Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Method : PhReak Exploiting Mobile ISP Provider Loophole (Freeze Quota)  (Read 41829 times)
TheSnow (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:15:55 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 05:46:39 AM by TheSnow

PHREAK EXPLOITING MOBILE ISP PROVIDER LOOPHOLE

Are your ISP set bandwith limit to your internet usage ?
-If "NO" then this method not suitable for you.
-If "YES" continue reading,this method will help you to get unlimited internet usage from your ISP capped limit

29 page PDF file will explain to you on how can you exploit your ISP loophole for bypassing internet data usage limit.This is the content in the PDF file :

PhReak Exploiting Mobile ISP Provider Loophole
Module 1 : Module 1.What is PhReak
Module 2.Finding a Loophole aka “Telco Bug”
Module 3.Finding Telco Bug Host
Module 4.Creating free SSH Account for Tunneling
Module 5.Testing SSH Connection
Module 6.Combine SSH with Telco Bug Host
Module 7.Time to take action ! Exloiting easy Telco Bug

EXTRA CHAPTER : TAKE ADVANTAGE TO EARN SOME PROFIT
1.Renting Ubuntu VPS Server
2.Installing Dropbear to VPS Server
2.Installing Squid Proxy to VPS Server
3.Installing Script SSH Account Panel At VPS
4.Creating SSH Account on our VPS Server
5.Exporting Config And Sell the config to your costumer

EXTRA CHAPTER 2 : TWEAKING IP MAGIC FOR FREEZE FACEBOOK DATA PLAN (Update 8 November)
EXTRA CHAPTER 3 : Installing SeedBox for high speed Torrent
(Update 9 November)

This is the current exploit i using at my telco.
I am buying $15 for 8GB Monthly Facebook Data Plan and after i exploit it,i already used it more than 8GB bandwith for browsing other site and downloading movie.

REQUIREMENT FOR EXPLOITING TELCO ISP (SIM CARD)
-For the loophole(bug host),we need FACEBOOK DATA PLAN (Any facebook plan will work Daily,Weekly,Monthly).This is the best and mostly work for many telco ISP for now.We will Freeze the internet usage to browsing other site,downloading,streaming,etc.
-You will also learn on how to find other loophole that vulnerable at your telco ISP.(All the detail at e-book)
-Android (No need root),Iphone (No need Jailbreak) as a modem for simcard.
-USB or Wifi adapter for tethering connection from smart phone to PC.
-You need VPS with OS Ubuntu 12.04 above or Virtual Machine Box with OS Ubuntu 12.04 above at your own pc for setup SSH Server,Squid Proxy and IP Magic.

The price for this method is $25 $12.50 (50% Discount Vouch Extend) for 3 2 more buyer.Offer End.
You can get it at here : http://satoshibox.com/ztd5r6xwq4yhm2s6oc5f7pbn

p/s :
-I can help you to setup your VPS or Virtual Box if you having a problem.I will NOT TAKE any extra payment.

-If you wan only read online and don wan to download PDF,please pm me for do manual payment.

Kindly replay at here or pm me if you have any question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE UPDATE : 14 November 2016
-Telegram group has been created for discussion.Kindly pm me your telegram after you buy.I will add you at group.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE UPDATE : 9 November 2016
-As a request from buyer,EXTRA CHAPTER 3 : Installing SeedBox for high speed Torrent has been added to e-book.For previous buyer,you can read or download updated e-book using previous link.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE UPDATE : 8 November 2016

Good News :
-I already upgrade this method to freeze Facebook Data Plan bandwith to make it become unlimited.It should work on most ISP provider.In order to do this,you need Android Phone (No need root) + USB Cable that work for Tethering + Ubuntu 12.04 above (VPS or your own desktop).The command + script to tweak squid proxy for becoming ip magic in order to freeze your ISP Facebook Data Plan has been added to new e-book at "EXTRA CHAPTER 2 : TWEAKING IP MAGIC FOR FREEZE FACEBOOK DATA PLAN".
-Kindly please contact me if this method not work.Let me see your configuration first.

For my previous buyer,you can read or download new updated e-book at the link that i already give you.For those who cannot access the link,kindly please pm me for getting new link.

Thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE MORE INFO
-No need to download PDF,just make sure you have PDF Reader extension on your browser.I upload the PDF on google drive and you can read it online without downloading the PDF file.I know some people don wan to download PDF because there many case PDF file contain keylogger.For those who wan download it,you can download it at the google drive for saving it at your PC.This is the result after scan at virustotal : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/eb0ee75d58c13ab049875a5de7716551de6a10b3d5d9b38611377ea26da47ac7/analysis/1477642250/
-Refund will available if Module 7.Time to take action ! Exloiting easy Telco Bug does not work for you.Mostly this module should work.Kindly pm me first for support.Let me see the config you build first.And after some tweak from me but still not working for you,i will refund your payment.(Please note the refund is not full amount due to the fee.If i got $24.90 then i will refund $24.90)

3 2 1 0 Free Voucher available for Sr.Member and Above without Negative Feedback.
User who take free Vouch :

#bluefirecorp (Waiting for review)

#Jakez (Waiting for review)

#alfaboy23 (Waiting for review)

Buyer who leave a review :
This is my review after 2 hour testing the method :

Is my method Newbie Friendly ?
-Yes
How about the explanation ?
-I rate 7
Do you get new information/idea/knowledge after reading this method ?
-Yes
After testing Module 7.Time to take action ! Exloiting easy Telco Bug,does the method work for you ?
-Yes
If Yes what Mobile Telco you are using ?
-SingTel

Just like the op said,the method is newbie friendly.The explanation is straight to the point.After reading the whole e-book,i goes back to module 7 for testing either the method work or not for my telco.After making the configuration,i testing by browsing other website and watching youtube.After that i check my internet usage.And like the op said,the bandwith usage only consuming on my facebook plan data.But the speed is not fast like when i browsing using normal data maybe because the free SSH account that many people use.But not bad,i can still watching youtube in 360p.The guide for making own SSH Server is also quite simple,but i am not into earning a profit from this because i just wan to use it for my self.

For those who wan buying this method,please check out your mobile data plan package first.If you have data plan with unlimited facebook,this method is suit for you.

And one more question for OP,i just realize my telco isp also provide unlimited whatsapp.I try find the bug,but it seem the bug not working.If you don mind,can you help me with finding the correct bug for unlimited whatsapp ?

For the person who take the voucher,after you reading all the content,go back to Module 7.Time to take action ! Exloiting easy Telco Bug for testing either my method work or not.

And for the review,please leave your review using this format :

Is my method Newbie Friendly ? (Yes/No)
How about the explanation ? (Rate 1 to 10)
Do you get new information/idea/knowledge after reading this method ? (Yes/No)
After testing Module 7.Time to take action ! Exloiting easy Telco Bug,does the method work for you ? (Yes/No)
And drop some review.

For those who interested in voucher,leave a replay at here i will send you a pm.
And for those who interested on buying this method,my bitcoin is stacked at my profile.After you made a payment,PM me your TX and i will send you the detail.

Thank you.

Some Question from member :
I am sorry to ask but will this be used for free internet browsing or what ? I dont understand the usefulness of the information you wrote about this guide.

Is not like we can browsing for free.This method is for minimize the expensive for buying normal mobile internet data plan.I am sorry because i did not give more information.This is totally depending on what internet plan your telco isp provide.For example :

You isp offer you 5GB normal internet data plan for $20 (In my country this is the normal price 5GB bandwith).But in the same time,you telco isp also have offer cheap data plan for facebook.Let say its $2 for 5GB facebook data plan.But this 10GB can only be using on facebook.If you browse another site,it will become slow.

This what my method about.We will bypassing this restriction.That means using this facebook data plan,we can still browsing another site,watching youtube and etc with the same speed like we browsing facebook.That means we make ISP think we are browsing facebook but in reality,we are browsing another site.

Not only for facebook plan,there are many more vulnerability that we can exploit and find.For example,you isp offer Unlimited data plan for streaming music.This is nice,we can use this loophole.

I have question at here.I currently subscribing package data plan.The bandwith is divided into 3 part.First is 3GB Normal Internet Data,second is 5GB Facebook Data and last 2GB Youtube Data.I rarely use facebook so the the 5GB for facebook is become waste after the plan is expired.Can i use method to using my unused facebook data plan for browsing other site without effecting my 3GB Normal Data plan ? And 1 more question,my isp also have give the costumer to use facebook without limit at the weekend.Can your method make this facebook limit for everyday and browsing other site?I am willing to take the 50% discount vouch if you method work on my situation.

currently subscribing package data plan.The bandwith is divided into 3 part.First is 3GB Normal Internet Data,second is 5GB Facebook Data and last 2GB Youtube Data.I rarely use facebook so the the 5GB for facebook is become waste after the plan is expired.Can i use method to using my unused facebook data plan for browsing other site without effecting my 3GB Normal Data plan ?
-Yes you can.Facebook Data Plan is the easy telco bug that we can explot.It available on Module 7.Time to take action ! Exloiting easy Telco Bug.For testing,after you making the config using my method,check first your usage internet bandwith for your Normal Internet Data,Facebok Data and Youtube Data like you mentioned above.After that start the config and browse some site or watch some youtube video.After that check back you bandwith usage to find out which one is drained.

And 1 more question,my isp also have give the costumer to use facebook without limit at the weekend.Can your method make this facebook limit for everyday and browsing other site?
-No you cannot.I already said at my previous post that this is totally depending on your mobile isp plan.If the facebook unlimited data plan only available on weekend,that means you can browse any website unlimited using my method on weekend.

Is only this your mobile isp have ? I believe have some other more plan that vulnerable to exploit.And last,PM me if you take the 50% discount vouch.

calimansi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:54:37 AM

PM sent.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:40:41 AM

I am sorry to ask but will this be used for free internet browsing or what ? I dont understand the usefulness of the information you wrote about this guide.

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:00:58 AM

Is not like we can browsing for free.This method is for minimize the expensive for buying normal mobile internet data plan.I am sorry because i did not give more information.This is totally depending on what internet plan your telco isp provide.For example :

You isp offer you 5GB normal internet data plan for $20 (In my country this is the normal price 5GB bandwith).But in the same time,you telco isp also offer more cheap data plan for facebook.Let say its $2 for 5GB facebook data plan.But this 10GB can only be using on facebook.If you browse another site,it will become slow.

This what my method about.We will bypassing this restriction.That means using this facebook data plan,we can still browsing another site,watching youtube and etc with the same speed like we browsing facebook.That means we make ISP think we are browsing facebook but in reality,we are browsing another site.

Not only for facebook plan,there are many more vulnerability that we can exploit and find.For example,you isp offer Unlimited data plan for streaming music.This is nice,we can use this loophole.

Chizuo

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:26:14 AM

You isp offer you 5GB normal internet data plan for $20 (In my country this is the normal price 5GB bandwith).But in the same time,you telco isp also offer more cheap data plan for facebook.Let say its $2 for 5GB facebook data plan.But this 10GB can only be using on facebook.If you browse another site,it will become slow.

I have question at here.I currently subscribing package data plan.The bandwith is divided into 3 part.First is 3GB Normal Internet Data,second is 5GB Facebook Data and last 2GB Youtube Data.I rarely use facebook so the the 5GB for facebook is become waste after the plan is expired.Can i use method to using my unused facebook data plan for browsing other site without effecting my 3GB Normal Data plan ? And 1 more question,my isp also have give the costumer to use facebook without limit at the weekend.Can your method make this facebook limit for everyday and browsing other site?I am willing to take the 50% discount vouch if you method work on my situation.
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:03:51 AM

currently subscribing package data plan.The bandwith is divided into 3 part.First is 3GB Normal Internet Data,second is 5GB Facebook Data and last 2GB Youtube Data.I rarely use facebook so the the 5GB for facebook is become waste after the plan is expired.Can i use method to using my unused facebook data plan for browsing other site without effecting my 3GB Normal Data plan ?
-Yes you can.Facebook Data Plan is the easy telco bug that we can explot.It available on Module 7.Time to take action ! Exloiting easy Telco Bug.For testing,after you making the config using my method,check first your usage internet bandwith for your Normal Internet Data,Facebok Data and Youtube Data like you mentioned above.After that start the config and browse some site or watch some youtube video.After that check back you bandwith usage to find out which one is drained.

And 1 more question,my isp also have give the costumer to use facebook without limit at the weekend.Can your method make this facebook limit for everyday and browsing other site?
-No you cannot.I already said at my previous post that this is totally depending on your mobile isp plan.If the facebook unlimited data plan only available on weekend,that means you can browse any website unlimited using my method on weekend.

Is only this your mobile isp have ? I believe have some other more plan that vulnerable to exploit.And last,just PM me if you wan take the 50% discount vouch.

Chizuo

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:28:35 PM

This is my review after 2 hour testing the method :

Is my method Newbie Friendly ?
-Yes
How about the explanation ?
-I rate 7
Do you get new information/idea/knowledge after reading this method ?
-Yes
After testing Module 7.Time to take action ! Exloiting easy Telco Bug,does the method work for you ?
-Yes
-SingTel

Just like the op said,the method is newbie friendly.The explanation is straight to the point.After reading the whole e-book,i goes back to module 7 for testing either the method work or not for my telco.After making the configuration,i testing by browsing other website and watching youtube.After that i check my internet usage.And like the op said,the bandwith usage only consuming on my facebook plan data.But the speed is not fast like when i browsing using normal data maybe because the free SSH account that many people use.But not bad,i can still watching youtube in 360p.The guide for making own SSH Server is also quite simple,but i am not into earning a profit from this because i just wan to use it for my self.

For those who wan buying this method,please check out your mobile data plan package first.If you have data plan with unlimited facebook,this method is suit for you.

And one more question for OP,i just realize my telco isp also provide unlimited whatsapp.I try find the bug,but it seem the bug not working.If you don mind,can you help me with finding the correct bug for unlimited whatsapp ?
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:32:40 AM

-PM me with your skype or telegram (I prefer telegram if you have).And there are two possibility for this bug,either you get full speed or your speed is throttled.

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:26:05 AM

Bump for today.3 Free Vouch still available for Sr.Member above who wan give a review and testing my method either work or now.9 more Vouch 50% discount for those who wan leave a review after using my method.

neking

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:03:01 PM

PM sent . Please check and I would like to purchase.

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

PM sent . Please check and I would like to purchase.

Sorry for late replay.Just back from my work.I already check my personal message and add your skype.I also have sent you message to your skype.

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:04:37 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 07:00:45 PM by TheSnow

Bump for today.This is my result using this method with using Whatsapp Unlimited Data Plan from my Telco ISP to downloading movie and watching youtube.

3 Free vouch still available for Sr.Member Above and 9 more 50% Vouch available for those who wan leave a review.

salvo.pyd

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:59:20 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 02:22:08 PM by salvo.pyd

Hi bro!
I live in italy and here there's the main telco provider (TIM) offering a unlimited data plan when using its premium streaming app called TimVision. Do you know if there's a way to exploit this?  Grin
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:31:35 PM

Hi bro!
I live in italy and here there's the main telco provider (TIM) offering a unlimited data plan when using its premium streaming app called TimVision. Do you know if there's a way to exploit this?  Grin

Do you can streaming with TeamVision app even you don have any data plan/basic data ?

If yes,you can exploit it using this method.This two module will help you.

Module 2.Finding a Loophole aka “Telco Bug”
Module 3.Finding Telco Bug Host

seradj0

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:45:12 PM

hi
I'm not a high member here , but i think i'm able to test your methode if you agree

Geek,
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:23:03 AM

hi
I'm not a high member here , but i think i'm able to test your methode if you agree

Unfortunately sorry.I already state the free vouch is for only Sr.Member Above without negative feedback.I one more time,sorry for that.

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:45:07 PM

Bump for today.3 Free Vouch still available for Sr.Member above who wan give a review and testing my method either work or now.8 more Vouch 50% discount for those who wan leave a review after using my method.

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:54:19 AM

Bump for today.2 Free Vouch still available for Sr.Member above who wan give a review and testing my method either work or now.8 more Vouch 50% discount for those who wan leave a review after using my method.

alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:55:23 AM

I want to vouch your methods, but I have questions, just 2:

1. Do we need a rooted android phone for this?

2. I have a negative feedback but it is only one and also it's many months ago when I'm still newbie, can I still be valid for a free vouch?

Thanks!
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:32:11 PM

I want to vouch your methods, but I have questions, just 2:

2. I have a negative feedback but it is only one and also it's many months ago when I'm still newbie, can I still be valid for a free vouch?

Thanks!

-Nope.No need rooted android phone.

-Yes you can.Already pm you with the detail.

The 3 Vouch Copy already taken by :
#bluefirecorp,#Jakez and #alfaboy23

All vouch left is 50% discount vouch for 8 more buyer.Kindly pm me if you interested.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: