Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New in Gambling, Need Help!  (Read 3867 times)
fando01 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 07:36:56 AM

I'm the one doing some question here. I'll do some review on my own personal blog or maybe you can submit one and I will publish it for you @ http://buxlister.com/blog/members-blog/

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:24:11 AM

I'm the one doing some question here. I'll do some review on my own personal blog or maybe you can submit one and I will publish it for you @ http://buxlister.com/blog/members-blog/

Did you know you can test out the different gambling website and you dont have to risk your 0.5 BTC by using their faucets. Besides the bet size everythingelse is pretty much the same. We don't want you to lose that 0.5BTC

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
fando01 (OP)

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 10:10:14 AM

Did you know you can test out the different gambling website and you dont have to risk your 0.5 BTC by using their faucets. Besides the bet size everythingelse is pretty much the same. We don't want you to lose that 0.5BTC

heheheh thanks for the concern but I'm aware about the risk.

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
               •Banner Exchange•
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

But you get nothing nor lose nothing too though but  there is no one here that dont want to get profit. And by using their faucet, it wont be enough because the payout is small so you can try at least 0.01 to get something. And put the rest on investment or may be some altcoin
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:47:20 AM

But you get nothing nor lose nothing too though but  there is no one here that dont want to get profit. And by using their faucet, it wont be enough because the payout is small so you can try at least 0.01 to get something. And put the rest on investment or may be some altcoin

Indeed theirs nothing to lose if he just on the scene and wanted only to play randominize bet so maybe he can use the faucet and doesn't need to risk some of his money in that kind of situation of betting and also you have a point that faucets capital doesnt 't give us huge profit in return but what if he won the lucky jackpot price for that gambling site? And the free token from faucet is your capital? I think thata trully a big help.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:21:32 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new in gambling category and I want to risk my luck. May some suggest a gambling site that play fair with the users. I got 0.5 bitcoin here. It's better if you can give a tips how to win. thanks in advance

Guy, my own adding to the tips you have received if someone has not offered already, is that if you know can afford to lose that money without crying foul or scam without cogent basis then I would suggest that is the way to go. On the other way round you need to have the right mindset about gambling and that its just solely based on chance and nothing more to me not about luck so you will stop blaming your self that you are unlucky if you get to lose...
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:46:47 PM

You can use 0.5btc in many gambling sites, choice the game you like and mastered so that you have a chances to win a bet with 0.5btc as your gambling capital.

The one that you can really mastered is poker games but there is not a guarantee though because this is gambling so everything is possible to happen though. You might win or may be losing for sure in a long run. But with invest you will possible to get profit although it is small and it takes time but everyone know that house always win so I might say to put more on investment rather than gambling
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:14:46 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new in gambling category and I want to risk my luck. May some suggest a gambling site that play fair with the users. I got 0.5 bitcoin here. It's better if you can give a tips how to win. thanks in advance

I think it's very bad idea.But if you still want to try your luck.I think you should play poker.Don't play dice with it.It's like 85% chance that you will lose all your money if you play dice in long run.

If i were you i would play some poker make it double and cash out my money and party !
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:44:18 PM

Hi everyone,

I think it's very bad idea.But if you still want to try your luck.I think you should play poker.Don't play dice with it.It's like 85% chance that you will lose all your money if you play dice in long run.

If i were you i would play some poker make it double and cash out my money and party !

how did you come up with 85%?
the chance of winning in dice is only depending on the multiplier you choose and maybe a little bit on the strategy you choose to play with.

so are you saying for example if i make bets with a 2x multiplier i have 85% chance of losing? because that doesn't make any sense to me!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:37:09 AM

Hi everyone,

the chance of winning in dice is only depending on the multiplier you choose and maybe a little bit on the strategy you choose to play with.

so are you saying for example if i make bets with a 2x multiplier i have 85% chance of losing? because that doesn't make any sense to me!

Winning chances in dice game only depend on luck not on any multiplier and strategies in the longer run. Whatever multiplier or strategy you use and play for longer time, at the end house will win for sure. So just gamble for fun and entertainment and invest money some other places to grow.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:43:49 AM

Hi everyone,

Winning chances in dice game only depend on luck not on any multiplier and strategies in the longer run. Whatever multiplier or strategy you use and play for longer time, at the end house will win for sure. So just gamble for fun and entertainment and invest money some other places to grow.

Absolutely true mate. I won in the first few rolls in dice games and feeling very lucky at that time.. all my money got lost in the end. Start back to scratch and never play the dice game again. It's only for fun but for investment you need to do trading instead.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:58:33 AM

Hi everyone,

Absolutely true mate. I won in the first few rolls in dice games and feeling very lucky at that time.. all my money got lost in the end. Start back to scratch and never play the dice game again. It's only for fun but for investment you need to do trading instead.

it was only your luck and nothing else.
especially it had nothing to do with you being new to gambling dice. for example i lost the first time i tried gambling dice. my very first bet was a red loss. and it all comes down to where you play and if they are fair provably then it is only going to depend on your luck and luck alone.

Buying the dip...
fando01 (OP)

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 05:33:20 AM

Hi everyone,

it was only your luck and nothing else.
especially it had nothing to do with you being new to gambling dice. for example i lost the first time i tried gambling dice. my very first bet was a red loss. and it all comes down to where you play and if they are fair provably then it is only going to depend on your luck and luck alone.

Yeah everything is Luck if the system is Fair

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
               •Banner Exchange•
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:10:24 AM

Hi everyone,

first: know that gambling is risky and as a result you should only bet what you can afford to lose. so if you are ok with risking 0.5 bitcoin go in with that much and if not reduce it to a more comfortable amount.

second: choose a game. there are so many different gambling games that you can choose from and for each of these games there are multiple sites that you can go to and play there.

third: after knowing what kind of game you want to play search in this board for sites that offer that game. and read the feedback.

the easiest game to play which is also popular is dice. and i suggest bitsler.com (my current signature) as a good place to go and play this game.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:13:10 AM

Hi everyone,

he is the kind of guys who think that there is a 50% chance to see a dinosaur next time you walk out of the door
you either see it or you don't  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:04:47 PM

For me, I recommend gambling site: www.primedice.com.
But, I suggest to play what you can afford to lose. And,
I also suggest to trade altcoins some of your btc, surely
you will earn profit. Unlike in playing in gambling you might
gonna lose. Though playing in gambling is a luck only, anyway
goodluck, I pray youll win in gambling.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 2188

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:13:49 PM

I agree that primedice is a fair site, no doubt about that but I wouldn't suggest to anyone to gamble in order to increase your money. Gambling is fun but it's no work were you can earn something. So yeah, gamble only with what you can afford to lose. And I wouldn't be so sure that trading altcoins will make you profit, IMO it's as risky as gambling.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:35:51 PM

I agree that primedice is a fair site, no doubt about that but I wouldn't suggest to anyone to gamble in order to increase your money. Gambling is fun but it's no work were you can earn something. So yeah, gamble only with what you can afford to lose. And I wouldn't be so sure that trading altcoins will make you profit, IMO it's as risky as gambling.

Yep. This should be established as the Golden Rule of Safe Gambling (if Safe Gambling is and will be such a thing). Gambling is indeed fun. But don't follow the hype of risking something you can't really afford to lose. This is actually the only deadend to go for gambling - risking something you don't afford to lose.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:36:41 PM

I have good memories of primedice because the guy behind it (stunna) ran one of the best signature campaigns of all time with great rates, unfortunately the signature campaign ended and now it's only available for Staff members, so I had to search for other. The one im at now is also good and they have a good site, I think it's the highest paying signature campaign right now.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:12:59 PM

You can join those gambling sites which will pay you sign up bonus and play games on those bonus and when you learn how to play with success then start to play with your money. You will not lose your money if you follow that method.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: