Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:29:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] Let's talk about Leocoin  (Read 753 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:57:09 PM

Well.. there seems to be all kinds of things going on with it that caught my eye..

So i went to the ANN topic and i see a 5% premine that translates into 50 million coins.
Which according to today's coin price means the "Foundation" is sitting on $25,484,350.00 worth of coins.
ANN = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545712.0
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leocoin/

Says this on the ANN

•   Premined LEO Company Stock: 50 Million LEO (5%)

Scroll down and we see..

What is the LEOcoin Foundation?
The LEOcoin Foundation is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to the development of LEOcoin. The mission of the LEOcoin Foundation is to promote the use of LEOcoin and other legitimate digital currencies. Currently the LEOcoin Foundation holds 10 million LEOcoin.

Hmmm where did the coins go ?
Seems 50 million was premined but they claim to HAVE 10 million.. where is the other 40 million then ?

Oh and by the way.. this was switched to POS only July 2016 i think it was.
So.. who wants to bet that the "Foundation" was staking their 50 million coins ?

So what do you guys think of the double-asterisk's #14 listing on CoinMarketCap ?

Before posting you all may want to review this scam section topic too.. [FRAUD] LEOcoin scam making demonstrably fraudulent claims to con general public

So hmmm.. who is Cryptotraider16

Guys.. LEOcoin.. it's time we talked !

FUD first & ask questions later™
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:03:24 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 01:02:35 PM by arielbit

i personally met a leocoin MLM member in 2015, a friend told me there is someone involved in crypto too like me, maybe we could meet so...

in starbucks, me and my friends met with this group of leocoin people and these greedy fucks started talking how life is hard, work pay is not enough and we need a business that involves leocoin so we all can be early adopters and get rich like the bitcoin guys..the leader of this leocoin group with his clenched fist is lightly banging on the table saying almost every time "you need a business" promising getting rich, but they are not saying what is the nature of the business, they talk repeatedly until their fore play worked (it didn't worked so we finished early and we did not reach discussing the nature of his business proposal)..my friend knows personally one of those leocoin guys, and i was told it was indeed networking or MLM.

these guys have greedy faces and they back up whatever their leader is saying, they don't know bitcointalk, altcoins, i mentioned popular ones like ethereum, monero, dash guess what? they don't know shit about them and they did not even attempted to discuss any altcoin.

they also have these shinny physical leocoin token shown to us.

..and here at bitcointalk,

this guy "LEOcoin Foundation" claiming he is Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec (LEOcoin Foundation Community Manager) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=665415 opened a leocoin ANN thread

when i confronted him about leocoin MLM, he said leocoin MLM is a "THIRD PARTY" and does not have anything to do with leocoin foundation, and i caught him lying.

i told him leocoin founders katif and Dan Anderson visited Philippines and opened an office, i asked him what is the function of the office, office for whom and what is the nature of their work...well i didn't get an answer, he even told me that the founders venture is not connected to the work of "leocoin foundation" claiming it was also a third party work.

and guess what!? the chairman of leocoin foundation is dan anderson (see image in the link) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289299.msg13297725#msg13297725

and here is my post showing their MLM products and membership https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289299.msg13268083#msg13268083
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:05:47 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 11:33:06 PM by bathrobehero

LEOcoin is as big of a scam as they come. I made a few bitcoins mining it while it was flying under the radar (e.g. it wasn't posted here) but everywhere I looked I was met with the lowest quality shady shit the worst MLM scams usually have. I genuinely believe it's a low level shitshow of a scam targeted at crypto-illiterate people.

Not your keys, not your coins!
drwatson84

Activity: 379
Merit: 254

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 12:23:31 AM

50 million pre-mine? Lol
They have 150 million premine, at least. Check their blockchain and you will see blocks with larger rewards, calculate them you will know yourself. Premine has been done at two stages, so don't stop your research if you think the premine is over. Go on with later blocks and you will see.

★★★ PAKISTANI ★★★CRYPTO-CURRENCY  ★★★PAKCOIN 
★★★ LONG TERM PROJECT ★★★ ACCEPTED IN PAKISTAN (www.pakcoin.io/merchants) ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096893.0
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:21:59 AM

Hmmm larger premine eh ?
I hope someone else can look into that..
I really am not that great with Block-Chain technical stuff guys.
So when it comes to a situation like this there are guys better to dig into it than me.
And I never visit sites !
I avoid them all as best as i can.. because i know i have an X on me and i won't make it easy for guys.
For example i have been sent TONS of fishy links here via PM and i refuse to click on them.
Which... makes doing investigative work far harder.
So i view my role often as the guy who sticks his neck out and posts the info.
I have often had guys PM me dirt and say hey post this publicly please.

But i guess their block explorer is listed on the ANN page right ?
So any of us could look etc..

What concerns me about this coin is BIG money coming from a group ..a company Ltd.
A non profit group that is a "Limited" incorporation ?
"Learning Group Enterprises" cutting check(s) for LARGE money ?

What i think happened is those guys in the picture got wind of Crypto and already had a shady past..
Then thought hey.. kaaaaching $$$
Let's go fire up a coin clone and manipulate the fuck out of it.. for profit.

I also wonder if there is more coins behind this group.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

leocoin came here at bitcointalk thinking these forum is full of people who will embrace their MLM scheming scammers.. lol they have it coming.

leocoin foundation even locked the first thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289299.0 after people started attacking/questioning/exposing them, and leocoin foundation opened a new moderated-circle jerk-sock puppetry thread.

P.S. i opened an unofficial unmoderated leocoin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616309.0 so people can see unbiased opinion on leocoin in ANN section.

FifthGhostbuster

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:53:36 PM

ewww

Go CureCoin!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:20:42 PM

@arielbit

Yeah looking at their ANN i had a feeling it was a self-mod topic repeat.

There is a LOT wrong with this coin.. no problem though everyone here is a scam supporter.
As long as they get their ROI on they don't give a fuck.

Coin that makes them profit = Legit
Coin they lose money on = Scam

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:16:20 PM

MLM premined Garbage ... nothing more to talk about.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:11:19 AM

it is like the new wave of scam coins with maximum manipulability Smiley
they premine, they get ICO, they get another set of coins pre-mining but don't call it premine as if there is a difference! and then in the end when you look at the distribution you see a tiny percentage was distributed and the rest is in a handful of wallets being used for controlling price!

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: