Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is freebitco.in or freedogeco.in worth my time?  (Read 2603 times)
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

it is a fun faucet for everyone entering the virtual currency world earning some bits and trying to learn the basic transaction freebitco and freedogeco are wonderful platform as well as other faucets,i know i have spent a huge number of hours claiming these

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 05:17:45 PM

Code:
WON BY USERS
69,520.03331893 BTC

This is the stats from the site, just wanna ask if anyone ever hit the number 9998-9999 or 10000 and win something worthy?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

In my opinion it's worth our time, the chances of getting a huge payout is undoubtedly rare. you could do some other stuffs(designing,micro jobs stuffs like that)  and make much more money than faucet.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:30:34 PM

Code:
WON BY USERS
69,520.03331893 BTC

This is the stats from the site, just wanna ask if anyone ever hit the number 9998-9999 or 10000 and win something worthy?

I think it is kind of tournover statistics.

Few months ago was thread with discussion about winnings from freebitco.in . Nobody never show (real) proof that hit 10000, but as i good remember there was couple hits over 9990

Maybe we should ask about that directly the owner of the website Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:50:27 PM

Code:
WON BY USERS
69,520.03331893 BTC

Few months ago was thread with discussion about winnings from freebitco.in . Nobody never show (real) proof that hit 10000, but as i good remember there was couple hits over 9990

Take it for what it's worth but I well remember how the owner of the CoinAd faucet, a Bitcoin banner advertising site, had been claiming a couple of years ago that he was able to attract a few thousand referrals after he had shown on his site a freebitco.in ad with his own referral link in it.

None of them ever hit 10000, according to his own words.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 09:04:55 PM

I have fun with these faucets....I've never won the big amount but I have won a few of the medium amounts.  I deposit a few bucks every week for the lottery, but I've never won it....been playing for quite awhile too.  But, it's always fun for me to check in each Sunday to see if I've won the lottery....I don't gamble there seriously though....just play the lottery and spin the faucets when I'm bored between poker hands.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:48:52 PM

In my opinion it's worth our time, the chances of getting a huge payout is undoubtedly rare. you could do some other stuffs(designing,micro jobs stuffs like that)  and make much more money than faucet.

Yes, I do agree that these faucets are not worth for our time spent. But these are good for only newbies who just enter to bitcoin field then they may first want to collect some free coins to have that feel of joy. Slowly they will realise it that it is waste of time and then move on to find other ways to increase their earnings.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:03:49 AM

Code:
WON BY USERS
69,520.03331893 BTC

Take it for what it's worth but I well remember how the owner of the CoinAd faucet, a Bitcoin banner advertising site, had been claiming a couple of years ago that he was able to attract a few thousand referrals after he had shown on his site a freebitco.in ad with his own referral link in it.

As i know the owner of CoinAd is AlienBitcoin, so it is competition in faucet world.. I will not expect any positive words from someone who want to take over freebitco.in market.. Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:16:48 AM

Code:
WON BY USERS
69,520.03331893 BTC

I think you are wrong someone already mentioned that he hit 10000 and earn around 0.3. This is what I think though most of them are playing through their dice games which is have high house edge so many of them much probably lose it rather than winning but that is not the reason because every xxx wagered they play, they can earn tickets to lottery. But until now I never saw any single people claim that they already win any amount from their lottery. I dont know if this is still worth our time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: