Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Upcoming ICO's we should analyze?  (Read 2258 times)
Antibarcode (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:28:21 PM

Even though there's allot scepticism in new ICO's, but i always keeping my eye on new cryptocurrencies, we have allot of smart people in this world, in recent years we saw the big rise of Ethereum, i am the one who analyzes and takes risk if i see the potential, like that first coke investor dude, he liked the idea but no one guaranteed that it will be successful, sometimes we just need to follow our balls Smiley, but my balls right know not seeing any projects with potential Smiley, can you help "BitcoinTalk" community members to point their balls to the right direction Smiley?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:41:00 PM

The Ethereum and Coke examples along with "following your balls" all points towards that you like gambling.

There's nothing wrong with gambling, but gambling in crypto is especially stupid. And you should acknowledge that you're gambling and not making educated decisions (investing).

In most form of gambling the house has an edge which is acceptable but giving money to a random anon character over the internet in exchange for some magic internet money he created out of thin air and some promises is just on a ridiculous level.

If I were you I'd not waste money on ICOs at the off chance of hitting a goldpot because even if you sometimes get lucky, you're guaranteed to lose money long term (e.g. when variance cathes up with you). You'd probably earn more money grabbing a shovel and just start digging in your backyard trying to find artifacts and whatnot.

With that said if you do want to throw money randomly at the wall and encourage the scammy nature of ICOs, you better be prepared to lose all of it.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Antibarcode (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:23:26 AM

Imagine 100 boats and when the storm hits all of them are vulnerable, but only one will survive and achieve the goal, hundreds died choosing wrong boat, but you spend extra time to see that hidden technology that will save you when problems happen.
So you gotta be paranoid checking for vulnerabilities of the boats and crazy to even choose one.
So you will risk your life to live as you want or you will comform by being a slave of corporations?
As i said first you need to spend allot of time analyzing and then trust your balls and invest.
I Invested in Ethereum i Invested in Monero before the rise and i am happy, happy because i missed the 99 boats.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:28:06 AM

Imagine 100 boats and when the storm hits all of them are vulnerable, but only one will survive and achieve the goal, hundreds died choosing wrong boat, but you spend extra time to see that hidden technology that will save you when problems happen.
So you gotta be paranoid checking for vulnerabilities of the boats and crazy to even choose one.
So you will risk your life to live as you want or you will comform by being a slave of corporations?
As i said first you need to spend allot of time analyzing and then trust your balls and invest.
I Invested in In Ethereum i Invested in Monero before the rise and i am happy, happy because i missed the 99 boats.

You being lucky is not something you can build upon. You can't be lucky reliably. Basically, even if you only invest in every 100th boat, there are tens of thousands of boats and all them are likely to sink.

There are no guarantees, no safety nets, nothing, just you giving money blindly to some random anon dudes.

Antibarcode (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:49:35 AM

I am happy that there are people like you, trying to save people from crypto scams, because most of them are hit and run Smiley, but my soul don't want to work for anyone, i rather die by being my own pathfinder than follow the path created by someone.
The path of finding a worthwhile investment alone is hard, any facts and hive mind of people help to make decisions, that's why i am here.

It's the middle of the night in my country, will continue to talk with you tomorrow Smiley.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:09:46 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 02:45:09 AM by iamnotback

The Ethereum and Coke examples along with "following your balls" all points towards that you like gambling.

The "coke investor dude" is billionaire Warren Buffet; and he says:

https://steemit.com/money/@anonymint/speculation-rule-buy-when-others-are-irrationally-pessimistic-cautious

There's nothing wrong with gambling, but gambling in crypto is especially stupid. And you should acknowledge that you're gambling and not making educated decisions (investing).

That's not quite correct. Investing is differentiated from speculation in that you typically are taking in a long-term position in something that is so well understood and calculated (with insurance to handle calamities) that you are virtually assured of a return-on-investment unless some major shift in the industry or failure on the marketing study fails. For example, investing in a fixed interest rate AAA rated bond, or a expansion of a profitable factory.

Speculation is a probabilistic bet based on sufficient knowledge of the potential gain that is very high (e.g. 10 times) and the odds of failure while great are offset (e.g. > 50% chance), and you are so well diversified across numerous speculations, that the failure of the majority (e.g. 80%) of your speculations still results in a huge gain for your speculative positions.

Gambling can be a form of speculation, but for most people this means random trials with no probabilistic calculations (e.g. counting cards1), and thus it is a guaranteed loss on average. So in that sense you are correct:

In most form of gambling the house has an edge which is acceptable but giving money to a random anon character over the internet in exchange for some magic internet money he created out of thin air and some promises is just on a ridiculous level.

If I were you I'd not waste money on ICOs at the off chance of hitting a goldpot because even if you sometimes get lucky, you're guaranteed to lose money long term (e.g. when variance cathes up with you). You'd probably earn more money grabbing a shovel and just start digging in your backyard trying to find artifacts and whatnot.

With that said if you do want to throw money randomly at the wall and encourage the scammy nature of ICOs, you better be prepared to lose all of it.

1 James Woods (who confirms in the linked video that he has a 180 Stanford-Binet IQ) explained that poker is the only card game where you can attain any probabilistic advantage.

However not all ICOs have been poor speculations. In fact, one of my angel investors has speculated in various ICOs that have been 10X or higher gains when he held them for up to a year or more. He speculated in nearly every major ICO and/or mined launch including ETH, XMR, IOT, STEEM, and some others that were good payoffs. He has lost money on several as well, such as Skycoin and so far on his investment with me.

I summarized some of the attributes that seem to distinguish successful altcoins from the others:

The speculators I know have gained wealth in BTC by buying ICOs and holding for the 10X gain. You've got to select the quality projects that will have follow through, have experienced marketing, and have some whales who are accumulating. @jl777 knows some of these people. Again I can't vouch for the future success of this speculation.

Note I would prefer if @jl777 had another quality developer on his team. (Edit: I see some other anonymous devs are listed, but afaics we don't know who they are or what work they have done in the past)

If the marketcap is small enough in terms of the ICO then one would think it should have very good upside if those other factors are handled well.

If they do raise all 30,000 BTC that would be sort of high at $20+ million marketcap, given Monero is only at $80 million. Also remember marketcap is always much greater than actual money invested (or extracted) due to the wealth effect, so $20 million seems high to me, but Waves and Lisk apparently raised half that much combined.

I was thinking more of a cap at 10,000 BTC, which I think I mentioned to him. I do think 30,000 BTC raise is too high for my risk/reward preferences.

Yet I must agree that the anonymous developer aspect, the lack of a visual team doing promotional videos and a conferences (a la Ethereum) to nourish fanboys, doesn't seem congruent with raising $20 million and driving a $billion market cap.

I did make one video on Ethereum when I was feeling not so energetic, so you can sort of get a feel for myself as a public speaker but note I was suffering from my illness when I made this:

http://www.coolpage.com/commentary/economic/shelby/Shelby_Ethereum_Paradox.avi (Feb 15 2016)

So you can sort of visualize the value of having a non-anonymous public speaker on a project. You can contrast my style and appearance to Vitalik:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxk4g2y28Os (video suggestion thanks to r0ach)
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:31:29 AM

@iamnotback

I see your point but even if you sometimes hit 10x gains, you can't possibly have sufficient knowledge to base your decisions on in a way that would guarantee that you gain long term. ICO price to market cap relation speculations are far from being reliable long term.

ICOs are pretty much unregulated and almost always revolve around anonymous entities (not that publicly known people never scammed others) therefore there's not even a shard of insurance present.

But even if I disregard that and accept that you don't need any insurance, 10x gains would only worth it if every 9th ICO you invest in was a success but it's hardly the case. It's a massive sea of scams with some rare gems which means either you have to hit way more than 10x gains on average or be sure what you pick will be a winner - which I geniunely believe you can't possibly do long term with consistency.
Sure, you won't throw money at every ICO but even if you disregard the most obvious scams, the ratio is still terrible.

And of course it's a sea of massive scams because there are people who make it profitable. Just like why some people create wallets with malwares inside - because some people doesn't practice security.
And the victims of both will definitely won't help popularizing crypto due to their terrible experience.

iamnotback

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:39:17 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 05:35:49 AM by iamnotback

(I edited my prior comment)

First of all, marketing communication in some form is very important for the success of an altcoin:

https://youtu.be/WfULutvxvzY?t=69
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VosfxChTxVg

In Steemit's case, the communication was not coming directly from the developers, but from the marketing that came from the adoption model where bloggers were earning $10,000 per blog. That drove the hysteria/hype bubble in combination with the clever model of locking up most of the money supply for 2 years.

So you need to look at how that altcoin is going to communicate to the market effectively. For example, Charles Hoskinson who helped to found both Bitshares and Ethereum (although he wasn't the superstar of either) has demonstrated communication skills.

I am hoping that not every altcoin has to be only a hype bubble followed by death spiral (specifically that I want to try to create one that has a real use case that impacts billions of people), but the fact is that every new technology investment will have the "Mount Stupid" speculation pattern. <--- click for the visual chart

@iamnotback

I see your point but even if you sometimes hit 10x gains, you can't possibly have sufficient knowledge to base your decisions on in a way that would guarantee that you gain long term. ICO price to market cap relation speculations are far from being reliable long term.

The goal is not to pick the long-term successes (there will only be maybe one of those, and if you are lucky in that you invest in best-of-breed altcoins, you might end up owning it early) because no one is that prescient and the odds are too impossible (even for myself on my own altcoin project, I couldn't guarantee to myself that mine is the one).

Rather you want to look for the attributes that will 20 - 50% of the time lead to the "Mount Stupid" 10 bagger, and that is when you sell 50% of your investment (or all, if you see think the project has less long-term potential) and ride the remainder of your position for the long-term.

If you are expert enough at accessing these rough attributes, then you will be increasing your net worth rather significantly. For example, @smooth (who is not my angel investor) had been mining many new altcoins (mining is similar to investing in ICO in that you need to spend money renting computer resources and time+effort investment) and he happened to mine nearly 2% of Steem(it). Although he will never cash out all that he mined because of the 2 year lockin (1% per week approximately can be sold), nevertheless I've seen him take out up to $50,000 per week. So we can safely assume that @smooth probably got several $100,000s out of Steem, which he probably mined at 1/100th or less cost. I presume he also mined a significant amount of XMR (although I believe I remember him saying his stake was relatively minute portion of the money supply of XMR).

The goal is always of course to buy low, sell high. So you need to buy when the market cap of the ICO is low relative to how high it can go, based on the quality of the project and the marketing communication. You are investing in the people, the technology, the marketing scheme, etc.. (what Doug Casey refers to as the three PPPs)

Unfortunately most of you readers do not have sufficient expertise and experience to astutely judge these attributes. I for example, do have enough knowledge and experience in the technological, marketing, and people aspects to make fairly accurate appraisals of these attributes and the odds. But I would say my angel investor is better than me, because I am too negative on other projects. I find technological flaws which he overlooks. I am learning to realize that the hype/marketing communication factor is as or more important than the technology factor.

ICOs are pretty much unregulated and almost always revolve around anonymous entities (not that publicly known people never scammed others) therefore there's not even a shard of insurance present.

Unregulated is good. Regulation means Wallstreet (the underwriters, etc) is taking all the gains and selling you up river.

I have to agree that anonymous developers and an anonymous company is not a good attribute, because speculation and hype is all about confidence. Also Lisk and Waves both seem to have poor communication so far (I haven't been hearing any thing, have you? although I've had my head in the sand past 1.5 months or so doing technical work)

But even if I disregard that and accept that you don't need any insurance

Insurance as a stability of income is guaranteed failure. No risk, no reward. Period. That is an inviolable mathematical fact. Sorry this is a high IQ point and I won't be able to take time to detail it right now.

The only time that insurance is valuable is for long-tail distribution risks (i.e. black swans).

, 10x gains would only worth it if every 9th ICO you invest in was a success but it's hardly the case.

It should be the case, else we lack expertise. Else our cost of acquisition needs to be 1/100th, e.g. @smooth bottom net fishing (trawling) with mining.

It's a massive sea of scams with some rare gems...

Sure, you won't throw money at every ICO but even if you disregard the most obvious scams, the ratio is still terrible.

Not for those with the necessary discernment skills. But for most of you readers, you will lose. That is the nature of speculation. The smart speculators eat the less smart ones.

And of course it's a sea of massive scams because there are people who make it profitable. Just like why some people create wallets with malwares inside - because some people doesn't practice security.
And the victims of both will definitely won't help popularizing crypto due to their terrible experience.

No one is victim, because no one forced you to play.

Life is a competition. Everyone is trying to find a way to get theirs. You can hide in your closet if you want. Or you get out there and compete. The choice is yours.

Note I don't buy shit technology, so I wouldn't buy most ICOs. But I am learning that if I were speculating, I should buy ICOs with good attributes even if the technology is bit off. For example, I knew from the start that ETH's technology was flawed. I even told Charles Hoskinson that before he launched Ethereum. But I have since learned that marketing communication is worth a $billion market cap (which is not at all the same as a $billion cashed out!).

You want a world where everything is stable and fair. I explain in my audio recordings why that world can't exist (else nothing would exist). If you think you have created a uniform environment (e.g. "equal opportunity" bullshit), you've actually obfuscated that someone is raping you without you realizing it. I hope you take the time to learn, but it is unlikely given your ideological stance, that you would be open-minded to the natural law math and physics that I explain.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:55:40 AM

@iamnotback

I'm a hobby miner and I used to play online poker for a living so I'm more familiar with most things you touched on than you think. Nevertheless, I do agree with most of your points and I can believe the few people at the top can profit from ICOs long term but the vast majority of people are not on that level and will lose.

At least, that's my experience since I generally only get exposed to people who either keep losing or just breaking even with ICOs. Which is one of the reasons why I try to sway people away from them.
And because, as I said, they also encourage people to keep coming up with more scams which are just annoying for everyone (and there are so many of them) and disencourages new people from crypto who fall in their trap.

iamnotback

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:27:22 AM

The best one-size-fits-all suggestion I can give every reader is right now go buy and hold a core position in BTC ($700) and the US dollar immediately.

And then speculate with 10% of that (so you can learn by fire). If you are expert, then up to 50% of that.

Later in 2017, start to accumulate gold below $1050.

Read more here (read the entire page of the thread, click links there to dig more):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg16717472#msg16717472

Disclaimer: I am not a professional advisor. Consult your own. Readers are responsible for their own decisions.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:54:01 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 08:26:07 AM by Spoetnik

@bathrobehero
Well said.. agreed.

@Shelby
We are not dealing with Investors who do their homework or consult with experts.
We are talking about usually young people who throw money at what ever sticks.
So most of your analysis goes out the window..

YOU may think you are an expert and can pick & choose which ICO is best etc but i can guarantee you 90% of these idiots have no fucking clue what they are doing.. nor do they have the necessary trading skills to cope with a market like Crypto (Note this is NOT the stock market)

ICO = SCAM

This is not Kickstarter and there is not "many" legit currencies.
99.99% are doomed to failure so your boat will almost guaranteed sink.
Why do we know this ?

Because all users are here for profit and all people who profit do so off of another person.. and so on..
until there is no more users to profit from.. then the price of any given coin tapers off & DIES !

Why does this happen ?
Because they are all here for profit.
AND we have 6,000 going on 7,000 ANN topics *so far*
SO.. what happens is "investors" jump from coin to coin.
Contrary to your comments on "Long term investors" which rarely exist in crypto.
And why would they ? Its clearly a fools game.. a hail Mary pass at Crypto Profiteering (not coin support)

You my nutjob friend are flogging your own shitcoin ICO so you will of course defend ICO's.
When they are by design in how they function SCAMMY !

An IPO in a regulated scene is one thing.. but we are talking about Crypto and it's "Free Market" lawless environment.
So again all your bullshit defense on that crap goes out the window.

Further more we are not here to support Scheme's with ICO tokens tacked onto them for the purpose of profit.
Steem and ETH for example are nothing more than Multi Level Marketing scheme mod's
They are not a real currency which is why we (older users) came here.

The OP here came to make money so he is a cliche and completely and utterly predictable.
Not one damn thing he can do or say i can not predict 100%
He is doomed to walk away from this bullshit a loser.. sooner or later.
He is already broke.. just doesn't know it yet.. destined to be a "long term" bag-holder...
To smooth talking crypto-snake oil salesmen like Shelby or Butters etc.
(or dump for a loss of course)

Nothing like Crypto tech rabble about Currencies while they flog you made up NON-Currency "Scheme" coins  Cheesy

Stocks markets got a Bail-out package from the US govt.. they pledged to "be there"
You have the US Federal Reserve making sure the US dollar stays afloat.
Then you have Ethereum's V. Butters silently dumping his own 2014 scammy ICO coins on the public with no explanation.
Other than well.. he wanted a million dollars in cash. (and has more to dump as far as i know)
Nor do we know how he got them aside from my hints on page 1 of my scam topic on ETH from 2014.

And there in lies the problem my moronic Investard friends.
You are all 99% enablers of any god damn scam that rolls along..
You WILL support anything if it has a chance of making you profit.
And scammers will keep making NEW ICO coins to profit and support will be given because that is EXACTLY why the OP and all the other idiot douche bags CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I could spend 10 fucking pages here explaining to you all why ICO's are a scam.
But you all do not want the explanation.. YOU WANT PROFIT.
GOD himself could come down here and say yeah.. Spoetnik is right.. it would make no difference.
Something being scammy will never stand in the way of retards trying to make 50 cents off of Satoshi's vision of..

..a currency

PS:
Notice how Shelby posts links all over the forum to Steem posts ?
Steem is a confirmed scam and he is making money of it obviously.. or he would not be supporting it by posting links to the Steem content.
Something amusing about posting scammy trade advice with ICO's defending them while bashing them.. while posting scam coin links to Investor advice from legit legends.
(he is bashing them except his basically / as usual)

What do you all think Warren Buffet would say about this topic ?
Or Satoshi on scam ICO's ?
If Satoshi wanted to make Bitcoin an ICO he would have made it that way Investards.
But he didn't did he ?

People like the OP should turn around and leave.. Crypto does not need more profiteers.
It needs currency supporters (which are very rare)
Profiteers contribute nothing meaningful or even vaguely useful to Crypto.
They are a cancer and a disease and should be repelled and thrown out.

PPS:
Shelby is here to make money.
Spoetnik is here to talk about crypto currencies.

He has a financial gain behind his commentary ..i have none !

He plans on spreading his own ICO coin.
Spoetnik will never ever post or support any ICO because they are all scammy.

PPPS:
I should bump Shelby's grand farewell topic he made here when he got banned and then said he was LEAVING.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 07:57:30 AM

Check out my site http://icocountdown.com I do due dilligence on these projects also, I try to add a variety with the best value propositions from all over the space.

iamnotback

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:23:38 AM

You my nutjob friend are flogging your own shitcoin ICO so you will of course defend ICO's.

And what if you end up proven wrong? Will you eat that poop with the knife and fork on video for us?

Btw, I have a public video. Do you have any video or are you anonymous?

I am here to both make money, and build an ecosystem that helps millions of others make money.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:37:27 AM

And what if you end up proven wrong? Will you eat that poop with the knife and fork on video for us?

Btw, I have a video. Do you have any video or you anonymous?

I am here to both make money, and build an ecosystem that helps millions of others make money.

Proven wrong ?
On what your vaporware claims of making a currency of your own and making it an ICO ?
You have been positioning yourself for ages to release your own.
Going to change your mind and back out ?  Cheesy

The purpose of this shit is not to make others money.

Anyway..
The anonymity level of my identity is irrelevant.

Further more there is virtually nothing people do not know about me in Crypto (to those that were here long enough and paying attention)

Literally everything is available bud..
My fucking name and my picture and my address and what i even ate for fucking dinner.
So don't give me that fucking crap son LOL  Cheesy

Want me to record a video giving you the finger ? hahahha

I refuse to feed the lazy & inept.. you want my vitals then get off your ass.
After all we all know damn well it would simply be used to attack me 24/7 at every chance.
I would have 1,00 little fucking retards mocking me about my haircut like has been happening to Spartak for 2 months.
Because you are all *mostly* spineless little pieces of shit account juggling and throwing rocks from the shadows.. like cowards.

Want rocks ? go collect them up on your own.. i will not do the work for you lazy douche bags.

Shelby Mr. I am Leaving...
How many accounts have you created and used here ?

Me ? ONE !

iamnotback

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:48:10 AM

You have been positioning yourself for ages to release your own.

Yup I have been trying to cure my chronic illness for the past 4 years.

Have I taken any public money?

Going to change your mind and back out ?  Cheesy

As I said, you'll find out when you are eating poop (or embarrassment) for being wrong.

The anonymity level of my identity is irrelevant.

Do you think anyone with a brain stem is going to put a lot of weight or trust in the opinion of an anonymous Internet troll?

I know you have a highly inaccurate appraisal of your worth and reputation on these forums, but I was hoping you maybe have some connection to reality.

You can say what ever you want, but that can't do anything to stop a successful software project. Success breeds investment and wealth.

Prepare that poop.

Sorry I don't have time to get into a war of words with a troll. You can have the last word.

Literally everything is available bud..
My fucking name and my picture and my address and what i even ate for fucking dinner.

Post it.

Want me to record a video giving you the finger ? hahahha

Yes. That will be useful when the time comes to embarrass you, although you do such a thorough job of it here on a daily basis, it might be diminishing return.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:20:28 AM

I had VOD chasing me around here for months TROLLING me because he found an a comment i made here several years earlier saying i was on Disability with a back problem..
This happened at the same time he negged me calling me a Pedophile..
AFTER i had already posted a rip-off report link i found of him being accused of being a pedophile by a coworker.

Troll ? Reputation ?
Sharing personal info ?

The odds VOD found that on his own are nearly 0
Get why i don't advertise my personal info yet ?

Calling me a Troll ?
Why because you did not "like" what i said ?
Connection to reality ?
WOW read your own conspiracy claims here guy.. BTC is a NWO project by the US govt ring a bell ?
I posted on your crazy topics in other sections here yesterday and i see you are a fucking nutjob.
USA is starting a war with Russia to declare Marshall law you claimed.

Plenty of time to post on here all the time ?
Are you sure you meant me and not yourself Mr. I am leaving ? Wink

And whether you post a coin or not is of no concern to me.. i don't care.
If it's good i will praise it or if it's bad i will "Troll" it hahhaha
But, as it stands NOW.. you have a vaporware coin bud.
Talking & talking for years in this forum section how YOUR coin is better than all others..
Only problem is ..it doesn't exist.

Which leads me to the topic at hand.. ICO's

People i have watched this guy carefully skirt the lines of criticizing *ALL* ICO's
While carefully wording every single comment the makes so that he can leave the door open to making one himself for his very own coin.

The expert here is saying do as i say.. not as i do.

ICO's are bad except when i do it  Cheesy

And my point countless times is that they are by design scammy.
It's not an issue of opinion or perception etc.. it's math.. 1+1=2

I can imagine every drug dealer on earth being faced with users trying to "front" hahahha
Know what they would say ? uhhhm come back when you have some money asshole.
Smart enough to get that ?

@Shelby
I am not HERE to make "these guys" money.
I am here to support the concept of a crypto currency.

PS:
You dodged answering the question.. how many accounts was that again ?

iamnotback

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:54:22 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 10:11:28 AM by iamnotback

Just to correct factual errors.

USA is starting a war with Russia to declare Marshall law you claimed.

I didn't claim that as a prediction. I posted a poll and Martin Armstrong's speculative theory; and I developed the theory further with research into that Rothschilds appears to be in control of Wikileaks and appears to be using the leaks to force one of several possible outcomes and goals.

ICO's are bad except when i do it  Cheesy

Did you forget that on June 08, 2016, TPTB_need_war wrote that he discovered that he probably had the wrong interpretation of the law and ethics, because if the blockchain is open source, then the investors are free to fork it, thus they are in control of their own investment.

Again I will give you the last word, for as long as you don't distort any facts.

P.S. you assume I am going to do an ICO, but this isn't determined yet. There is another way to go, which isn't mining either. Also you presume I will raise public money for a blockchain which is not already live, which I doubt to be the case. But I make no promises about what I will do, because even the Proverbs tells me not to bind myself in futures contracts and make surety to others. The 10 commandments is all about how to retain your individual freedom. Listen and learn something new:

http://www.coolpage.com/commentary/economic/shelby/authority.mp3 (Jan  8 2011)
http://www.coolpage.com/commentary/economic/shelby/good_vs_evil.mp3 (Nov  6 2011)   <--- Awesome! Clearly I was headed to decentralization.

Disclaimer: IANAL, so consult your own.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:20:00 AM

Re: What Upcoming ICO's we should analyze?

I say none..

You Shelby ?

iamnotback

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:25:04 AM

You Shelby ?

There are none I am aware of which I am analyzing in depth (i.e. with an intent to or advise others to invest) at this time.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:31:58 AM

Even though there's allot scepticism in new ICO's, but i always keeping my eye on new cryptocurrencies, we have allot of smart people in this world, in recent years we saw the big rise of Ethereum, i am the one who analyzes and takes risk if i see the potential, like that first coke investor dude, he liked the idea but no one guaranteed that it will be successful, sometimes we just need to follow our balls Smiley, but my balls right know not seeing any projects with potential Smiley, can you help "BitcoinTalk" community members to point their balls to the right direction Smiley?

SHELBY...

PS:

I agree with that assertion / conclusion Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: