Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is better than gambling?  (Read 20543 times)
Feetaroni

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:27:48 AM

I think having a trading comes a lot of advice from the master, a book about the many outstanding trading and clues we can get free on the internet.

Trading is easier and also way more profitable, its less more risky than gambling and also more profitable most of the times.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:51:09 AM

All kind of investment is have risks. Trading and gambling are two same ways to get profit in bitcoin by lucky and strategy.
The difference between trading and gambling,
- in gambling you don't know what will happen to your money if you place on some games. It's just your strong believe.
- in trading you can learn about the market, how you can make profit is to learn analysis technical or fundamental that mention you what's make the price up or down.

I agree this is also why trading is better than gambling. Aside from that you can cut your losses in trading by selling your coins when the price drops.  At least you can recover some of your investment.  With gambling it is win or lose.  If you fail to predict the right result you lose all your bets.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:56:03 AM

I think having a trading comes a lot of advice from the master, a book about the many outstanding trading and clues we can get free on the internet.

Trading is easier and also way more profitable, its less more risky than gambling and also more profitable most of the times.
It's always true because gambling has never been profitable to most of us, we are just spending our money to get the entertainment in return. While in trading, it has been proven that there are a lot of early investors who are already rich now, and that possibility is what we are aiming as well. You cannot find so much success story in gambling than in trading.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

Trading is not easier than gambling that is why you see a lot more gamblers than traders in the forum, in order to gamble you only need to know the rules of the game while in trading you will need to read several books just to understand what is happening.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:14:13 PM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
In my opinion trading is bigger different than gambling you can stocked up your bitcoin into exchange website where there are bigger chance that bitcoin can be increase its price. You can also exchange your bitcoin into another currency where you can in gambling you can earn fast and lost fast either gambling are for those who can afford to lost.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:24:12 PM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
In my opinion trading is bigger different than gambling you can stocked up your bitcoin into exchange website where there are bigger chance that bitcoin can be increase its price. You can also exchange your bitcoin into another currency where you can in gambling you can earn fast and lost fast either gambling are for those who can afford to lost.
that's right gambling is for those who's willing to take big risk trying to double their btc in a short period of time but if thinking wisely its better to go with trading as many information around here that you will be able to study helping you to decide where to place your investment and it has lesser risk but lots of patience is needed to earn good amount of btc.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:03:21 AM

that's right gambling is for those who's willing to take big risk trying to double their btc in a short period of time but if thinking wisely its better to go with trading as many information around here that you will be able to study helping you to decide where to place your investment and it has lesser risk but lots of patience is needed to earn good amount of btc.
You can have all the information, experience and knowledge about trading and still lose money. In an instance, you were asleep when the price dump has happened. And so when you woke up, the price is already much lower than when you bought it. It's very possible to happen because whales are just around the corner and they can manipulate whichever altcoin they wanted. All the tips posted in the trading discussion board doesn't guarantee you profit. Trading is just as risky as gambling at most times.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

I dont think trading is easier than gambling, in trading you need to learn do analysis before you put your money, while gambling is just simply put your money and click the button, most of the people choose trading because it is more predictable and we can use our skill to minimalize the risk
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

You can have all the information, experience and knowledge about trading and still lose money. In an instance, you were asleep when the price dump has happened. And so when you woke up, the price is already much lower than when you bought it. It's very possible to happen because whales are just around the corner and they can manipulate whichever altcoin they wanted. All the tips posted in the trading discussion board doesn't guarantee you profit. Trading is just as risky as gambling at most times.
You don't have to leave your positions open when you sleep besides you can use the software offered by exchanges to allow you to set limits before going to bed so if the price drops too low you sell before getting catastrophic losses.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

You don't have to leave your positions open when you sleep besides you can use the software offered by exchanges to allow you to set limits before going to bed so if the price drops too low you sell before getting catastrophic losses.
Its really help that you can set your limit but setting your limit like in bitcoin if you set the price below the present price i think it is not a good idea better to set your limit if the price is getting high.. for me i just set buying if the price is low than limiting it to sell them..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

The simple definition of trading is to buy a thing at a cost and then sell it at a higher price. It depends on the time. You often have to buy a thing at the time when you feel that it is now at lower price and then you feel that the price is high enough to make to earn a good profit then sell it.

So why trading is better than gambling? But there are people who are earning better than trading maybe that's just the exception in trading and gambling. But for me, trading is still better than gambling because you are the one that will manage your bitcoin unlike in gambling if you are just thinking that you are lucky enough you will be on the loose.
That is why I explained the definition of trading so that people know that why trade is better than gambling. In trade a person provide service and that is beneficial for every person who is involved in trade while in gambling one will lose in order for the other to get the profit.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:30:36 PM

yeah trading is better than gambling because gambling is too much high risk and people lose their bitcoin through gambling so trading is good because trading has no risk we know bitcoin price rising everyday .
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:55:06 PM

Trading is not easier than gambling that is why you see a lot more gamblers than traders in the forum, in order to gamble you only need to know the rules of the game while in trading you will need to read several books just to understand what is happening.
yes that is a fact, and i think trading is more difficult than gambling because in gambling you mostly depend on your luck while in trading you need more knowledge, experience and skill if you want to remain successful in trading, because in trading your winning and losing mostly depend on your previous experience and knowledge.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Xenophoto

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:10:02 AM

Wrong, you cannot do that. If you really are doing trading, you'll know for a fact that you can only put a sell order above the current price. Let's use the previous happenings as an example. We were at 1000-1100$ price range, you can't put a sell order at 900$. You can only sell at the current price or put a sell order higher than that. The exchanger don't have a feature like what you're saying since there's no point of putting a sell order lower than the current price. They would think why put a sell order of 800$ when you can sell your coins at 1000$. You can only use some custom software for the feature that you're using. You can't use the exchange's features.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:14:35 AM

that's right as this particular tools already available even bot can do work for us while we are still asleep, many pro traders keep on earnings because they know how to swim together with the whales, the more knowledge and information that we have the more deep understanding that we can have to gain coming from our trade investment.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

Why trade better than gambling ?. probably because of the risk that we do not get such high-risk gamble that allows us lost all our bitcoin in a short time. but I myself do not like the trade because we have to monitor at any time to see the price

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:57:31 AM

Why trade better than gambling ?. probably because of the risk that we do not get such high-risk gamble that allows us lost all our bitcoin in a short time. but I myself do not like the trade because we have to monitor at any time to see the price
We have different perception to a thing as we have different passion, trading is only for people who are good in analyses as it's a prediction game. Stick to some kind of money generating activities where we can also be happy doing it so we can treat it as a job, but I tell you, do not consider gambling as an option to be part of investment activity, it's designed for entertainment only and only the gambling operators are in the state of investment as they make constant money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

yeah trading is better than gambling because gambling is too much high risk and people lose their bitcoin through gambling so trading is good because trading has no risk we know bitcoin price rising everyday .
lol, yeah bitcoin price is rising from $1100 to $850 now, is that you mean by "rising"?
Any kind of jobs have a risk, there is no any way how to earn money without any risk.

Trading is not easier than gambling. Where is the proof if trading is easier than gambling?
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:19:47 AM

many people still lose their money in trading so I do not think trading is the most effective method of making money nowadays. As you can see, without talents in gambling can cause a lot of trouble to a person who wants to trade. Knowledge is the main key which leads us to succeed but most of the people do not want to waste their time to learn or to listen what other people teach. Therefore, the number of losers in trading is still very big
Xenophoto

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:04:07 AM

many people still lose their money in trading so I do not think trading is the most effective method of making money nowadays. As you can see, without talents in gambling can cause a lot of trouble to a person who wants to trade. Knowledge is the main key which leads us to succeed but most of the people do not want to waste their time to learn or to listen what other people teach. Therefore, the number of losers in trading is still very big
Knowledge in trading would not always lead you to profit. I think timing is the key to success in trading. Buy low and sell high is the rule of thumb of gambling. You don't know what's the rock bottom of the dip and then what's the peak of a pump. If you're timing is right, you'll be able to buy/sell at least near the price where you can maximize your profit.

Knowledge is also beaten by luck in trading. You can't explain what's happening behind all those. It's pretty much random since you're not informed that someone's going to buy at a certain time or someone's going to dump at a certain date.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: