Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:20:27 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 2BTC loan  (Read 2001 times)
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 03:36:20 AM

I'm on my 5th loan with OMGBobMarley and he has always paid as agreed.

Sorry it took me so long to get around to clearing this up.

I invited OMGBobMarley to this site to help document our loans and build him some street credit, not to degrade it.

However, I was busy with work the past couple weeks after getting back from vacation and was unable to defend him when he needed it.

I hope people give him a second chance.  You don't have to trust him with a loan, but no need to hail him as a scammer.  He's another great asset to the bitcoin community.

And don't worry, I'll be the first to blow the whistle if he doesn't pay me back, haha.  I'll keep you posted!

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 12:23:46 AM

I'm on my 5th loan with OMGBobMarley and he has always paid as agreed.

Sorry it took me so long to get around to clearing this up.

I invited OMGBobMarley to this site to help document our loans and build him some street credit, not to degrade it.

However, I was busy with work the past couple weeks after getting back from vacation and was unable to defend him when he needed it.

I hope people give him a second chance.  You don't have to trust him with a loan, but no need to hail him as a scammer.  He's another great asset to the bitcoin community.

And don't worry, I'll be the first to blow the whistle if he doesn't pay me back, haha.  I'll keep you posted!

He may have paid back the loans you gave him, but he certainly didn't pay for the 2.14 BTC that I agreed to sell to him and that makes him a scammer.  He just used you to establish some credibility in order to take advantage of someone else.  Everyone can decide for themselves how, or if, they want to deal with him, but in my opinion he doesn't deserve a second chance until those bitcoins have been paid for in accordance with our agreement.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: