Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheBet.In - New Way of Bitcoin Gambing  (Read 434 times)
heart4hack (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:53:22 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 09:32:00 AM by heart4hack

Welcome To Offical launch of  TheBet.In

We want to introduce a new bitcoin prediction gambling site : WWW.THEBET.IN - New Way Of Gambing By Predicting the BTC-USD rate.
For those who tired of betting on dice/sports/blackjack/rummy , This is a best platform to show your Bitcoin Prediction skill to make the profit.

https://i.imgur.com/vnkMAjE.jpg

How To Play? in THEBET.IN :

→  User will predict the real time bitcoin-USD exchange rate for a  and deposits 0.002BTC.

→  Each Round will be of 6 hours, in which users can be able to play first 5 hours.

→  Based on the BTC-USD exchange rate from coindesk at exactly last second of 6th hour, Who will predict near value, He will win the Jackpot BTC.

Features of THEBET.IN :

→  Very simple UserInterface, No need of Registration.

→  Everything is visible. You can check BTC rate at any moment from coindesk.

→  Very small betting amount for the moment i.e. 0.002BTC.

→  Everything is user-friendly.

→  24/7 help From our FB page.

→  Everything fully Automated.

Note : Since evrything is automated , afetr 6 hours completes , you will be paid, If you are the winner.

SPECIAL OFFER :

For each round we will bet 0.004BTC till 2nd November. So whoever will win he will get the TOTAL_DEPOSITS + 0.004BTC .

https://i.imgur.com/hydBiHj.png

Your suggestions are very important to us, For any queries/new ideas/suggestions/help, you can comment here or you can find us on https://www.facebook.com/thebet.in . We will try to replay ASAP.

akogwapo14

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:12:30 AM

How can i trust this your account got negative trust plus show us your hot wallet
heart4hack (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:24:17 AM

How can i trust this your account got negative trust plus show us your hot wallet

i got negative point because I commented my wallet in a sponzi site , which I was not aware. I think 0.002 is not a big amount to play. And can you tell me how can I show my hot wallet ?
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 819

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:01:39 AM

i got negative point because I commented my wallet in a sponzi site , which I was not aware. I think 0.002 is not a big amount to play. And can you tell me how can I show my hot wallet ?

You cannot blame us to get confusion among your feedback since it was an serious issue for us to see if you are trusted, and my question is why did you avail those little penny giveaways for those ponzi giveaways? Does it mean you want to get some little penny from them?

Red paint can destroy your site reputation since it was a big red flag for the players to see.

fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 03:24:20 PM

Actually the idea of site is nice but how the system calculate the winner is this calculate manually? Can you show more proof that our initial deposit will not gone. If you can show maybe I will try it and recommend also adding referral commission will give your site more kick as starter. I also recommend better you did the betting of .004 at the start of the game.

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 05:20:33 PM

Your site looks pretty good and it's an interesting concept, but I would have made another account for this announcement.
It looks really bad when a user posts his gambling site when he has red trust, even if it's not from scamming someone.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:55:15 PM

Coming from a ponzi promoter.I don't trust your intentions at all.Jokes apart,I really hope it is what I think it is.Btw,what's the guarantee you wouldn't run away with the pot ? You could somehow hire a market expert to predict the closest rates and take all the winnings home by yourself?
Not sure of it's integrity,but nice concept anyway.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:08:29 PM

It is hard for us to trust you because you have negative feedback. This point affects you a lot when you want to promote a site or some kind like that. Nobody wants to make a deal or join any project which belongs to red trust users. And honestly, I think you want to steal our money with your betting system
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: