Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is better than gambling?  (Read 20543 times)
nicolecan13

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:06:25 AM

Trading is better than gambling because in trading there is assurance that you can have something in return when you give something or when you pay something, and the value of what you trade is usually the same value that you will get in return. For example you trade with bitcoin, if you pay the bitcoin  which cost $1500, ofcourse they will give you a bitcoin that is worth the amount that you've paid. While in gambling sometimes even if you are already betting too much money or bitcoin, there is no assurance that you can win the same amount or there is possibility that you may loose. But if you want an easy money you can do gambling but there is no assurance. You can win or you can loose.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:24:00 PM

Trading is better than gambling because in trading there is assurance that you can have something in return when you give something or when you pay something, and the value of what you trade is usually the same value that you will get in return. For example you trade with bitcoin, if you pay the bitcoin  which cost $1500, ofcourse they will give you a bitcoin that is worth the amount that you've paid. While in gambling sometimes even if you are already betting too much money or bitcoin, there is no assurance that you can win the same amount or there is possibility that you may loose. But if you want an easy money you can do gambling but there is no assurance. You can win or you can loose.

In trading, you buy something with intention to sell it later, because you expect that the price will rise, but there's no guarantee that this will happen, the price could easily go down, as many people also make their moves. I believe that trading can be even less profitable than some gambling, because dice sites have their house edge at around 1%, while newbie traders can easily lose a significant portion of their capital with blind trades. There's no easy way to make money, everything requires time and effort to develop skills needed to start making money.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Well trading can be sustainable on profit while gambling is not because most of the time gambling were very prone to lossing. In trading specially with altcoin is very challenging in many ways during those times price drops, some situations could lead you to wrong decision that may fail you in gaining profit and also loss profit.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:38:47 PM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
The most important difference between trading and gambling is that when you trade, your brokerage *wants* you to make money. They make profit off of the fees incurred from withdrawing funds, making trades, and opening the account. When you make money, they do too, especially if they get a certain %.

On the other hand, no gambling site actually wants you to win. They want you to play, and they’ll say you can win to get you to play, but none of them want you to win more than what it takes for you to keep playing. At its most basic level, gambling games are designed to be stacked against you. There isn’t any such thing on the markets.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:37:13 AM

Well trading can be sustainable on profit while gambling is not because most of the time gambling were very prone to lossing. In trading specially with altcoin is very challenging in many ways during those times price drops, some situations could lead you to wrong decision that may fail you in gaining profit and also loss profit.
That's a correct statement as we go longer in gambling our chances to win is getting lesser, it's a reality and we gamblers know that.
Trading is way better in terms of making money and as we are staying longer we can improve our skills which it's very rare of happening in gambling.
Like they said, gambling should be played for fun because it's really dangerous to try our luck in games where we have low chances.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:04:47 AM

Trading is really way much more better than gambling,
Cause in trading you are not depending on your luck to come it is on your skill unlike in gambling where you are just depending in luck.

If you are that skilled then trading is a sure way of earning and we know that it's a better way of making profit on bitcoins. But if you are sick enough and you got stressed already with what your trades then gambling is better to relief that feeling out of that stressful day that gives you headache everyday.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:12:14 AM

Cause in trading you are not depending on your luck to come it is on your skill unlike in gambling where you are just depending in luck.

If you are that skilled then trading is a sure way of earning and we know that it's a better way of making profit on bitcoins. But if you are sick enough and you got stressed already with what your trades then gambling is better to relief that feeling out of that stressful day that gives you headache everyday.
I like that idea dude. Yeah if you focus on trades all day long sometimes it gets a bit difficult to stay focused and you may make a couple of mistakes. Though i agree that trading is way better than gambling, sometimes you need to have respite from all thise numbers and predictions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:13:43 PM

That's a correct statement as we go longer in gambling our chances to win is getting lesser, it's a reality and we gamblers know that.

I don't think so. Supposed that you set the multiplier to 2.00x, the chance of you winning after playing for hours straight is still the same. You're just starting to become so focused that even one lose is such a big deal to you. Or you just become bored and you bet more than you used to bet when you're just starting so a single lose has become a big deal.

Trading is way better in terms of making money and as we are staying longer we can improve our skills which it's very rare of happening in gambling.

You can only improve your skills if you choose to. There are people that do trading but they are relying only on luck and nothing else because they don't do their research. You have to read different articles before you can learn trading and the different strategies to do so like leveraged trading. Experience might be a good teacher but it's hard to comprehend what's happening without any basic knowledge about trading.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:24:59 PM

You can only improve your skills if you choose to. There are people that do trading but they are relying only on luck and nothing else because they don't do their research. You have to read different articles before you can learn trading and the different strategies to do so like leveraged trading. Experience might be a good teacher but it's hard to comprehend what's happening without any basic knowledge about trading.

Experience will leverage your potential compare to the others however it wont really make any difference at all when it comes to gambling. Unlike trading, gambling purely rely on luck so it is just that it wont make any difference at all no matter how skillled you are . Most people dont even understand this fact
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:25:05 AM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
As I can see in gambling, it is really design as for fun and amusement, if we are going to treat it like that I guess no one will get hurt anyhow in terms of loses in the games because we can minimize the risk on it.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

As I can see in gambling, it is really design as for fun and amusement, if we are going to treat it like that I guess no one will get hurt anyhow in terms of loses in the games because we can minimize the risk on it.
Losses are part of both trading and gambling but the catch is how effective you are while handling these two for minimizing those losses within our affordable levels. When you are able to control your losses than what you are gaining from gambling or trading then there will be no hurting in doing them.

Comparatively trading will give less hurt than gambling. It is not just opinion of few people, almost everyone will agree with this that losses in gambling is more than what we do face while trading.
Big R94

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:21:35 AM

Your friend is absolutely right. Yes, treading is better than gambling because gambling is just a game and it's all about fun and entertainment.But treading is about economics and also for earning. And both of side have profit and losses. Even you have no control on gambling, you don't know what will happen with you but in treading you can control your losses by your knowledge and your brilliant strategy.So treading is better.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:26:10 PM

Trading and gambling has their disadvantages and you really cannot determine whether you are going to get profitable while you are gambling as well as through trading and if the timing have to be precise if you are going to make some profit in either field and if you are concentrated in trading only high volume coins then you wont end up in loss in the short term and that is my experience.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:40:13 PM

Probability of gaining is high for trading rather than gambling. We just need to be observant in trading. On the other hand gambling is quiet risky though you will get a better income on this but this is when lucky is on  your side. Much better if we gonna play what is the excess in gambling than the whole thing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

Probability of gaining is high for trading rather than gambling. We just need to be observant in trading. On the other hand gambling is quiet risky though you will get a better income on this but this is when lucky is on  your side. Much better if we gonna play what is the excess in gambling than the whole thing.

Trading is much better because it is much safer and you are not losing everything even when you lose. People could always cut lose therefore you dont need to lose everything however it is much faster with gambling. Some people also have fun from gambling however you cant have fun with trading
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

In trading, you buy something with intention to sell it later, because you expect that the price will rise, but there's no guarantee that this will happen, the price could easily go down, as many people also make their moves. I believe that trading can be even less profitable than some gambling, because dice sites have their house edge at around 1%, while newbie traders can easily lose a significant portion of their capital with blind trades. There's no easy way to make money, everything requires time and effort to develop skills needed to start making money.

In short, gambling is all about losing and winning, but mostly, it is all about losing, while in Trading, it is all about waiting for the right time to sell and buy Altcoins so you could have profit in the long run, and the you can't get the earnings like in trading if you are just going to gamble all of your money, though, there is only small chance of you winning the jackpot in gambling, and it is really difficult to take the risk, because you might lose more than the amount that you could win.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:34:36 PM

Trading requires a reading and a whole bunch of waiting. Gambling doesn't really require much reading and if the gambler already knows how much BTC he has then he or she could just put in the amount they want to bet then gamble it within a few clicks.

When someone trades with Bitcoin, they will have their money till the price goes to zero. Even if the price goes down to zero, the person could sell whatever it is that they have and make a little bit of money from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:23:27 AM

I like that idea dude. Yeah if you focus on trades all day long sometimes it gets a bit difficult to stay focused and you may make a couple of mistakes. Though i agree that trading is way better than gambling, sometimes you need to have respite from all thise numbers and predictions.

It just matter on what the person intends to do. If he loves to trade then he needs to stick with it. And there are people that are earning good amount with gambling so they are good to stick with it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
n0ne

Activity: 2604
Merit: 548

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

It just matter on what the person intends to do. If he loves to trade then he needs to stick with it. And there are people that are earning good amount with gambling so they are good to stick with it.
Everytime sticking with what we are interested doesn't help in earning. We need to study the market and decide accordingly. What I do is, when price moves forward I won't gamble for which used to focus on trading. Because in gambling if lost we will be losing a big amount as price move is positive

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

Everytime sticking with what we are interested doesn't help in earning. We need to study the market and decide accordingly. What I do is, when price moves forward I won't gamble for which used to focus on trading. Because in gambling if lost we will be losing a big amount as price move is positive

Sometime you should also enjoy gambling with some fun games, because you can make your stress away from circumstances you encountered from trading. If you lose big in gambling, it can be adjusted to minimal amount and only bet for fun and not exactly what you expected tovet profit from it, just think and enjoy the game you played because gambling is prone to losing rather than you are in trading. Trading only losses the profit if there's no exat knowledge from the market price, and no updates from the current price of the stocks you are having trades.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: