Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is better than gambling?  (Read 20543 times)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
All opinions here are good to judge your life, because trading is better than gambling, winning gambling is just a luck factor and you will lose or lose everything .. trading will benefit you but it all depends on your hard work and before you start trading you should learn or understand trade and must be expert in analyzing
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

Business is better than gambling, it is a normal matter because there is a sky-difference difference between business and gambling because a gambling player always lives his life in a state of intoxication, and a businessman certainly lives his life, So in reality I'm gambling. From the game Business will be much better,
There are two different matters regarding this matter. If you talk regarding profits, I think gambling could prove much more valuable than trading if the person who is gambling has got a little bit of gambling skills but if one goes for playing gambling without knowing anything about it, he would definitely comeback with a loss. Also, you don’t have to wait for double amount if you win unlike trading where you have to wait for so long.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Hey! guys i need your opinion and help because i didn't know about this trading thing i only know about how you can earn bitcoin by gambling but still my friend told me that gambling is not the way to earn bitcoin but if you try trading you will earn much profit why is that so guys? trading is better than bitcoin? how? why? where to find that trading thing?
All opinions here are good to judge your life, because trading is better than gambling, winning gambling is just a luck factor and you will lose or lose everything .. trading will benefit you but it all depends on your hard work and before you start trading you should learn or understand trade and must be expert in analyzing

Trading is a safe way to make profits more than gambling, sure profits could be found in Trading and you could even manipulate your money even more than in gambling. Trading is like gambling but the better version of it, you are risking your money on the tokens that you are going to buy and going to use in Trading, the only reason you could profits is when you bought the wrong coins and when you sell your coins in the wrong time.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Trading is a safe way to make profits more than gambling, sure profits could be found in Trading and you could even manipulate your money even more than in gambling. Trading is like gambling but the better version of it, you are risking your money on the tokens that you are going to buy and going to use in Trading, the only reason you could profits is when you bought the wrong coins and when you sell your coins in the wrong time.
Both gambling and trading has both risk involve but in different weight, because in gambling we have no control about winning and all you can do is to limit about the amount of your bet and the amount to lose, but risk in trading is different since you have the visual control and manage of when and where you will buy and sell to gain profit and only the risk is when you hold a coin which is unprofitable and stagnant on its dump situation.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

Trading is some kind of gambling to imo
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

You can say that. There are many similarities between trading and gambling. One thing that distinguishes between the two is probably only in terms of legality. Gambling is illegal in many countries while trading is legal in almost all parts of the world.

bratko99

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

It is better but not like crazy "better".
It has its disadvantages, for example, you can't hear that much with trading. Although the risk is slithy lower.
Also with trading you really need to do some crazy research, which means more work.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

But i will never consider trading as gambling, because gambling is a game of luck while trading is depending on our education and experience, trading is a profession, while gambling is a game of luck and therefore we cannot depend on luck and even cannot consider gambling as a profession, we should play gambling only for fun and entertainment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:17 AM

But i will never consider trading as gambling, because gambling is a game of luck while trading is depending on our education and experience, trading is a profession, while gambling is a game of luck and therefore we cannot depend on luck and even cannot consider gambling as a profession, we should play gambling only for fun and entertainment.

I agree that trading is a profession and business, different with gambling this is a games for an entertaiment, not a job.
We can't compared trading with gambling. but both can be result is depend on your experience and knowledge to do it.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

I agree that trading is a profession and business, different with gambling this is a games for an entertaiment, not a job.
We can't compared trading with gambling. but both can be result is depend on your experience and knowledge to do it.
Yes, it can't be a job that you need to be hired or anything else. Gambling plays an important rule in playing and making some bets to win this thing is very different from trading its like an apple and orange they are both fruits but cannot be the same. Fill in and grow your knowledge in trading and you will going to learn more things and values there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

I agree, because there is no guarantee in gambling. Its just a matter of luck, if its your day then congrats youll probably win.But if not, one thing is for sure you'll gonna lose.
In trading you have choice either you want to gain or loss, because your one the controlling it, also you can choose if the value is profitable or not.

Trading may teach you how you will be a good trader in the next few months but in gambling you have no choice but to take risk in your game wishing you will win.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

It is better but not like crazy "better".
It has its disadvantages, for example, you can't hear that much with trading. Although the risk is slithy lower.
Also with trading you really need to do some crazy research, which means more work.
Trading and gambling have the same type of risk, ie the risk of losing money, but the gambling risk is greater than trading. Another thing that makes trading better for profit is because trading is a serious thing, while gambling is a game more for entertainment than profit. But finding Profit in gambling is also not a wrong thing as long as we can control ourselves.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

I agree, because there is no guarantee in gambling. Its just a matter of luck, if its your day then congrats youll probably win.But if not, one thing is for sure you'll gonna lose.
In trading you have choice either you want to gain or loss, because your one the controlling it, also you can choose if the value is profitable or not.

Trading may teach you how you will be a good trader in the next few months but in gambling you have no choice but to take risk in your game wishing you will win.

If we talk about guarantee, then there is also no guarantee in trading also because it might happen that your investment goes down just like the business in which you have invested your money. We think that there is nothing to worry in trading however trading can prove much more disastrous than gambling because people invest very huge amounts in trading to get much bigger income and this loss can’t be afforded.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

I agree what your friend told to you. Gambling will lead you to addiction that will someday make you broke. As far as I know there's no person become wealthy because of gambling. So if I were you I would rather do trading rather than gambling. These two is too risky but gambling will not give you 100% satisfaction.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

trading and gambling is completly different, trading is bussines and gambling is just game, and just for fun...

pls do not compare 2 fcking different things Cheesy
Those who didn't invest time to understand trading thinks that it's just the same, but those who really made a career inside trading, they take the advantage, it's not the same as mention, there's a lots of differences between this  two venue better to learn differ.
Trading is way better than gambling but learning trading isn't really easy and it would really takes time before you could able to get the right ways on how to have a profitable trades because if you trade directly without any knowledge would be also considered as gambling since you don't have any idea on what you are doing.Gambling is easy and fun and you are right we should really be prepare or ready to lose because that's what gambling means.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:33:26 AM

Trading and gambling are different but still risky, trades tend to buy when prices go down and sell when prices rise and if prices continue to fall will make up for losses and all depends on how trades and strategies it uses. but will not lose All and will still get a Capital return or just lose a little. and if gambling risks losing everything for a bet that creates a feeling of unbearable lust and uncontrollable emotions, gambling is just a momentary madness and kemengan only semntara but will still lose it all.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

IMHO, trading is better than gambling in every way.Gambling is too risky and it can makes me empty hand in a hour.I can't take such steps to confirm my win.I lose my valuable money in a snap in gambling.Gambling waste my valuable time but don't give me good profits.

Trading is experience and skill based game.I can use my mind and strategy to make best results out of it.Again,I can take advise from professional traders to learn trading.Also trading is less riskier than gambling.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

IMHO, trading is better than gambling in every way.Gambling is too risky and it can makes me empty hand in a hour.I can't take such steps to confirm my win.I lose my valuable money in a snap in gambling.Gambling waste my valuable time but don't give me good profits.

Trading is experience and skill based game.I can use my mind and strategy to make best results out of it.Again,I can take advise from professional traders to learn trading.Also trading is less riskier than gambling.

Tbh both are risky but yes, in gambling we can lose our money very quickly. While with trading, as long as we do not make a sell order when we faced a downtrend of the coin pairs we trade, we still have a hope that maybe in the next day the price will rise again as we expect. Patience in trading will be crucial.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

Tbh both are risky but yes, in gambling we can lose our money very quickly. While with trading, as long as we do not make a sell order when we faced a downtrend of the coin pairs we trade, we still have a hope that maybe in the next day the price will rise again as we expect. Patience in trading will be crucial.
But gambling can make us millionaire in overnight too,more risky more money. Cheesy

But comparing trading and gambling is not fair because trading is like a job but gambling is not a job it is just an entertainment purpose.ANd trading involves skills and luck whereas in gambling the part of skill is very less.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:42:45 AM

I think trading is different from gambling. we know that gambling is almost entirely dependent on luck to profit while trade depends on skill, strategy and knowledge. but trading also takes a bit of luck in my opinion because you know that your prediction may be missed and luck will be a little play in the trade. while the binary will probably be just like gambling. yeah gambling just to have fun #imo
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]
  Print  

Jump to: