Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is better than gambling?  (Read 20542 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
Your friend was definitely right, instead of spending your time into gambling it is much better for you to spend it on doing trade in the platform. Because it is more profitable that you could get into trading than gambling and it is much higher risk than doing trade due to at least you minimize or maximize your losses and risk too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:19:10 PM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
Your friend was definitely right, instead of spending your time into gambling it is much better for you to spend it on doing trade in the platform. Because it is more profitable that you could get into trading than gambling and it is much higher risk than doing trade due to at least you minimize or maximize your losses and risk too.
There are a lot of ways that you could use your time for and it's easy because you can try for different stuff and find the thing that suits your needs. Profit is one of the best motivators for people who wants to earn a lot, and I guess trading provides the most efficient way possible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

Although gambling and trading can be confused by people as just the same, they are two very different things. and I suggest you choose trading over gambling. Because in trading, you actually have the chance to get the upper hand. Only if you study the mechanics or how things work properly. And this is a proven fact. Whereas in gambling, you cannot do the same, although in some cases it is possible, but not as mich as you can in trading.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:58:10 PM

Although gambling and trading can be confused by people as just the same, they are two very different things. and I suggest you choose trading over gambling. Because in trading, you actually have the chance to get the upper hand. Only if you study the mechanics or how things work properly. And this is a proven fact. Whereas in gambling, you cannot do the same, although in some cases it is possible, but not as mich as you can in trading.
Trading is way better due to the price of altcoin can be tricky but you can easily track them whether there will be a pump or dump by just being updated unto it. You can even earn even if you forgotten about it since altcoins can't just disappear, and it's actually one of the easiest way to earn money by letting it and wait for months where the price is high.
Gambling is just to risk your money for it grow by just trusting your luck where most people don't have.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

Not always, trading better than gambling. Because many beginner traders spend their money or bitcoins because of panicky or greedy nature that's still high on them. While for those who are accustomed, they appraise trading more secure because risk of losses can be minimized by utilizing ability of analysis and market prediction's adequate.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

Not always, trading better than gambling. Because many beginner traders spend their money or bitcoins because of panicky or greedy nature that's still high on them. While for those who are accustomed, they appraise trading more secure because risk of losses can be minimized by utilizing ability of analysis and market prediction's adequate.

I'd still say that trading is better than gambling for various reasons. One being the nature of gambling, relying on risks and has the potential of being addicted to it (which leads to a worse problem). Trading on the other hand lets two individuals engage into exchanging bitcoins for services or either things that satisfies both parties. Lastly, gambling in general creates an illusion of an individual's perception towards betting their money due to the fact that they always think they will win. This problem now results to the bankruptcy of an individual, thinking that gambling would either help him/her recover his/her losses but in fact, only worsens their situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:21:22 PM

gambling is not something fix on witch you can rely or invest in, while trading is a real work witch needs strategies but no predictions.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

actually between trading and gambling is almost the same. if trading it means to trade, buying something cheaply and sell it with the price hight for profit. while gambling is a bet, in the hope of victory for profit. so it's better to trade, even though the risk is equally great, but trading can be safer because we can save our assets first if it cant be sold at the desired price and we can wait until the price really can give profit.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:39:44 AM

The only reason why newbies lose their money is because of panic sell if they will not panic sell and wait for the price to bounce back or grow more then they will only have paper loss.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:40:36 AM

actually between trading and gambling is almost the same. if trading it means to trade, buying something cheaply and sell it with the price hight for profit. while gambling is a bet, in the hope of victory for profit. so it's better to trade, even though the risk is equally great, but trading can be safer because we can save our assets first if it cant be sold at the desired price and we can wait until the price really can give profit.

Trading sometimes viewed by people to be like gambling, but it differs actually on it's current situations because you have to decide whether you sell in a low price or not. In gambling we have no option to decide either you cancel the betting or not, you will be bonded with current situation that gambling rounds can possible lose your money all the way. Although trading has lots of risk like losing your coins when price drops fast but I must agree those points that trading is safer rather than other investment because you can hold your asset and just wait for the right that sell price will mature then you can sell it in the future.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:07:56 AM

But still trading better than gambling. The most obvious is trading is not a game, trading is included into the business category. While gambling is a game, we are risking our money into a game. Gambling risk is also greater than trading, that's why I think trading is better than gambling.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:44:39 AM

The only reason why newbies lose their money is because of panic sell if they will not panic sell and wait for the price to bounce back or grow more then they will only have paper loss.
the essence why we do the trade is we knew that the chances of getting good profits is when the price surges up, so its needed that we really analyze the project that we will going to support buying in the right time is necessary unlike inside gambling we just always relying with our luck and with that alone can bring us some fortune. so trading still much better in terms of timing and profits. just do your research to learn how to take advantage.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:12:28 AM

At gambling we should know it have house edge
But at trading its up to us, We will trade our money or not
If we feel get enough profit we can sell it
And can buy again if the price is low, right?

It is the same no matter how you see it, there are transaction fees everytime you trade as well. However in trading, it is not literally luck only but some prediction is required therefore if you wish to get money then dont gamble as you will have better chance to get profit from trading, chances are not high but much better than gambling

But those transaction fees are not so high compared to the house edge. In gambling each bet you need to pay around 1% house edge but in trading, you will not do so many trades in a day compared to a number of bets you do in a day. I do agree that in trading if one can wait for the prices to go up then they will not make losses but in gambling mostly people will lose money.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:50:25 PM

gambling is not something fix on witch you can rely or invest in, while trading is a real work witch needs strategies but no predictions.

Yes I agree with you mate. with proper knowledge and skills in trading you can make more money rather than gambling. Because gambling is just a game that you'll play and at any time it could take away all your savings because you're just depending on luck to win each game and not at all times luck is at your side.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:50:33 PM

In my own opinion, trading is better than gambling is because in trading you have a more chance to earn money even you take a lot of risk while in gambling if you really take risk you might win or lose but there's a big chance tgat you will lose all of your money in gambling than trading.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

And so are card games. Poker require strategies, experience, prediction, reading other players. I'd say it's even more demanding than trading.
If you think those professional players that win poker tournaments aren't treating it like real work then you're wrong.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:15:14 PM

And so are card games. Poker require strategies, experience, prediction, reading other players. I'd say it's even more demanding than trading.
If you think those professional players that win poker tournaments aren't treating it like real work then you're wrong.

What demand poker game is having than trading? with out trading is happen most of the people will not able to convert their bitcoin for fiat and different altcoins with that money. Poker or dice or betting all would be measure in the same weighing gauge. Trading is one of the best investment method in bitcoin and you can utilize both bump and dump to be succeed.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:58:40 PM

What demand poker game is having than trading? with out trading is happen most of the people will not able to convert their bitcoin for fiat and different altcoins with that money. Poker or dice or betting all would be measure in the same weighing gauge. Trading is one of the best investment method in bitcoin and you can utilize both bump and dump to be succeed.
It seems you don't see the difference between a simple conversion and trading. A person that just wants to convert the money goes to an exchange and puts it all on sale ant there's just a one way transaction followed by a withdrawal. A trader looks for a profit directly from the action of buying and selling. An exchange is his workplace.
You mean pump and dump, right? You can bump into a friend while shopping Wink Also, trading is not an investment!

BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:41:24 PM

Yes I agree with you mate. with proper knowledge and skills in trading you can make more money rather than gambling. Because gambling is just a game that you'll play and at any time it could take away all your savings because you're just depending on luck to win each game and not at all times luck is at your side.
in fact in trading the most important thing is to learn about bitcoin and spend good time in learn about bitcoin so as to get good experience and become and expert and then you can really show good result in trading and investment, if you do not have good experience in trading then you will never feel confident while investing money in bitcoin.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:06:36 PM

Trading is not totally luck based and if you have good skills and strategy then you can expect good profits from it whereas the income from gambling will depend only on how lucky you are on that particular day.

But one shouldn't go for day trading because on a daily basis no one can predict the prices any product and it will be similar to gambling. But if you just buy and keep it to sell when prices go up then trading is a good way to earn some money. Gambling is good only for having some entertainment but shouldn't use it to earn money. Both are for a different purpose and we should use it accordingly.

Trading bitcoin looks so good till today. The price fluctuations can give us very good profit. And as I can feel that this coin wouldn't be dead in the near future, hence continue to trade it, still considered as a good way to make money. While gambling will remain unpredictable. No one knows when the luck will come. The risk is too high at gambling. With trading, even though we make a wrong decision, we bought it and suddenly the price move down, we still have a chance to get profit if we patient enough.

Both gambling and trading are taking a risk for gaining profit. I agree that trading is much better than gambling because even you can make mistake on the first time, you can learn from that and will do better for the second time. Even it takes time you can surely gain profit just wait when the price is low to buy and sell it when the price is high. That is how trading works. In gambling you cannot predict when you can be lucky to win on the play. Sometimes you can lose lot of money first before you win. More losses that winnings.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: