View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:24:11 PM

Coming from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1661502.0

The coin for auction is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1650970.0

Starting bid: 0.75  BTC (Plus 0.5 for funding)
Increments: 0.01

Shipped by Crypto Imperator directly.

No sniping, each bid in last minutes extends finish time by 15 mins.

Ends in 48h from now. 12 GMT of 31 October

I guess there is no problem with what you are doing, but only if you have already paid CI for the coin plus funding.

If you have not paid CI the bid amount plus funding, and cannot do so - then I am the winner of that auction at a bid of 0.52 BTC plus funding, which I am more than willing to honor.

If you have already paid Crypto Imperator the winning bid, then I apologise and retract what I have just said. I intend no malice here, but I think we need clarification here. I will not be bidding in this auction.

Thanks.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:43:58 PM

as reference, cyclops bought it for 0.6

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:46:33 PM

Starting bid: 0.75  BTC (Plus 0.5 for funding)

I guess there is no problem with what you are doing, but only if you have already paid CI for the coin plus funding.

If you have not paid CI the bid amount plus funding, and cannot do so - then I am the winner of that auction at a bid of 0.52 BTC plus funding, which I am more than willing to honor.

If you have already paid Crypto Imperator the winning bid, then I apologise and retract what I have just said. I intend no malice here, but I think we need clarification here. I will not be bidding in this auction.

Thanks.

Coin has been paid in full, this thread is With CI permission. Wanted to do it quickly to save on shipping.

Alright, thanks for explaining. Good luck!

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:57:17 PM

Starting bid: 0.75  BTC (Plus 0.5 for funding)

I don't understand your asking of an additional 0.5BTC for funding??
Hasn't the coin been funded already by you??
Why not just make the starting price 1.25BTC ??

so weird

Is the txid of the original auction price and load amount available for transparency?

0.6 BTC + 0.5BTC

thanks

Agreed on this. I would like to see the txid for the payment you made to Crypto Imperator for the coin please, as I am sure others would.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:10:29 PM

That clears it up.  Smiley
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:13:38 PM

No, no it doesn't.

This tx was made after cyclops had said payment had been made to CI.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:23:18 PM

Maybe, however the auction stated:

- Buyer should pay within 48hours from auction end.

I believe the payment was within the timeframe. I don't think there's anything wrong with the OP wanting to make some extra money on a rare coin.
At the end of the day he bid the highest and if who made the original auction is ok with it and agreed to it, not sure where the problem is.

Maybe CI could confirm he is ok with this. I once bought a silver 0.1 which was still in the hands of CI but the auction was made by someone who couldn't get it delivered to India.
It is a different case, however this is bitcoin and is still the "far west". Most people are in it to make a living, earn some extra coins. Got to live and let live.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:07:46 PM

Maybe, however the auction stated:

- Buyer should pay within 48hours from auction end.

I believe the payment was within the timeframe. I don't think there's anything wrong with the OP wanting to make some extra money on a rare coin.
At the end of the day he bid the highest and if who made the original auction is ok with it and agreed to it, not sure where the problem is.

Maybe CI could confirm he is ok with this. I once bought a silver 0.1 which was still in the hands of CI but the auction was made by someone who couldn't get it delivered to India.
It is a different case, however this is bitcoin and is still the "far west". Most people are in it to make a living, earn some extra coins. Got to live and let live.

Then why did he stated earlier that the coin was already paid for?

Coin has been paid in full, this thread is With CI permission. Wanted to do it quickly to save on shipping.

The transaction was made after Minerjones asked for the txid (which was 2 hours after his post).
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:12:43 PM

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Viz
CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1282

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 07:19:19 PM

Looks like the coin is going to be full with polemics...

After exchanging some messages with Cyclops and other members, time to clear things up.

1. Cyclops has worked with us in the past, grading some coins and managing sales of others (as that takes a quite a big chunk of time) Thats why, as some members noted the table in pictures is the same, as well as some hand writing. Reason? Its easier to make the pic, and Cyclops manages the sale and post. (Him being from Spain, reputable in the forum eases all)
2. Cyclops thought that that relationship entitled him to some benefits, such as, without permission re-auctioning a coin before our express approval and without making payment first to us.
3. No winner was declared in the real auction thread as due to major circumstances I had to before auction ended, I've been a couple of days with no access to the wallet. He posted, as has confessed to us and will after our message, it was to win time until a payment address could be provided.

To sum up, real winner is @Zepher, we won't have no further relationship with Cyclops and Negative feedback will be applied. Although we hate to see this happening, there is no option left, this has are already damaged Crypto Imperator's reputation, just for the intention of someone making a "Quick flip" to earn some "Quick BTC" not worth the risk involved in this operation.

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
cyclops (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:26:01 PM

Looks like the coin is going to be full with polemics...

After exchanging some messages with Cyclops and other members, time to clear things up.

1. Cyclops has worked with us in the past, grading some coins and managing sales of others (as that takes a quite a big chunk of time) Thats why, as some members noted the table in pictures is the same, as well as some hand writing. Reason? Its easier to make the pic, and Cyclops manages the sale and post. (Him being from Spain, reputable in the forum eases all)
2. Cyclops thought that that relationship entitled him to some benefits, such as, without permission re-auctioning a coin before our express approval and without making payment first to us.
3. No winner was declared in the real auction thread as due to major circumstances I had to before auction ended, I've been a couple of days with no access to the wallet. He posted, as has confessed to us and will after our message, it was to win time until a payment address could be provided.

To sum up, real winner is @Zepher, we won't have no further relationship with Cyclops and Negative feedback will be applied. Although we hate to see this happening, there is no option left, this has are already damaged Crypto Imperator's reputation, just for the intention of someone making a "Quick flip" to earn some "Quick BTC" not worth the risk involved in this operation.

I subscribe all what CI has said, hate to admit it but I've been simply an idiot. I apologise to CI and those affected, I guess that with price rise it's was worth it for the Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: