Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI Says It Will Investigate New Hillary Clinton Emails  (Read 1453 times)
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:38:56 AM

I am not an American and I do not live in USA but in my opinion USA is having a hard time now deciding who can be the next president because both candidates have their own flaws and shortcomings and in fact Hillary and Trump became one of the least popular presidential candidates of all times.

Now, if Hillary will win, I don't think those purported investigations will ever matter anymore as she will already be in power but those things, I sure, can be her handicap as she is serving her term, like a ghost that can be coming back from time to time.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:17:04 AM

I am not an American and I do not live in USA but in my opinion USA is having a hard time now deciding who can be the next president because both candidates have their own flaws and shortcomings and in fact Hillary and Trump became one of the least popular presidential candidates of all times.

Now, if Hillary will win, I don't think those purported investigations will ever matter anymore as she will already be in power but those things, I sure, can be her handicap as she is serving her term, like a ghost that can be coming back from time to time.
one is a dictator and one is a mad man ,that is the only issue with the current elections  Grin Grin and in my view they are the worst candidates to represent America and i am sure they wont get respect from world leaders like their predecessors
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:37:35 AM

I think it is only a political issues that become intense during election period. Of course both parties are throwing issues with each other and after election this issues I believe will subside and all will be back to normal whoever wins.

Open for Campaigns
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:03:18 AM

I think it is only a political issues that become intense during election period. Of course both parties are throwing issues with each other and after election this issues I believe will subside and all will be back to normal whoever wins.

Err, issues with be used as black mails by foreign and domestic ennemies... data has a tendency to spread nowadays... the old files of dear first FBI leader would have leaked worldwide nowadays.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:41:59 PM

one is a dictator and one is a mad man ,that is the only issue with the current elections  Grin Grin and in my view they are the worst candidates to represent America and i am sure they wont get respect from world leaders like their predecessors
If they are worried that Trump won't win then why did they try to assassinate him at his rallies last night?
They said there was no gun but then why did they rush him off the stage like that?
I was so right with my post last night but just the other way around ha! There will be attempts made on either candidates lives from the fanatics of the other's parties. Wink
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:26:57 PM

You know some of the worst offenders that cause this mayhem that is going on are the corrupt bankers.
They are in deep with Clinton, so what will happen to them?

Clinton is in league with many corporations too, all corrupt to the core.
Not just the US but all of Europe, most probably on a world wide scale,it's treasonous to the people (us)

I would like them all, to be thrown under the bus as well

Remember Hungary, what they did to the bankers  Cheesy

Thomas Jefferson 1816 . . .

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

^
This is right now.

I agree with your sentiments, but that is not a quote by Jefferson.

Thanks for being wide awake, you are so right. http://www.bartleby.com/73/1204.html

And its gone.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:19:39 PM

If she becomes President, it will take an act of Congress to take her off the job, even if she is found guilty.

It would be kinda funny, however. A President serving her presidential term from prison.

Cheesy Cheesy

The moment she gets indicted, the House will immediately vote to impeach her. This includes all the Republicans, and enough Democrats. As of right now, a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for her VP. With evidence mounting, an indictment is inevitable. She won't be serving a Presidential term in a prison cell, let alone while she is indicted.
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:00:55 PM

If she becomes President, it will take an act of Congress to take her off the job, even if she is found guilty.

It would be kinda funny, however. A President serving her presidential term from prison.

Cheesy Cheesy

The moment she gets indicted, the House will immediately vote to impeach her. This includes all the Republicans, and enough Democrats. As of right now, a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for her VP. With evidence mounting, an indictment is inevitable. She won't be serving a Presidential term in a prison cell, let alone while she is indicted.

It depends how far the pedo and eco layers were able to conquer the house... a few counter party and they will all follow along... they had the time.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:12:41 PM

The reopened FBI investigation against Hillary Clinton could help Donald Trump on election day, which is less than two days away. Clinton could face criminal charges in the upcoming weeks, but could be pardoned by President Obama before anything occurs. If she is elected President and takes the oath of office on January 20, 2017, she can even pardon herself, so there seems to be a lot at stake currently for Clinton. If Trump is chosen to be the next President, he said that he would look into the investigation himself, and has threatened Clinton with jail time, most notably at the second debate.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:22:34 PM

Let's be real, even if FBI start investigation they will probably put 2 people from most shittiest office they can find. And even if something somehow happens with that its gonna be post election day so it will be too late anyways...
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:42:12 PM

Let's be real, even if FBI start investigation they will probably put 2 people from most shittiest office they can find. And even if something somehow happens with that its gonna be post election day so it will be too late anyways...

Idk however it's not the FBI in itself but a few servants of the darkqueen that would do everything they can to protect her... why? This all situation is beyond crazy!!!

Personally it's all about the fruit of the philosophy of Hoover... his culture of secrecy, of blackmailing to safe guard his own little secret.

What was the name of the guy executed driving out of the ranch? You know the trap with drone video... this is the only thing that they can do realistically... some kind of low level dirty cops.

And all of that for what? I can't understand armed men that chose to serve corrupt people for a fraction of the loot!

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:54:18 PM

LoL not even surprised!

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:58:42 PM

LoL not even surprised!

I am totally disgusted with this.

FBI Director James Comey has told Congress that a new investigation by his agency of Hillary Clinton's private email server has not unearthed any information that would warrant any charges being brought against the Democratic candidate.
Saying that his team "has been working around the clock," studying emails on a laptop belonging to the husband of an aide of Hillary Clinton's, Comey claimed the review of the additional material "from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation" did not change the investigators' previous conclusion regarding Clinton's email practices.

In July, the FBI said no charges were warranted in the case of the former secretary of state concerning her use of a private email server.

https://www.rt.com/usa/365568-fbi-charges-clinton-emails/

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:05:11 PM

It's like he just gave her a free ticket to ruin the USA
I wonder what we will see from wikileaks tomorrow?

And its gone.
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:38:32 PM

Stupid question: who can arrest comey ( lol it was a commie after all Wink)? And please don't tell me lynch Grin

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:50:38 PM

Stupid question: who can arrest comey ( lol it was a commie after all Wink)? And please don't tell me lynch Grin

If you are talking to me, I never asked a question.
Actually made a supposition in my second line

And its gone.
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:23:19 PM

Nope I was asking this above question... who can arrest comey?

20kevin20
Legendary

Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:29:20 PM

This is NOT going to turn out too well for her and her campaign.. too many people have woke up. Now it's time for the Elites to finally lose, after SO mant years. I am putting my whole trust into Trump.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:39:08 PM

Nope I was asking this above question... who can arrest comey?

NYPD  Cheesy No they too will do nothing, they are next to call off the investigation.

And its gone.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:09:42 AM

Next in line to investigate this case...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: