Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I convert my savings into Bitcoin?  (Read 4549 times)
miscreantskua

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:35:30 PM

yes maybe you can convert some it is good I think but dont convert all
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:24:41 AM

I just starting to convert nearly 90% of my monthly savings. I have a feeling bitcoin reaches $1000 before mid 2017. Although I am always tempted to scatter some of it into altcoins for trading and some good looking ICOs. Cryptocurrency have so much room for growth and hopefully all fanatics will earn decent amounts for these opportunities.
zikel

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:49:20 AM

I just starting to convert nearly 90% of my monthly savings. I have a feeling bitcoin reaches $1000 before mid 2017. Although I am always tempted to scatter some of it into altcoins for trading and some good looking ICOs. Cryptocurrency have so much room for growth and hopefully all fanatics will earn decent amounts for these opportunities.

I can not get to convert 90% of their income. The maximum that I can convert it to 40%. But I think this is not too bad, since Bitcoin expensive
AppleBTC

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:26:09 PM

Not really advisable to convert all your savings into Bitcoin, as trading into digital currency can really be risky too if you do not understand the trends of the price in digital currency
transabox

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:33:03 PM

Not really advisable to convert all your savings into Bitcoin, as trading into digital currency can really be risky too if you do not understand the trends of the price in digital currency

Convert does not necessarily need to trade. I buy cryptocurrency to protect their savings from inflation
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:08:11 PM

Convert does not necessarily need to trade. I buy cryptocurrency to protect their savings from inflation

Mate. It is ok to convert cash bitcoin. Don't consider bitcoin as a shit coin that have a trends of price. If you have a lot of time to conduct research about history of price of bitcoin, you will have the idea that bitcoin is a great opportunity for an investment. Bitcoin is very different to all alt coin out there.
Deep In The Mines LLC

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 01:06:04 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 02:16:01 AM by Deep In The Mines LLC

Historically, bitcoin is a very safe and very profitable investment, in the past couple of years the average value of bitcoin increased, of course it went down a lot, and went up a lot, but by average its just increasing post mt-gox.

Thus if you are investing in it long-term and willing to forget about it for 10 years or so, its a very safe choice if history repeats itself, and very profitable.

If you aren't investing in it for long-term, be aware that bitcoin is very volatile, and prices can really change by a lot in months, even weeks.

So if you are investing in it long-term I say go for it, if you are investing short term, you should have some willpower not to succumb to selling at the first sign of it dropping.

Note that I highly recommend you don't store your bitcoins in a exchange, and instead store them in a cold wallet.

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

Authorized Biostar and Silverstone Reseller.
mariahamy147

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:49:07 AM

yes its correct decision to convert savings into bitcoins because it has more increament in the future compare to savings so prefer to convert savings to bit coins
hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

In my opinion BTC is very good for the long run, however i wouldn't recommend you to invest money that you really need/scared to lose. Because before BTC reaches a high value, some crashes are coming with it Undecided
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

Today's a good time to cash in your savings to bitcoin since today is at its cheapest. It woll definitely be profitable in the coming weeks since bitcoin doesn't stay slump for a long time. I'd invest all my cash if I had any now. I'd encourage you to cash-in now.

tomianzeve

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:16:47 AM

I am thinking in investing my savings into Bitcoin and try to get some profit when the price of BTC goes up, but is it actually profitable?

Yes you can invest your savings and convert it to Bitcoin.  Just make sure you don't use all of your savings, just invest half of your savings and the other for personal use in case you neede it.
waru96

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:29:07 AM

yes why not?
ciderline13

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:33:27 AM

I am thinking in investing my savings into Bitcoin and try to get some profit when the price of BTC goes up, but is it actually profitable?

Yes you can invest your savings and convert it to Bitcoin.  Just make sure you don't use all of your savings, just invest half of your savings and the other for personal use in case you neede it.

Yeah you can do it. It's your personal decision if you are going to invest your hard earned money to Bitcoin.  Oh by the way Bitcoin is a good investment after all.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:36:30 AM

Bitcoins are a good avenue of investments today. So, I say, convery your savings to bitcoins. I don't see another steep decline in the coming months and bitcoins will most likely bounce back hard since it declined recently last week. Today would be a good day to have you cash to bitcoins since the exchange rate is low.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
reinunion06

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

Start investing and turn your money or savings to Bitcoin.  Don't hesitate, believe in your gut feeling.  Invest it now, go for it.
parisvajaciti

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:24:35 AM

If you wanted to invest it, do it.  Invest your savings into BTC.  Don't worry about anything.  Be patient and more patience in you.  In time you will have profit or interest that you are waiting for in your investment.
thilinanamal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

Of cause yes because as BTC is having a limited supply value of BTC will surely increases with time. Therefor its a great investing opportunity.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

Maybe yes if you are a risk taker you could try to invest some of your savings in bitcoin. After you convert some of your savings. It's time to wait for the pricr to get high then while you are waiting why not study about bitcoin it might help you in the future.

Ar1st0

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:48:29 PM

I suggest you to make your portofolio before you covert your savings, because investment have higher risks than saving.
aBitcoiner

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

Dunno, if you haven't had anything before, I'm not sure you need to buy it NOW

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: