Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Android iOS Mobile Games , Rewarding Bitcoins Project [Please give Suggestion]  (Read 1267 times)
xyzabc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:31:54 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 11:38:37 AM by xyzabc

Hello ,

I am an Android/iOS game Developer.

I am working on releasing mobile games which would be paying bitcoins as rewards. The games are not faucet captcha games
but actual action, strategy and Puzzle Games.

I have almost completed the first game and am integrating the rewards part now.

-- Rewards will be as follows -->

I am still doing brainstorming on how to make rewards part so that the games rewards are sustainable ?

Idea 1 :
Make it so that weekly Top 5 people or maybe 10 people on LeaderBoard people get rewarded with bitcoin prize and reset the leaderboard every week.

But I wonder if it would lead people to stop playing and only a few very best keep playing so it comes around to just say 50 good players competing for top 10 positions. This kind of situation would not cut it even to pay the rewards!

Idea 2 :
Make it so that all players are rewarded according to no of games played or times the game is played?
Maybe add a randomization like there is 20% chance that you get some reward, higher the score more is your chance to get reward.
People would be able to buy in game items and powers using bitcoin earned.

Do you people have any suggestions on what would be the best rewards system?

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:12:55 AM

I prefer to idea 2. As long as you have good managing, people will stay play, and yes idea 2 is better to attract people than idea 1, I have remember the strategy game which pay with bitcoin is dead because the reward changed to top leaderboard.

Are you have already first step to start? For example sample game?
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:17:31 AM

I prefer to idea 2. As long as you have good managing, people will stay play, and yes idea 2 is better to attract people than idea 1, I have remember the strategy game which pay with bitcoin is dead because the reward changed to top leaderboard.

Yes I do have a sample game , It is still in making alpha testing. Many things need to be changed still. Should I PM you the link?

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 04:07:36 PM

Personally I prefer a game who you can win satoshi every time you play a game. If you pay on time and without any delay people will continue to come and you are going to have nice review in the long run.

Stick with constant pay rate implemented into your game, you can set up a minimum for withdrawal to 20000 for an example.

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:57:23 PM

Personally I prefer a game who you can win satoshi every time you play a game. If you pay on time and without any delay people will continue to come and you are going to have nice review in the long run.

Stick with constant pay rate implemented into your game, you can set up a minimum for withdrawal to 20000 for an example.

Thanks for your suggestion would work on this.

Currently I am looking to add a login and referral System.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:16:50 PM

-Have you decided what's your plan on making money ? You can't just keep giving free bitcoins to make a few bucks with in-game adds.Moreover,everyone hates adds.

-Maybe you can add a bitcoin system to buy game modules or advance weapons for example.That way,people would want to level up fast and show off their fancy arms.For a multiplayer game,the one who gives maximum kills get 0.005 ? To start the game against a player you gotta put some coins as service charge? You can literally think of 100 better things I guess.
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:35:13 PM

-Have you decided what's your plan on making money ? You can't just keep giving free bitcoins to make a few bucks with in-game adds.Moreover,everyone hates adds.

-Maybe you can add a bitcoin system to buy game modules or advance weapons for example.That way,people would want to level up fast and show off their fancy arms.For a multiplayer game,the one who gives maximum kills get 0.005 ? To start the game against a player you gotta put some coins as service charge? You can literally think of 100 better things I guess.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

1. Yes the ads wil be there, but I will try not to be aggressive with those.
2. Yup, people would be able to buy things and in-game items with btc to upgrade their arsenal and get even better at game.
3. There would be a wall where people can view ads and install other apps to earn more btc.

Do you have any other ideas for making games sustainable?

When I make a multiplayer game(next) , this one (to award the best player after a game) can be a good idea.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:01:21 PM

Do you have any other ideas for making games sustainable?

When I make a multiplayer game(next) , this one (to award the best player after a game) can be a good idea.
I don't know man,it all depends on your concept and creativity.You can make a game with terrible graphics and still manage to make money out of it.You can make something like subway surf,instead of coins,they can earn actual satoshi's while running.Just that you need a solid business model to make money for yourself.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:13:21 PM

try the game a kind of COC, but which can make money for real ... will definitely be very popular
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:34:37 PM

try the game a kind of COC, but which can make money for real ... will definitely be very popular
I have plans for a clash of clans type game in future. It needs some good investment and time. Would work on it sometime maybe.
Also most of the times COC type games when work with real money eventually die because economics don't work when many people have fully upgraded towns earning them loads. But its my dream to plan a econmy which would work.

MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:07:17 PM

I have plans for a clash of clans type game in future. It needs some good investment and time. Would work on it sometime maybe.
Also most of the times COC type games when work with real money eventually die because economics don't work when many people have fully upgraded towns earning them loads. But its my dream to plan a econmy which would work.

Indeed the game semacan COC with real money it will not last a long time, such as games, goldentowns ...
but for the game a kind faucet less interesting, I guess, no challenge and revenues hard.. It is better to use a type of strategy game I guess will be a lot of people are interested for pendapatan'nya not too small ...
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:23:28 AM

Sometimes thing like this become dilemma, on one side as a game developer we want a fair level upgrade, which means the more you play the stronger you get, not by you got money you be the strongest, but in the other hand it's a business, the developer also need money to develop the game and make the site running, so i think the best idea is to limit the power that player can buy using money, if the player want the strongest weapon or things they must play the game

And for your game that want to give reward system, i think the reward based on the time playing and daily login will be a good idea, rather than to split in between the strongest player

Hope you succeed with your project
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:43:30 PM

Both ideas are basic and should be developed more , as you said for the first , people might leave so It's better to make each player earn x satoshis for each game they do + the idea of Leaderboard , that way people will continue to play and get even more competitive to get the bonus .
As for the second , I'm afraid you might lose money as numbers of games and mostly the playtime could be botted by simply leaving the game open and If the game don't require too much efforts , people could even create macros and bots and run them on Bluestacks (to boost number of plays + hours of play)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 03:09:45 PM

If I was you I would go with match3 puzzle Quest1 style game, where gold (in game currency) is also easy translated to satoshis. 1gold=1satoshi(on easy). Deposit feature is a must, for people to have an option of buying equipment, more stash space, more action points (necessary to play) etc. Avoid p2w.
Focus on great 2D sprites and their animation, don't 3D, aim for as much devices as possible. No level cap, no paywall, 3 (or more) difficulty levels, each with different gold multiplier. Don't be afraid of super-extra-uber-hard dif. Remember not to ask for access to more than one data type. (absolutely no access to contacts)
Design interesting, grimm, crude world with some nsfw content (16+)[not sure what is google policy on that] and IMO you have a success.

TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:49:55 AM

I would choose idea 2 because with the first idea, it's only good for a couple of players, whereas the second option gives everyone who plays a portion of the reward. What I have in mind is that there is some ranking in which everybody is assigned a score based on a factor. Once it's time for the reward, there would be a prize pool and everybody would get the reward but only a portion of it that is based upon their ranking.

Hi!
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 05:50:55 AM

From those two, I will choose the number 2 version.
But ... to tell you more, I must see the game, the ideea ( you can PM with a demo link).
Regarding the ads: many users stop using a game, just because there are too many ...
A good ideea (used by other games too) is to offer a option to hide ads (a paid membership, or just a item: buy this and don't see any ads).

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:20:31 AM

Yes I do have a sample game , It is still in making alpha testing. Many things need to be changed still. Should I PM you the link?

Yes if you can.

Sometimes thing like this become dilemma, on one side as a game developer we want a fair level upgrade, which means the more you play the stronger you get, not by you got money you be the strongest, but in the other hand it's a business, the developer also need money to develop the game and make the site running, so i think the best idea is to limit the power that player can buy using money, if the player want the strongest weapon or things they must play the game

And for your game that want to give reward system, i think the reward based on the time playing and daily login will be a good idea, rather than to split in between the strongest player

Hope you succeed with your project

Yes this is good idea.
Well let's say it's similar game like goldentown, it's good game based time and archives reward. Unfortunately the developer is not strong enough to manage it.
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:25:16 AM

Idea 2 sound very awesome , player can buy some item and sell their item. Adventure games should be great .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: