Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 09:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy a shutterstock account/pack  (Read 1753 times)
ajaxmoor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:46:33 AM

I am looking to download some pictures off shutterstock just for personal purposes. Please let me know if any of you have a shutterstock account with pictures to sell. Not looking to pay a lot due to the fact that downloading through those accounts very likely do not grant me with the licenses to use them professionally.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:50:05 AM

Here someone want to sell access to shutterstock library:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631796.0

but he didn't said his price..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ajaxmoor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:55:20 AM

Thanks, I did post on that thread before making this thread. However the guy selling the account on that thread hasn't been online since 13th October, so don't really think he plans on returning.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:03:55 AM

Thanks, I did post on that thread before making this thread. However the guy selling the account on that thread hasn't been online since 13th October, so don't really think he plans on returning.

Upss.. yep, it is quite long.. I also think about to use shutterstock, but i need to download only couple of pictures.. maybe a bit more Wink but i'm sure that few hours will be enough for me. Do you know if there is possible to buy access for example only for one day? And if yes, how much (more/less) it can costs?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ajaxmoor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:10:52 AM

Upss.. yep, it is quite long.. I also think about to use shutterstock, but i need to download only couple of pictures.. maybe a bit more Wink but i'm sure that few hours will be enough for me. Do you know if there is possible to buy access for example only for one day? And if yes, how much (more/less) it can costs?
Nope, there is nothing like a one day use for accounts or if anyone would offer that. However if you wish to purchase just a few photos then you can contact user quac.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=107836

He sells individual downloads.
Decrypted

Activity: 209
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

How much you paying for account? I can manage to crack you one with balance
ajaxmoor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:47:08 AM

Looks like I missed this post. I am still looking for an account with long life, Amount would be low as I won't be having legal rights to use it. I saw a thread on the forum with a one for a month long expiry, but only looking for 4-5 months for now as I intend to use it for downloading images just for backgrounds.
shutterstock

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

Looks like I missed this post. I am still looking for an account with long life, Amount would be low as I won't be having legal rights to use it. I saw a thread on the forum with a one for a month long expiry, but only looking for 4-5 months for now as I intend to use it for downloading images just for backgrounds.
I can get you one original, No Hack shutterstock account, for anytime you like even 1 week. Also i can download any image (Super Size) for you.
ajaxmoor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:00:34 AM

I can get you one original, No Hack shutterstock account, for anytime you like even 1 week. Also i can download any image (Super Size) for you.

Could you please PM me the price and other details ? Also how would I verify its legitly obtained ? This is incase I wish to use the pictures for some business or company.
DeniX3

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

can you send me links of the pictures you want to down load I will check and let you know about the price
ajaxmoor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:55:39 AM

can you send me links of the pictures you want to down load I will check and let you know about the price

I am not looking for a particular picture to download. I believe other people on the forum do offer that service. Looking for a subscription account to download more than 1 photo as I go on browsing the site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: