Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *HAVE TO GO!* Amazon and ITunes gift card.  (Read 2459 times)
Despised-Icon- (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:31:29 AM

And this guy just so happens to PM me after all this..

http://tinypic.com/r/x25j5g/9
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:34:07 AM

Why don't you post the code here or PM me (if has already been claimed)..I will chat with amazon rep and find out when the code has been redeemed..if it has been redeemed after you have posted or before
kirch

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:34:42 AM

And this guy just so happens to PM me after all this..

http://tinypic.com/r/x25j5g/9

I have not read the whole thread..lol
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:37:50 AM

#1  You ARE a dirty scammer
#2  I LEFT all your scamming in your feedback of this user name, the OTHER ALT's to boot TaylorConrad, Atari13, Atari---, along with others who took
     the time to leave appropriate feedback to warn of your scamming ways
#3  You are NOT a newbie you have been trying anything to scam on this forum
#4  Come on man, get another name and a new wallet, some new scams, and let me find you again and again and again
#5  NO ONE TOOK YOUR CODE THE PHOTO DOESN'T SHOW ENTIRE CODE SO AS FAR AS YOU CLAIMING IT WAS "stolen" IS JUST MORE BULLSHIT the ONLY thief here is YOU

I did not accuse you. I was simply asking you.
You guys are ass holes. You accuse me of scamming so you ask for screen shots, I send the screen shots and I get fucking scammed. And you can't even believe the card was legit?!?! Like WOW!

Okay how about this:

If the card was actually used up, then you won't have an issue sending more pictures of the card, correct?

Why don't you send a picture of the card on the right side of a glass/cup full of water. Both items need to be in the image in order for it to be confirmed as legit.

This will prove if your card was really a real card or just a fake.

DUDE!! Like wow!!!! You guys are seriously going to pull this shit like it I'm a damn liar and a scammer. That is SOO DIRTY!!

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:38:35 AM

This is ridiuclous and extremely disappointing/hurtful. Here :

http://tinypic.com/r/2h2mw5u/9
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:38:48 AM

Why don't you post the code here or PM me (if has already been claimed)..I will chat with amazon rep and find out when the code has been redeemed..if it has been redeemed after you have posted or before

this is another solution for your situation, why not you call amazon telling them your card was stolen?
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:41:28 AM

Guys I just want whoever did this to admit it and rightfully pay me. All you guys are doing is accusing me and calling me a scammer and liar. I uploaded proof like requested. I am trying to prove myself but enough is enough.
kirch

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:43:47 AM

Guys I just want whoever did this to admit it and rightfully pay me. All you guys are doing is accusing me and calling me a scammer and liar. I uploaded proof like requested. I am trying to prove myself but enough is enough.

OKAY,For a moment I will believe that your code has been used by some one..now please post teh code here,I will find you solution
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:50:38 AM

I'll PM the code for you. I do appericate your offer of help. That's means a lot considering everyone else just wants to accuse me and assume the worse. I'm done. I'll take the loss when I'm on my knees. Fuck it.

Whoever did this, I promise, your time will come. Karma is a bitch
anonymous22

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:56:55 AM

I think kirch knows what he is doing right here. So help yourself to let the others help you dude.
anonymous22

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:58:08 AM

I'll PM the code for you. I do appericate your offer of help. That's means a lot considering everyone else just wants to accuse me and assume the worse. I'm done. I'll take the loss when I'm on my knees. Fuck it.

Please kirch let us know if he really pm you.
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:00:01 AM

I did PM him. Jesus. Want a screen shot of that too??

I've offered all I can here.i can't run in circles with you guys
kirch

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:28:54 AM

Please kirch let us know if he really pm you.

he has sent me a code..but I have asked  him send the pic of the code
anonymous22

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:35:21 AM

Same with me he kept avoiding to send the real pic of the card. He is a scammer for sure.
kirch

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:49:58 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 03:28:47 AM by kirch

Same with me he kept avoiding to send the real pic of the card. He is a scammer for sure.

LOL

I have contacted amazon and amazon told me that the code and card number are not matching
He gave a me a wrong code
Still not replied my PM to send the pic of the code
If he avoids me and won't me the pic,I can confirm the OP is a liar and scammer

UPDATE:

THE OP HAS SENT ME A FAKE CODE AND NOT THE ACTUAL THAT HE CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THIS THREAD

Scammer Busted !
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 04:36:56 AM

Yeah.... Fucking great. Thanks so much guys for requesting this information because you accused me of scamming now I get fucking scammed cause I'm a newb with urls and made the mistake of posting the whole card information by accident.
lol, that was 100% your own fault.  But it seems that I'm already late to this party.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: