Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for html/css specifically bootstrap devs  (Read 276 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:14:53 PM

Hi,

I am in the process of building a new site and need help finishing the mockups for various pages as well as need to fix a few existing issues. You should be familiar with git already because the sources are stored in a repo at bitbucket. I will create "issues" and assign them for each task. I will be breaking these issues down into the smallest component issues possible to make them easy and fast to fix/implement. The process will be: 1) I define an issue 2) you give me a quote 3) fix/implement that issue 4) I pay.

I am hoping for fast, quality and affordable work. This is the first of 3 sites I have planned and have funding to complete.

I may require a NDA and  Non-compete for US based devs.

Familiarity with django templating would be perfered but not at all nessicary right now

Please post or pm with offers *and* examples.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:50:32 PM

How about money being escrowed first ?

Coming from a technical background,I spend almost 8 hours of my day fiddling with html/css/bootstrap.Not from the US.I would like to apply if the changes you need are not vast and you expect them to be completed within a few hours.Do send me a pm for rates per requirement.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:44:23 PM

Hi,

I am in the process of building a new site and need help finishing the mockups for various pages as well as need to fix a few existing issues. You should be familiar with git already because the sources are stored in a repo at bitbucket. I will create "issues" and assign them for each task. I will be breaking these issues down into the smallest component issues possible to make them easy and fast to fix/implement. The process will be: 1) I define an issue 2) you give me a quote 3) fix/implement that issue 4) I pay.

I am hoping for fast, quality and affordable work. This is the first of 3 sites I have planned and have funding to complete.

I may require a NDA and  Non-compete for US based devs.

Familiarity with django templating would be perfered but not at all nessicary right now

Hi,
Although I'm new here. But. I have lot of experienced in HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstraps etc. I think my skill is enough for you. Can we more discuss about it. If you need a experienced coder so, PM me ASAP. 100% satisfaction guaranty.
fiovzla

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:25:17 PM

Hi, I'm kind of new here but I'm a web developer. Experience with html/css/bootstrap and knowledge of Git. You can PM me and we can talk about it better, also I can send you a example of my work.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:50:33 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 05:44:53 PM by SMSabuj

Hi,

I may require a NDA and  Non-compete for US based devs.

Hello,
Do you compete your site?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: