Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Highest Paying Gambling Faucets  (Read 425 times)
lusopho (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:26:27 PM

Hi Guys,

Check out my Vid, will show you the top 3 highest paying Gambling Faucets So Far:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX4Q16BYBIE&feature=youtu.be

Cheers and good luck
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 05:04:51 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 10:47:52 AM by superiorus

Nice video!
Too bad you did not hit that green ...
I'm there on BitDouble.io as moderator (in the chat room): "superiorus"
I will become a star now Smiley

nawaraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:56:28 AM

I think you are trying to get some view on your youtube video. Am I right or not. Beside this  thanks for your video. Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:58:30 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 10:28:30 AM by Crystal11

hes trying to get referrals, nothing against tho. But you should specify that the minimum withdraw on such websites is very high , 50k or 100k satoshi.
However minimum withdraw can be seen on that opened .txt file in video but you didn't specified if withdrawal can be completed without any play/betting/gambling or without any deposits/investments.
From where gets the money the gambling faucets if they really paying ? i guess from deposits because i don't see lots of ads on such sites. (Gambling) websites with high withdrawals are not trusted because they can become scams or collapse easily if let's say 1000 members from India are claiming and withdrawing without gambling.
Side note : There is no provably fair gambling website on internet even if a hash of the result (win presets) is provided. In the end you'll lose al your money otherwise people from all over the world would not build bridges, grow vegetables, make cars, etc. if every body would win on internet.
Don't waste your money on gambling sooner or later you will regret it.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:09:20 AM

I think you are trying to get some view on your youtube video. Am I right or not. Beside this  thanks for your video. Smiley

He is trying to get referrals not views.

To OP, these sites are not gambling faucets, they are gambling sites with faucet inside. It means you can claim faucet only if your balance is zero or near to zero, and you can't collect only from faucet. You have to gamble. I think you are in wrong section too, there is gambling section you should move topic there.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:06:52 AM

Getting referrals on BitDouble.io is not a bad ideea - you get a nice amount of coins if you have a referral wich wager high amounts of btc (you get paid even if he lose the bet).

Regarding the free 2500 given by BitDouble: yes, the website give this amount to every user when his balance is 0. The purpose of those 2500 Satoshi is to try the game, not to claim and withdrawal (because this is not a faucet).
The minimum withdrawal amount on BitDouble.io is 2.5 mbtc. If you are inspired you can reach it just using the 2500 Satoshi given by faucet.
Anyway, this is gambling. You need a budget to play (and have the chance to win)

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:45:41 AM

Faucets are a fun way to try out gambling sites. So are deposit bonuses. If you want referrals why do you ise a nrwmd new account ? Nothing wrong with getting refferals I'm just wondering why a new account ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: