Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is better than gambling?  (Read 20543 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:34:59 AM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
Why did you trained your self to earn bitcoin by playing gambling that's really awful mate for you well there are different by trading you need more lot patient than playing gambling trading is more appropriate when it comes of earning it is a profitable source income i suggest you to join in to group that topics are all about tradings.

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:39:47 AM

Trading is also risky like gambling but not that risky at gambling. In trading, you can be sure that you can earn big just in one day depends on the buyer that you are going to have transaction with while in gambling there is only lower percentage of winning because the percentage of losing is always bigger than winning.

But in trading you more chance of getting profit rather than risking your bitcoins with gambling. And trading does require patience.

And gambling is not requiring it, the more you have lesser patience the more you are volatile of losing all the capital you have in gambling.

Still trading will be the best thing to do rather than gambling, you just need to have a lot of time for monitoring your trades.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:05:10 PM

i never like comparing these two because they are two completely different things with different rules and different results.
gambling is a game that you have fun with and take risks that are part of this fun and you always have the same chance of winning that you have for losing .
but trading is like a job, there is no fun in it, there is only stress and trying hard to make some money with your money.
But to me I think there is a very little difference between gambling and investment, as both are risky, you do not know in advance about both that either you will win or lose in both trading and investment.

I think the only difference is that in gambling you have very little chance to recover your  money once you lost it and if you want to recover it you must put some more, while in investment you may always have chance your recover your money with the remaining, by holding the product for some time when the price of the product goes up.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:25:28 PM

For me the reason why trading is better than gambling is because i never lose too much in trading whenever i failed in buying trading i only lose a percent of the total because i can still sell the coins cheap before the price turns to 0. In trading you just need time and effort and you will really profit.
I think you may be good in trading that is why you are not losing in trading, as If some one have good experience and knowledge in trading then the chance of making money is more in trading, as compare to gambling, but it is also a fact that if someone is good in gambling then he can also show good progress in gambling.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:30:52 PM

The simple definition of trading is to buy a thing at a cost and then sell it at a higher price. It depends on the time. You often have to buy a thing at the time when you feel that it is now at lower price and then you feel that the price is high enough to make to earn a good profit then sell it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:23:22 PM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
Why did you trained your self to earn bitcoin by playing gambling that's really awful mate for you well there are different by trading you need more lot patient than playing gambling trading is more appropriate when it comes of earning it is a profitable source income i suggest you to join in to group that topics are all about tradings.
people always looking for the fastest way to earn profit, that is why they prefer to gamble rather than to trading which required a lot patient as you said, yu can earn profit steady theough trading but not through gambling.

people have a misunderstanding about gambling , they think it is the fastest way to make money , but it is not actually .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:48:27 PM

people always looking for the fastest way to earn profit, that is why they prefer to gamble rather than to trading which required a lot patient as you said, yu can earn profit steady theough trading but not through gambling.

people have a misunderstanding about gambling , they think it is the fastest way to make money , but it is not actually .

People may prefer gambling cause of fast way of earning, but some of us like to gamble. Personally I enjoy in poker games, slots, roulette, sports. I can spend hours playing this games, and higher bets means better gambling experience with more excitements.
No way that trading can be better then gambling, in my case gambling is much better then trading. In gambling and trading its important to wait for moment and be patient, who every rush into something, in most cases he lose. Game is a game in the end, gambling is just what I like more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:10:58 PM

i never like comparing these two because they are two completely different things with different rules and different results.
gambling is a game that you have fun with and take risks that are part of this fun and you always have the same chance of winning that you have for losing .
but trading is like a job, there is no fun in it, there is only stress and trying hard to make some money with your money.
But to me I think there is a very little difference between gambling and investment, as both are risky, you do not know in advance about both that either you will win or lose in both trading and investment.

I think the only difference is that in gambling you have very little chance to recover your  money once you lost it and if you want to recover it you must put some more, while in investment you may always have chance your recover your money with the remaining, by holding the product for some time when the price of the product goes up.

Nope that is not the only difference between trading and gambling.  In trading you can know the trend of the item you are trading.  News, update and development mostly have impact on the movement of  the price of the stocks.  If you are updated you can easily tell if the price of a certain stock will be an uptrend or downtrend.  In gambling, it is isolated. No outside factor can affect its result. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:50:44 PM

Yes trading is much better than gambling. If you have knowledge about trading bitcoin to altcoins that is better because you can earn more bitcoin if you learn how to do a short trade.
In gambling you always take risk no one can earn money. In gambling if you have no luck expect that all your money can lose. So do trade if you want to earn more bitcoin much better for trading than to gambling.

JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:08:27 AM

I think it's just the same, there is no guarantee a trading expert can always profit, they only dare to speculation, trading may be equipped with a chart that looks neat, I'm willing to pay handsomely if there are guarantees I always fortunately when trading.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:41:21 AM

I think it's just the same, there is no guarantee a trading expert can always profit, they only dare to speculation, trading may be equipped with a chart that looks neat, I'm willing to pay handsomely if there are guarantees I always fortunately when trading.

But if you trade for longer time frame then you got a better chance of making money from it, and I'm just doing with bitcoins trading and so far made some good profit but never tried with altcoins because of those altcoins very difficult to predict the prices and it will become just like gambling. So I do trading only with bitcoins and fiat which I know better.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:56:06 AM

But if you trade for longer time frame then you got a better chance of making money from it, and I'm just doing with bitcoins trading and so far made some good profit but never tried with altcoins because of those altcoins very difficult to predict the prices and it will become just like gambling. So I do trading only with bitcoins and fiat which I know better.
Even your experience will not help you to trade altcoins as they are not predictable because only very few people are controlling it and we cannot read their mind. Similarly gambling is highly manipulated by gambling house owners and we could never read their mind so that we can predict accurately.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:45:57 AM

The more deep understanding that you have coming from the trade that you are into the more advantage that you have since you can assess much better if the trade will move and just like you have said if you are trading things that you are no aware with you are just simply playing like gambling waiting for your luck to come and filled your entry.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:18:50 AM

The simple definition of trading is to buy a thing at a cost and then sell it at a higher price. It depends on the time. You often have to buy a thing at the time when you feel that it is now at lower price and then you feel that the price is high enough to make to earn a good profit then sell it.

So why trading is better than gambling? But there are people who are earning better than trading maybe that's just the exception in trading and gambling. But for me, trading is still better than gambling because you are the one that will manage your bitcoin unlike in gambling if you are just thinking that you are lucky enough you will be on the loose.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:45:04 AM

Trading is in all way better than gambling although they both have the common thing which is the risk of losing money but in the case of gambling you lose your money faster compared to trading in the sense that when one buys a coin and expect it to increase but instead it keeps falling, you are now at liberty to determine the amount of loss you are willing to take before selling but the same cant be said for gambling.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:02:17 AM

In both things, there are risks involved. Whatever you choose, you should have known the background and strategies to apply when doing it. Some people prefer gambling to trading, some vice versa. It depends on the purpose and the factors that affect your choice. It's pleasing to see people learning how to trade and some knowing techniques in gambling. In the end, good luck with your decisions.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
An0nym0us

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:37:44 AM

I think trading is better then gambling because gambling is totally depends on luck while in trading you can make profit if you invest money in good coins wisely after checking all facts.With proper research and wisely investment trading can be profitable.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:38:13 AM

Gambling has never been a source of income for most people. There are exceptions of course but they are so rare that it would be fair to exclude gambling from the ways you can go in order to earn more coins. Trading is something different but still if you have no skills you will lose your money with trading too. That doesn't mean that if you have skills you will definitely earn money with trading. I haven't managed to earn with trading for example even though I tried to learn things first.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:55:07 AM

You earn bitcoin by BTC gambling. If you know your limits and don't be a greedy one. If you are a greedy one then gambling does not suits you. You must know trading. Trading is a the best way to earn legit and worthy profit. As long as you are willing to wait and have patience then this suits for you. There are a lot of blogs or threads in Google/Bitcointalk.org on what really trading is. You will never know the nature of trading if you don't try it. I will refer you this link as your guide on whats trading is. LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1679516.0

lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:56:48 AM

Right both has risk but for me the chances of getting profit in trading is a bit high compare to gambling because if you are a good trader and has knowledge on how things work and control your btc you can get profit. gambling is all about luck there is no assurance what will going to happen with your money.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: