Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is better than gambling?  (Read 20543 times)
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:06:51 AM

Because trading is not all about the luck it is all about strategies and and some luck and the gambling is all about the luck and that's all. When you are going to trade there's a just a low risk of losing and sometimes no chance at all if your coin is one of the most stable coin. Trading can multiply your money but it takes time with low risk but in gambling there's a big risk of losing.

Not all the gambling games are totally depending on luck. There are games that are like trading that needs analysis and strategies. Don't get wrong, if you are good in trading don't compare it with gambling and if you are good in gambling don't compare it either to trading. We may have our best shots for me they are both good if it gives you benefit.

I think sports betting is a better form of gambling from where we can expect certain profits if we can read the game and it is not totally based on luck as you can come up with the strategy which can give you good profits trading is also good only if you have good knowledge of it.

That's what I'm trying to point out, sports betting is one of those games that not actually depending on luck but needs some strategies and studies. There were times that I'm good at gambling and I'm thinking that it is better than any other source of income but when it started to give me misfortune, I can say that I shouldn't stick with it.
that's also the reason why i choose to play with sports betting  since you have some control if you know how to analyze and you know which team would give you some favor, even sometimes there's still chances of unexpected loses but with your good judgement you will be able to catch some big games and win.

Even sports betting has a risk of loosing money as you never know if the match is fixed then the game can go against you and if you have betted huge amount looking at the past performance then you will loose big money in single match.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:24:21 AM

Because trading is not all about the luck it is all about strategies and and some luck and the gambling is all about the luck and that's all. When you are going to trade there's a just a low risk of losing and sometimes no chance at all if your coin is one of the most stable coin. Trading can multiply your money but it takes time with low risk but in gambling there's a big risk of losing.

Not all the gambling games are totally depending on luck. There are games that are like trading that needs analysis and strategies. Don't get wrong, if you are good in trading don't compare it with gambling and if you are good in gambling don't compare it either to trading. We may have our best shots for me they are both good if it gives you benefit.

I think sports betting is a better form of gambling from where we can expect certain profits if we can read the game and it is not totally based on luck as you can come up with the strategy which can give you good profits trading is also good only if you have good knowledge of it.

That's what I'm trying to point out, sports betting is one of those games that not actually depending on luck but needs some strategies and studies. There were times that I'm good at gambling and I'm thinking that it is better than any other source of income but when it started to give me misfortune, I can say that I shouldn't stick with it.
that's also the reason why i choose to play with sports betting  since you have some control if you know how to analyze and you know which team would give you some favor, even sometimes there's still chances of unexpected loses but with your good judgement you will be able to catch some big games and win.

Even sports betting has a risk of loosing money as you never know if the match is fixed then the game can go against you and if you have betted huge amount looking at the past performance then you will loose big money in single match.
Gambling is gambling,gambling is all about losing big or small money no matter who you are and what is your state in life.There is no sure win formula or side in gambling,all may go against your odds.Even the highest percentage may fail Smiley
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:34:21 AM

Gambling is gambling,gambling is all about losing big or small money no matter who you are and what is your state in life.There is no sure win formula or side in gambling,all may go against your odds.Even the highest percentage may fail Smiley

Yes there is a chance that if you bet on favorite team or a player but the opposite team wins and creates a major upset so in that case it will take away all the money from you so there is no sure shot guarantee of making profits in sports betting.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

Then why not we say that trading is better than gambling ? Almost every gambler faces losses at the end of the day still people not ready to give up gambling. I am not going to say trading is the better and only way for profit making, still comparing to gambling, trading is much better in many aspects.

Keeping gambling for entertainment and trading for earning money will be the right choice and I'm doing trading and gambling for these purposes.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

Sports betting for me is not just like a typical gambling that only needs luck while all gambling of course needs luck. That's why i'm agree to you, i treat sports betting as a profession and not a gamble, Because i invest analysis skills on every game that i bet not just to bet and gamble my luck. I lately opened my mind that sports betting was the best thing to do rather than dice game so that i can avoid losses and gain profits.
- I agree with you that sports betting is better than typical gambling because we can rely on skills, experience and analysis to increase the probability of winning. Sports betting tells us that gambling is not just about luck, it has to rely on intelligence to win. All we need to do is analyze and make an accurate judgment, then bet, the last thing to do is just wait. But you can not consider it as a professional because the losses and the risks are still high, it does not fit in the long run

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

Then why not we say that trading is better than gambling ? Almost every gambler faces losses at the end of the day still people not ready to give up gambling. I am not going to say trading is the better and only way for profit making, still comparing to gambling, trading is much better in many aspects.

Keeping gambling for entertainment and trading for earning money will be the right choice and I'm doing trading and gambling for these purposes.
Not only you most of the people do like this including me, but I also play gambling to kill my free time and to have fun and entertainment, for this, I am ready to spend some of my coins. And Trading is my business to make a profit from Bitcoin. In trading we will not get any fun, this is completely a business, and if we become a pro in trading we can make a huge profit.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1258

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:29:25 PM

Not only you most of the people do like this including me, but I also play gambling to kill my free time and to have fun and entertainment, for this, I am ready to spend some of my coins. And Trading is my business to make a profit from Bitcoin. In trading we will not get any fun, this is completely a business, and if we become a pro in trading we can make a huge profit.
How do you study on trading? I would really love to learn how to spend my coins the right way and trading is one of those things that I think that is worth it. Trading could probably pave the way to financial freedom of some sort.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:02:11 PM

How do you study on trading? I would really love to learn how to spend my coins the right way and trading is one of those things that I think that is worth it. Trading could probably pave the way to financial freedom of some sort.
It is certainly worth it to acquire since it is profitable and the risk is less since you are more lilely to win on your trading if you have the patience and knowledge about the certain currency. Once you have some knowledge about its market movement, you could easily predict how does its market is going.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:25:15 PM

trading and gambling on me have a same risk level hmm no , trading has a little bit less risk i guess after i think about it many times. in trading you stake the whole amount but you won't lost it all but have a chance to get a lot of profit when you decide to keep moving forward.

when in gambling you stake the whole amount and you might lost it all , sounds like same but actually not.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
traderethereum

Activity: 2898
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 04:34:04 PM

i think we can learn from many ways like youtube videos, read ebook that related with trading, and after that, if we are ready to practice then we can start to join in the market and we can trying to analyze the coins that we want to buy. but remember, you need to use your skill before you bought the coins and make a good analysis.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:47:45 PM

You can't just tell trading is better than gambling because it totally differs from person to person. For my case i have just traded few times and somehow i earned some profit but i still don't consider myself an expert. Trading requires really high skills and gambling doesn't so sometimes gambling is better than trading.

It just depends on the person which he is good at. I know some people who makes good profit from trading and gambling as well. They have some unique talents on themselves that they manage to make money in that kind of profession. I've tried both and i fail on both of them. So i'll just find some way to earn more bitcoins.
Earning from gambling is obviously pure luck so losing in that isn't shocking at all but trading. I guess you must be trading way to early or you may not have the patience that is a must while trading. I'll tell you this easy strategy which works always. As you see price of monero is at 20$ just buy few of them and waiy for few weeks if the price didn't increase sell it if it increased by a dollar then keep it and wait.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

This may happen but it has small chances but still we need to be cautious and for that we have to bet some part of our money and we do not need to go all in for any bet. If continue with cautious then there is a chance to win some money with sport betting because it is a skill based gambling.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

You can't just tell trading is better than gambling because it totally differs from person to person. For my case i have just traded few times and somehow i earned some profit but i still don't consider myself an expert. Trading requires really high skills and gambling doesn't so sometimes gambling is better than trading.

It just depends on the person which he is good at. I know some people who makes good profit from trading and gambling as well. They have some unique talents on themselves that they manage to make money in that kind of profession. I've tried both and i fail on both of them. So i'll just find some way to earn more bitcoins.
Earning from gambling is obviously pure luck so losing in that isn't shocking at all but trading. I guess you must be trading way to early or you may not have the patience that is a must while trading. I'll tell you this easy strategy which works always. As you see price of monero is at 20$ just buy few of them and waiy for few weeks if the price didn't increase sell it if it increased by a dollar then keep it and wait.

I can say gambling still needs skills and strategy not pure luck.  We need skill in managing our bankroll and strategy on how we can maximize our bankroll fund.  You see gambling is not a blinds game of pointing which is which.  It still needs analyzation and thinking.  Most people who lost a huge sum of money in gambling lacks this.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

I can say gambling still needs skills and strategy not pure luck.  We need skill in managing our bankroll and strategy on how we can maximize our bankroll fund.  You see gambling is not a blinds game of pointing which is which.  It still needs analyzation and thinking.  Most people who lost a huge sum of money in gambling lacks this.

Some games like dice is purely chance, and it's all or nothing with the bet. But if you bought Bitcoin with that same amount of money and it dropped in value some, you don't lose it all (unless it goes to zero). So even if trading is risky, it's not as risky as many gambling games.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:20:33 PM

Some games like dice is purely chance, and it's all or nothing with the bet. But if you bought Bitcoin with that same amount of money and it dropped in value some, you don't lose it all (unless it goes to zero). So even if trading is risky, it's not as risky as many gambling games.
I agree with your logic, but you forget that many people play dice in order to feel the adrenaline rush. I think it's better than jumping with a parachute.
the rise

Activity: 2198
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 11:21:10 PM

the essence of these two businesses are the same "speculate", fundamental differences that occur is if we are the type of person who used to think quickly in one time and not familiar with the complex analysis then we will be better suited for gambling, trading is suitable for those people who play at safe level, their mind doesn't continue the race just a few minutes to place bets (sell / buy), because this is a long lag time, more analysis can be creative in generating profits. From results obtained are the same, I suggest to understand gambling and trade simultaneously.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:44:05 AM

the essence of these two businesses are the same "speculate", fundamental differences that occur is if we are the type of person who used to think quickly in one time and not familiar with the complex analysis then we will be better suited for gambling, trading is suitable for those people who play at safe level, their mind doesn't continue the race just a few minutes to place bets (sell / buy), because this is a long lag time, more analysis can be creative in generating profits. From results obtained are the same, I suggest to understand gambling and trade simultaneously.
good point mate, with those people who just looking for quick earnings, gambling will be fitted for them since they just easy place a bet and wait for your luck to win while in trading there's a lots of things which needed to consider certain movements will allow us to understand and give us knowledge to intercept what will be the next results.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:57:26 AM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
i think trading is more better than gambling because in gambling there is more risks of losing money, a person can win less than they lose and also the profit from gambling is not permanent, sometimes a person lose everything in gambling, but in case of trading if you concern with the person who is very expert in trading and then invest your money in trading then you will have a large sum of money if the trade goes up and the risks of losing your money will be minimum.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:11:55 PM

This may happen but it has small chances but still we need to be cautious and for that we have to bet some part of our money and we do not need to go all in for any bet. If continue with cautious then there is a chance to win some money with sport betting because it is a skill based gambling.
It all comes down to what you do tough isn’t it? Like if you are a good trader with a great background and have been trading well over the past couple of years than you should keep doing trading, if you don’t know sports that well and know trading.

If you are a great in sports better and have been betting on games and winning most of the time and don’t know trading that well than you should be betting. It is all about what you know not which one is better.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:49:32 PM

Trading is much better than gambling these days especially with altcoins. In my opinion the immediate benefit is even if sometimes market of some specific coin loose value you still don't loose money as long as you keep holding. It has never been so profitable trading in these currencies. I have limited my gambling activities and focusing on trading these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: