Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:47:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone with QCK card and bitcoin deposit experience?  (Read 2235 times)
BtcRonbee (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:21:26 PM

I read about this prepaid qck card. It sounds good. I need some people who have information about registration and usage.
enver76

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:51:57 PM

I ordered it on September and have only good experience. You can directly fund it with BTC or bank wire.
I don't send any ID or any proof to company. They don't call me. Nothing. Card comes in mailbox via regular mail.
You will have one month to first deposit (activation). I withdraw over EUR 1k from card.

http://i66.tinypic.com/fuvtdj.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/20a3r13.jpg
markydeutschmark

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:32:47 PM

QCK card work well. After order I received my card within one week. They deducted about 100 euros from my first deposit. They process deposits on next business day. It is not realtime, but work correctly.
ballbuster

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:05:57 PM

QCK card work well. After order I received my card within one week. They deducted about 100 euros from my first deposit. They process deposits on next business day. It is not realtime, but work correctly.

What kind of IBAN comes with? Corresponds to which country?
ramonnabi

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:01:09 AM

They require your ID or not? Thank you
ameyer

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

They don't require anything from me. I got letter with password and card into mailbox within 5 days. Card work well and fully anonymous.
You can put any name to mailbox  Grin
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:39:19 PM

They are a scam...website down, email bounche back since yesterday.....one big SCAM.
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:03:39 AM

They are a scam...website down, email bounche back since yesterday.....one big SCAM.

Anyone else got bad experience with qck card,please share

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
balooo

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

I got my card on Tuesday, deposited 0.5 BTC and tested card in ATM. Everything work perfectly for me.
And i can confirm, that they will send you card to any name, any address and don't verify anything. Maybe with higher deposits.

That's my experience.

... bitcoins aren't credited immediately. I must wait about 3 hours.
Sosaso75

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

I got my card on Tuesday, deposited 0.5 BTC and tested card in ATM. Everything work perfectly for me.
And i can confirm, that they will send you card to any name, any address and don't verify anything. Maybe with higher deposits.

That's my experience.

Thanks a lot for your review...much appreciated

JoseLaBouche

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

Thank you BitcoinTalk! I got main on Friday, deposited via Bitcoins and card work well. This seems to be a serious company.

Thank you for great tip.

Jose, Espana
gigitrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:58:40 PM

That's my experience.

Warning !
@Sosaso75 is Scammer!
Sosaso75

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

That's my experience.

Warning !
@Sosaso75 is Scammer!

Hahahahhaa are you mad because i revealed your scamming business???

jacobbb

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

I absolutely don't understand you guys! I got my card on yesterday and today already withdraw 1.6 BitCoins from ATM.

So QCK work like a charm. Of course, €108 may be so expensive for someone, but direct BTC withdrawal from card is
great value.

Jacob
erol34

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

I absolutely don't understand you guys! I got my card on yesterday and today already withdraw 1.6 BitCoins from ATM.

So QCK work like a charm. Of course, €108 may be so expensive for someone, but direct BTC withdrawal from card is
great value.

Jacob

Are you in the US? I got my card and activated it, but it will not even be read by any ATM.  It produces a "card cannot be read" error every time. Multiple emails to CS over last 5 days have all gone unanswered....
erol34

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

Qck-card is a definite scam.  They wait until you deposit funds and then disappear into the night.
miramax66

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Hi Guys!

I ordered my card on Tuesday. It arrived on yesterday in normal white envelope. I logged in to my account
and tried Bitcoin deposit (0.48 BTC). It don't be credited immediately, support told me that I must wait for
at least 5 confirmations. After 2 hours I logged in again and bitcoins are transferred with correct exchange
rate in EUR. I withdraw money from teller machine and it work well.

Today I will use it to deposit in my online bookmaker. I will told you if I have any problems.

QCK seems to be a correct company.

... nobody ask me for any kind of verification.
erol34

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

Hi Guys!

I ordered my card on Tuesday. It arrived on yesterday in normal white envelope. I logged in to my account
and tried Bitcoin deposit (0.48 BTC). It don't be credited immediately, support told me that I must wait for
at least 5 confirmations. After 2 hours I logged in again and bitcoins are transferred with correct exchange
rate in EUR. I withdraw money from teller machine and it work well.

Today I will use it to deposit in my online bookmaker. I will told you if I have any problems.

QCK seems to be a correct company.

... nobody ask me for any kind of verification.

First post, eh?  Lemme guess, everything will work fine for you?

To everyone else: I can attest 100% that this is a fraud based out of Russia.  If you send them money, you will never get it back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: