Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for html/css specifically bootstrap devs  (Read 276 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:14:53 PM

Hi,

I am in the process of building a new site and need help finishing the mockups for various pages as well as need to fix a few existing issues. You should be familiar with git already because the sources are stored in a repo at bitbucket. I will create "issues" and assign them for each task. I will be breaking these issues down into the smallest component issues possible to make them easy and fast to fix/implement. The process will be: 1) I define an issue 2) you give me a quote 3) fix/implement that issue 4) I pay.

I am hoping for fast, quality and affordable work. This is the first of 3 sites I have planned and have funding to complete.

I may require a NDA and  Non-compete for US based devs.

Familiarity with django templating would be perfered but not at all nessicary right now

Please post or pm with offers *and* examples.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:50:32 PM

How about money being escrowed first ?

Coming from a technical background,I spend almost 8 hours of my day fiddling with html/css/bootstrap.Not from the US.I would like to apply if the changes you need are not vast and you expect them to be completed within a few hours.Do send me a pm for rates per requirement.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:44:23 PM

Hi,

I am in the process of building a new site and need help finishing the mockups for various pages as well as need to fix a few existing issues. You should be familiar with git already because the sources are stored in a repo at bitbucket. I will create "issues" and assign them for each task. I will be breaking these issues down into the smallest component issues possible to make them easy and fast to fix/implement. The process will be: 1) I define an issue 2) you give me a quote 3) fix/implement that issue 4) I pay.

I am hoping for fast, quality and affordable work. This is the first of 3 sites I have planned and have funding to complete.

I may require a NDA and  Non-compete for US based devs.

Familiarity with django templating would be perfered but not at all nessicary right now

Hi,
Although I'm new here. But. I have lot of experienced in HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstraps etc. I think my skill is enough for you. Can we more discuss about it. If you need a experienced coder so, PM me ASAP. 100% satisfaction guaranty.
fiovzla

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:25:17 PM

Hi, I'm kind of new here but I'm a web developer. Experience with html/css/bootstrap and knowledge of Git. You can PM me and we can talk about it better, also I can send you a example of my work.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:50:33 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 05:44:53 PM by SMSabuj

Hi,

I may require a NDA and  Non-compete for US based devs.

Hello,
Do you compete your site?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: