event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: