Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GPU Mining Rig  (Read 339 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 5967

Meh.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:05:11 PM

Hello there,

I'm looking for someone who has a GPU mining rig for rent. Small or big does not really matter, anything is of interest. I will ofcourse give you a markup on what you earn on a daily basis now, but please no fantasy increases.

Let me know either here what you have to offer and what you are looking to get for it, or just shoot a PM and I'll reply ASAP.

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:40:44 PM

Was going to invest into one. So what were you looking for to mine anyways?
If it is the same as I was going to then I can rent it you once I get it going.
Send me a pm with your offer please.

Thank you.

M|xan

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 11:18:05 PM

Hello there,

I'm looking for someone who has a GPU mining rig for rent. Small or big does not really matter, anything is of interest. I will ofcourse give you a markup on what you earn on a daily basis now, but please no fantasy increases.

Let me know either here what you have to offer and what you are looking to get for it, or just shoot a PM and I'll reply ASAP.
If you are willing to pay a markup, perhaps checkout https://www.nicehash.com/?
From what I can tell, not the best rates though.
AthenaLayer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:46:53 PM

I have 6 x r7 370 4gb I can rent out to you for $10/day minimum 10 day rental
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:59:58 AM

I have 6 x r7 370 4gb I can rent out to you for $10/day minimum 10 day rental
Do you get any rough estimation on total hash power from your mining rigs for different mining algorithms. That may help OP and myself too to consider renting in your rigs effectively. Could you provide detailed information on your prior experience on mining and managing activities, I believe this also a big consideration here.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:07:53 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 07:39:16 AM by sana54210

Hello there,

I just want to be a could mining provider with my small farm of GPUs. I have used them for dogecoin mining by middle of 2014. Please PM with your budget, if I find it would be profitable after my electricity costs, we may go for a short/long term deals.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: