Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my old Full Member account cheap to anyone who can get its name changed  (Read 1123 times)
TrustyTim222 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:11:02 PM

So I have a full member account but I don't want to use it anymore due to its name appearing on search results and family/friends possibly seeing my involvement with bitcoin (which some of my family are strongly against  Roll Eyes ). I tried messaging the admins to get its name changed but haven't heard back from them about it.

Anyone who is an admin or can otherwise provide proof of the ability to change the account's name and promises to do so can have this account for HALF of current market value which appears to be around 0.015 or $10.25 equivalent - that means for 0.0075 BTC you can have this full member account if you promise to change its name to something distinctly different from what it currently is.

Please provide some proof of your ability to change a full member account's name in this thread to be eligible for this HALF PRICE account. Once the name is changed you could probably even sell it for market value so it's a win/win for both of us  Cool
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:52:36 PM

I doubt if changing of username is possible on this forum unless for personal reason why did your family go against bitcoin ?

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:01:13 PM

You are trying to sell an account and get it's named changed for free by asking theymos to just change it because of that reason?
I don't think that is possible at any cost.  Undecided
You're not a value nor been a helpful person in this community so why will they give such opportunity just for another account sale that obviously will just be a part of the spamming community.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:09:07 PM

As it is mentioned in the forum FAQ:

Q: I want to change my forum username. What should I do?
A: You can either donate 50 BTC to become a VIP or PM theymos asking to change your username (although he rarely accepts such requests nowadays).

If theymos will not accept your request, and this process is not worth 50 BTC, forget about this..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:11:41 PM

full member can not change name man.
TrustyTim222 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:44:27 PM

You are trying to sell an account and get it's named changed for free by asking theymos to just change it because of that reason?
You're not a value nor been a helpful person in this community so why will they give such opportunity just for another account sale that obviously will just be a part of the spamming community.

Maybe theymos or another admin wants to buy it, rename it, and resell it at a higher price for a few quick bucks...

I doubt if changing of username is possible on this forum unless for personal reason why did your family go against bitcoin ?

They think bitcoin is only good for buying drugs and hiring hitmen (what the media says about it) - when they found out I was using it they were about to call the police because they think it's only for criminals...  Shocked  Roll Eyes

I know, this is why I'm trying to sell the account to someone who can. For example any of the admins could change it (and just resell it for a higher price) or someone who's a friend to the admins may be able to secure a favor from them and get the name changed. I know it's a long shot but it's not likely I'll ever use that account again because of its name so I don't have much to lose selling it cheap.

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:05:40 PM

Maybe theymos or another admin wants to buy it, rename it, and resell it at a higher price for a few quick bucks...

They think bitcoin is only good for buying drugs and hiring hitmen (what the media says about it) - when they found out I was using it they were about to call the police because they think it's only for criminals...  Shocked  Roll Eyes

I know, this is why I'm trying to sell the account to someone who can. For example any of the admins could change it (and just resell it for a higher price) or someone who's a friend to the admins may be able to secure a favor from them and get the name changed. I know it's a long shot but it's not likely I'll ever use that account again because of its name so I don't have much to lose selling it cheap.

As i understand, only theymos can change username.. and believe me that he will not be interested to buy from you any account! As admin, in any moment he can create thousands of accounts like this Cheesy

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TrustyTim222 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:37:20 PM

As i understand, only theymos can change username.. and believe me that he will not be interested to buy from you any account! As admin, in any moment he can create thousands of accounts like this Cheesy

Well that's too bad... I know why members currently aren't able to change their names (makes it easier to scam), but maybe if the trust ratings stayed on the account or if there was some other identifying feature (like the display name is different from the login name like in Steam) that would still discourage scamming but perhaps allow members to change their names, especially once their account is a member or full member account which has benefits on this forum.  Grin

Oh well, I guess I'd better get to work at posting with this account to get it trustworthy enough that I can trade frequently again.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:19:54 PM

LOL. You made my day mate. Sorry to let you know but to them forum accounts worth nothing compared to what the site is giving them. Keep your account to yourself set a password you can't remember and get lost here in the forum.
TrustyTim222 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:44:40 PM

LOL. You made my day mate. Sorry to let you know but to them forum accounts worth nothing compared to what the site is giving them. Keep your account to yourself set a password you can't remember and get lost here in the forum.

Did theymos have to pay the 50 BTC to become an admin or did he start the site? I guess whoever started this site had a very unexpected source of passive income by having the full admin powers that people are willing to bargain with and the best platform for advertising campaigns.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:19:54 PM

It's a lost caue man abandon the account, don't try to sell it.
TrustyTim222 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:43:28 PM

It's a lost caue man abandon the account, don't try to sell it.

Yeah I gathered that much  Cry

I guess I'll start working on getting this account trustworthy but I just realized that this username sounds kind of scammy... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh well, you can't skim Trusty Tim!  Cool
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:26:42 PM

Did theymos have to pay the 50 BTC to become an admin or did he start the site? I guess whoever started this site had a very unexpected source of passive income by having the full admin powers that people are willing to bargain with and the best platform for advertising campaigns.
Grin Grin

Theymos is main administrator. 50 btc - you have to donate forum, if you want have VIP status. Details about ranks you can find here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Here is theymos profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35

In meta section you can find much more interesting informations that as i can see you should to know.. Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████