Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Method : PhReak Exploiting Mobile ISP Provider Loophole (Freeze Quota)  (Read 41829 times)
Watoshi

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:17:49 PM

I'm really interested in your ebook. Does this ebook covers tutorial on how to use this exploit on pc?

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
TheSnow (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:17:18 PM

I'm really interested in your ebook. Does this ebook covers tutorial on how to use this exploit on pc?
-Yes.This e-book also covers the tutorial for exploiting ISP loophole on PC.Leave me a message at here or pm if you have ecounter a problem.I will replay as fast as i can.

FzBundle

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:30:18 PM

I also planning to sell ssh premium account at my country.For the vps you give me,how much people can connect to my vps ? I heard how many people can connect to my ssh server is totally depending on the vps spec.I planning to sell ssh premium account at $3 monthly.So i need to make sure this vps can give minimum connection to at least 7 people for cover the vps monthly rent payment.And can you provide the tutorial step by step on how to install seedbox on vps ? I totally new in this one and this is my first time handling vps server.Thanks.

So i need to make sure this vps can give minimum connection to at least 7 people for cover the vps monthly rent payment.
-For 1 Core 512 MB RAM VPS,the recommend connection per client is below 15 connection.More than 20 connection will make the connection to the client slow.And for 2 core 2 GB RAM,the recommended connection per client is between 50 to 60 connection.

And can you provide the tutorial step by step on how to install seedbox on vps ? I totally new in this one and this is my first time handling vps server.Thanks.
-As a request,i already add EXTRA CHAPTER 3 : Installing SeedBox for high speed Torrent on e-book.You can read or download updated e-book using the previous link i give you.

For those who have suggestion,please leave your suggestion at here.I will update the content of e-book to make it become useful and easy to read.

Thank you for the seedbox tutorial.Sorry,i have another question and i hope you can help me with this one.Do you know how to make sure the ssh account is only connecting to one person ? Because i already test it with my friend.Both of us can connect using the same ssh  account that i create at my vps.Any solution for prevent this ? Thank you.
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:06:26 AM

I also planning to sell ssh premium account at my country.For the vps you give me,how much people can connect to my vps ? I heard how many people can connect to my ssh server is totally depending on the vps spec.I planning to sell ssh premium account at $3 monthly.So i need to make sure this vps can give minimum connection to at least 7 people for cover the vps monthly rent payment.And can you provide the tutorial step by step on how to install seedbox on vps ? I totally new in this one and this is my first time handling vps server.Thanks.

So i need to make sure this vps can give minimum connection to at least 7 people for cover the vps monthly rent payment.
-For 1 Core 512 MB RAM VPS,the recommend connection per client is below 15 connection.More than 20 connection will make the connection to the client slow.And for 2 core 2 GB RAM,the recommended connection per client is between 50 to 60 connection.

And can you provide the tutorial step by step on how to install seedbox on vps ? I totally new in this one and this is my first time handling vps server.Thanks.
-As a request,i already add EXTRA CHAPTER 3 : Installing SeedBox for high speed Torrent on e-book.You can read or download updated e-book using the previous link i give you.

For those who have suggestion,please leave your suggestion at here.I will update the content of e-book to make it become useful and easy to read.

Thank you for the seedbox tutorial.Sorry,i have another question and i hope you can help me with this one.Do you know how to make sure the ssh account is only connecting to one person ? Because i already test it with my friend.Both of us can connect using the same ssh  account that i create at my vps.Any solution for prevent this ? Thank you.

-Yes you can.Actually i already write the solution at my e-book.But maybe you miss it.Anyway i already pm you the detail on how to prevent your buyer from using more than one connection per account.Kindly check your inbox.

FzBundle

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:12:40 PM

-Yes you can.Actually i already write the solution at my e-book.But maybe you miss it.Anyway i already pm you the detail on how to prevent your buyer from using more than one connection per account.Kindly check your inbox.

OMG,how can i miss read the detail at the e-book.No problem for now,i fix the problem following the guide you show me on e-book.Thank you again for asnwering my question.Great to meet seller like you.Nice after sale support.
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:43:39 PM

OMG,how can i miss read the detail at the e-book.No problem for now,i fix the problem following the guide you show me on e-book.Thank you again for asnwering my question.Great to meet seller like you.Nice after sale support.

No problem.If you still having problem related to my method,just drop your question at here or pm me,i will reach and replay you as fast as possible.Don forget to set expired date on each ssh account you sell and check regularly on account panel.

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:57:40 AM

Bump for today.Freeze your Facebook Plan Quota with my method and get unlimited internet usage for browsing and downloading.50% discount still valid via satoshibox(link at first post).If anyone have a problem using this method,kindly drop your question at here or pm me.I will replay as soon as possible.Refund available if this method is not work for your ISP,but before that,please send me your config file.I will check it first.

C.Quam

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:37:40 PM

Do you have skype ? I am interested on your e-book.Please contact me on Skype : garyleong19
Need to confirm something before i buy your e-book.
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:47:50 PM

Do you have skype ? I am interested on your e-book.Please contact me on Skype : garyleong19

This is not nice bro.I trust you when you said you will pay me $30 for working unlimited exploit config + 2 month ubuntu with 2 Core 2 GB RAM VPS.After spending 1 hour for setup ip magic at vps and making working config for you,you just silent.Now i take back the vps i give you.Today you do this on me,but you need remember,one day you will get the karma back.

C.Quam

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:30:05 PM

This is not nice bro.I trust you when you said you will pay me $30 for working unlimited exploit config + 2 month ubuntu with 2 Core 2 GB RAM VPS.After spending 1 hour for setup ip magic at vps and making working config for you,you just silent.Now i take back the vps i give yo[Suspicious link removed]day you do this on me,but you need remember,one day you will get the karma back.

Why are you changing root password for vps ? I already said i will pay in two week.Please sir,i already find a buyer who wan use this unlimited config.When the buyer pay me,i will pay your $30.
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:04:35 AM

Bump for today.Freeze your Facebook Plan Quota with my method and get unlimited internet usage for browsing and downloading.50% discount still valid via satoshibox(link at first post).If anyone have a problem using this method,kindly drop your question at here or pm me.I will replay as soon as possible.Refund available if this method is not work for your ISP,but before that,please send me your config file.I will check it first.

C.Quam

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:35:08 AM

Sir,why not replaying my message ? Please sir,i already get buyer and i really need vps that you setup early.I promise i will pay your $30 in short of time.
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:48:25 AM

Sir,why not replaying my message ? Please sir,i already get buyer and i really need vps that you setup early.I promise i will pay your $30 in short of time.

Send $30 to my btc address at my profile and pm me with TX transaction.Once i receive the payment i will give you the vps back.I already going first for configuring your Unlimited Data config,now if you wan vps,pay first.

C.Quam

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:20:22 PM

Sir,please replay me on skype ASAP.
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:17:20 PM

Sir,please replay me on skype ASAP.

Can you stop spamming on my inbox and skype ? How many time i need to tell you ? Pay what you owe me first.I will not help you with anything anymore until you pay.Even you buy your own VPS and ask me to setup it,you still owe me $12.50 for the method.I already answer your question,when you said you totally noob on this,i help you for making a working config for you,i also help you to setup the vps.

And the last word you give me is "I will pay your money in 2 week after i find a buyer".

Dafuq with that ?

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:07:56 AM

1 PROMOTION FOR 1 BUYER :

Free 2 Month VPS Ubuntu 12.04
2 Core Processor
2 GB RAM
80 Disk Space
1 TB Bandwith

PM me if interested.

C.Quam

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:16:58 AM

2 Core Processor
2 GB RAM
80 Disk Space
1 TB Bandwith

PM me if interested.

When i will get my vps back ? I still cannot log in to vps server.Please sir,i am waiting since yesterday and my buyer already waiting for me.
Chizuo

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:22:15 PM

2 Core Processor
2 GB RAM
80 Disk Space
1 TB Bandwith

PM me if interested.

Do you still have this VPS ? i can take this 2 month vps for $10 if you agree.Need more VPS for more connection.PM me if you agree with my offer.
TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:38:57 PM

2 Core Processor
2 GB RAM
80 Disk Space
1 TB Bandwith

PM me if interested.

Do you still have this VPS ? i can take this 2 month vps for $10 if you agree.Need more VPS for more connection.PM me if you agree with my offer.

I already discuss with C.Quam for this VPS.He said he will pay in 2 day.If he still not paying me,i will take your offer.Sorry,for now i only have one 2 month free coupon from Digital Ocean.Will notify you if i have more coupon to give.One more time,sorry for the trouble.

TheSnow (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:45:07 AM

MORE UPDATE : 14 November 2016
-Telegram group has been created for discussion.Kindly pm me your telegram after you buy.I will add you at group.For previous buyer who still not in group,you can notify me.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: