Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin may likely touch 728.68 before second week of November.  (Read 3413 times)
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:22:10 AM

I saw the price at my xapo wallet and it was $755! Better than i expected. I thinks its going to be $800 a piece at the end of the month. Yesterday the price was about $725 a piece. This is a great boost of price. Thousand a piece is what i expected before the year ends. For now, im keeping my btc.
Thats right the price will rises up even more expecting more and more is very possible keeping my btc while price is rallying up. We should continue supporting the chain if we want to keep the price up.
There is no assurance that the price will increase more and i think some investors are still waiting and some investors are satisfied what the price right now.. sooner the price can be decrease just like last year there is same fluctuate from last year..
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:09:44 AM

The early of december will be the best moment for us, it's can reach over $800 and I think with this trend are not only showing about the increasing rate of btc but also the stabilization trend of the btc. and this will get strongest for stand until some times later.

It is very like to reach that amount,as of now it is already $740.00 on preev and that range is not far from other exchanges.If the trend continues it will surely reach $800 or more,hope so. By 2017,I am expecting bitcoin $1000.00 dollar or more.

Open for Campaigns
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:32:00 AM

The early of december will be the best moment for us, it's can reach over $800 and I think with this trend are not only showing about the increasing rate of btc but also the stabilization trend of the btc. and this will get strongest for stand until some times later.

It is very like to reach that amount,as of now it is already $740.00 on preev and that range is not far from other exchanges.If the trend continues it will surely reach $800 or more,hope so. By 2017,I am expecting bitcoin $1000.00 dollar or more.
Its already  on $742  as  of  now  on preev and   it continues  to rise and we could somehow assume that    it would definitely reach on  $800 in no time  maybe  on this  year or next year and all of  us is excited and would  glad to see again  that  price point. If this  adoption would still continue  we could  really say that  it will  rise  and reach $1k  maybe  next  year or  on 2018  and would be even  more it does really depend  on the  adoption.

yakdivine (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:38:22 AM

We the trader should watch with kin interest the current happening in the market. I have decided to take profit by the end of December. My hope is after good seasonal sale for Christmas and celebration of new year, the current trends we come to an end and the market will range for months before beginning to either trending down or further up.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:13:03 AM

Technical analysis shown bitcoin my likely touch 728 before second week of november. Expert in the house what are your thought?. "This forecast has not been reviewed by a professional and should not be used for making financial decisions! Past performance does not guarantee future returns!".
A rare case when technical indicators actually turned out to be completely right and even slightly below current market situation.
It seems that bitcoin is still advancing. But I feel that SMA factor is only excuse and has very little to do with what is really happening with bitcoin price - as always.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 07:20:17 AM

Its already  on $742  as  of  now  on preev and   it continues  to rise and we could somehow assume that    it would definitely reach on  $800 in no time  maybe  on this  year or next year and all of  us is excited and would  glad to see again  that  price point. If this  adoption would still continue  we could  really say that  it will  rise  and reach $1k  maybe  next  year or  on 2018  and would be even  more it does really depend  on the  adoption.

I think it can be still increase because segwit are release that can affect more price increase according to other said..
So for now we have a chance to hold bitcoins more so that we can make more profit soon..

Make crypto as your bank.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:21:58 AM

Well now price is 700$ so i am pretty sure that it will rise even more in near future, i also pretty like that because  i feel like price will be rising even more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:40:28 AM

Technical analysis shown bitcoin my likely touch 728 before second week of november. Expert in the house what are your thought?. "This forecast has not been reviewed by a professional and should not be used for making financial decisions! Past performance does not guarantee future returns!".
A rare case when technical indicators actually turned out to be completely right and even slightly below current market situation.
It seems that bitcoin is still advancing. But I feel that SMA factor is only excuse and has very little to do with what is really happening with bitcoin price - as always.

all those indicators and all the technical analysis for bitcoin will always be somewhat true and somewhat wrong. that is why I always say that technical analysis is not as good for bitcoin as it may be for other bigger markets. besides these type of analysis is only giving you an outlook for the possible future which has the higher chance of happening and they have no way of factoring some other unexpected things in.

Only Bitcoin
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:09:36 AM

anyone with some updates on the current price. It seems very expensive. I expect a drop in price very soon
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:26:28 AM

Bitcoin already touched 728$ so the analysis is correct.

Let`s hope that the btc price will continue to grow and bitcoin will touch 800$ before  December.

yakdivine (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:48:56 PM

Technical analysis shown bitcoin my likely touch 728 before second week of november. Expert in the house what are your thought?. "This forecast has not been reviewed by a professional and should not be used for making financial decisio! Past performance does not guarantee future returns!".

Bitcoin already touched 728$ so the analysis is correct.

Let`s hope that the btc price will continue to grow and bitcoin will touch 800$ before  December.
Thank you sir. Only  has seen and said the analysis was correct, and like you have said $800 is in view if and only if; $750 resistance is broken. From now to December let keep our eye in the market because this is when we would make it big this year.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:12:39 PM

It has touched $730 and more. I don't think it will drop from there sooner.
In fact, I guess it will touch $800+ in the beginning of 2017.

It is the best time to buy some BTC right now.. Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:27:29 PM

It has touched $730 and more. I don't think it will drop from there sooner.
In fact, I guess it will touch $800+ in the beginning of 2017.

It is the best time to buy some BTC right now.. Wink
Yeah it does , the price is rising right now and for anyone who has money to buy bitcoin for now it's a great opportunity to get profit .
And it has touched $740 for now , so make sure to re-think before invest your money and don't feel regret after invest it and get dumped.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BtcPimpKing

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:29:03 PM

BTC is coming to moon phase alpha 76th quadrant.  If you don't know what that means I'll say it in English for you.

Strap on the moon boots because we are about to go ballistic.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:06:55 PM

BTC is coming to moon phase alpha 76th quadrant.  If you don't know what that means I'll say it in English for you.

Strap on the moon boots because we are about to go ballistic.

It would go to the  moon  but  not for  now ,  not on this year even  if we saw the  sudden price increase  of  bitcoin  as of last weeks. but  still we would  hardly reach to  moon and we  would  really need massive adoption  before   we could able to reach such price. Well lets see and wait  for  what would be  the price on  near future. We are  hoping  all the same thing  which is  the high price of bitcoin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:18:49 PM

miners want to burn all the long future position with this pump, they already did twice the last 5 day.

these pump are fake , i hope btc price will go to the moon but not by miners, by users and this is not the case.
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:45:48 PM

miners want to burn all the long future position with this pump, they already did twice the last 5 day.

these pump are fake , i hope btc price will go to the moon but not by miners, by users and this is not the case.

lol i have predicted this drop 30 min before..just luck! But i know it will happen so my prediction was confirmed.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:13:56 AM

lol i have predicted this drop 30 min before..just luck! But i know it will happen so my prediction was confirmed.
You know that price reduction was most likely caused by somewhat unconfirmed but still problematic news about Chinese government trying to put capital control on Bitcoin?
We can read full article here: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-03/china-prepares-impose-curbs-capital-controls-bitcoin
I will try to investigate it further as I tend to not trust Zerohedge's news all that much.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:40:43 PM

Miner are holding all the coins and how could users like you and me influence the price of bitcoin ,if that would happen it will take a really long time ,as the OP predicted the priced touch $728 and now trading around $700 and i wish the price does not go down this time
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:45:03 PM

Miner are holding all the coins and how could users like you and me influence the price of bitcoin ,if that would happen it will take a really long time ,as the OP predicted the priced touch $728 and now trading around $700 and i wish the price does not go down this time
Dude,you got a misconception there.It's only users like you and I who influences bitcoins the most.Exchanges,traders,everything else is secondary.If people like us don't buy bitcoins,there would be no demand,and no demand == no supply.Holders will keep holding ,the prices will gradually decrease.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: