Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $700 HIT ^^ TARGET 900-1100  (Read 5650 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:55:05 AM

Actually, i think that letter bit chances to come true, because now bitcoin cross $705, and sometime bitcoin grow more than it, but i am not agree with your Target amount, $900 to $1000. Because it will be difficult to achieve the target for bitcoins, but that is possibility that bitcoin would be come $850 to $900. And i think it would be enough. 

for me 700 was unreachable till last moment but i say that im wrong i didn't really expect to see price in 700 by end end of October now i can expect to see price go high small and steady rise in price maybe next stable price is around 770-800$ per coin maybe it will stay like this till Christmas and they we might see sudden price change

still think that its hard to see price over 1000 this year
Yes, we must not expect too much but there's always a possibility. The good thing as of now is that the price is still rising even little by little. Touching the price of $700 and up again is such an achievement already imo. Well, most especially for those who kept their coins and patiently waiting. I hope this price increase will help bitcoin to be recognized more by people/investors. Still hoping for the best even it won't touch 1000 USD this year.

Its long time speculated that price would reach to 1000$  at price but speculation is just speculation and might not going to come true, but since the rally is still up and already crossed to 700$ mark well a big possibilities that bitcoin price highest speculated price will be reach for this year, and im sure this would be another record breaking event that might surely liat on bitcoins history. And lets not stop aiming 1k$ and hope it will go for more.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:49:13 AM

700 reached. Congratulations!

It's took us longer than expected, but as told - we are finally here.
Targets still the same 800- 1300
By the way, now target can be officially corrected to 900-1100 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1104545
For sure if bitcoin did not hit $1300 by end of the year then at least must be around $1000 to $1100. The news we hear these days will make I too believe that bitcoin has aready found a solid state in the mind of millions of people and still counting, we hope for higher and higher prices in coming days toward reaching moon.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:20:30 AM

By the way, now target can be officially corrected to 900-1100 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1104545
For sure if bitcoin did not hit $1300 by end of the year then at least must be around $1000 to $1100. The news we hear these days will make I too believe that bitcoin has aready found a solid state in the mind of millions of people and still counting, we hope for higher and higher prices in coming days toward reaching moon.
yes indeed bitcoin has become more stable and seems like it will keep on shining in the future, i never thought that bitcoin price can up this fast, so i think in december we will see bitcoin pass through 800$, but for more than 1000$ i don't it's going to be this year, perhaps next year, but i am quite happy with the price for now

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:22:58 AM

yes indeed bitcoin has become more stable and seems like it will keep on shining in the future, i never thought that bitcoin price can up this fast, so i think in december we will see bitcoin pass through 800$, but for more than 1000$ i don't it's going to be this year, perhaps next year, but i am quite happy with the price for now

Majority of users will be satisfied with the current performance of bitcoins as price is going higher and higher and even after the halving price stayed at the descent level so it would not be surprising if we see the price of $1000 by the end of the year or may be in the beginning of next year.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:43:00 AM

hold your horses!
let $700 come and stay around for a while then become stable then talk about another higher prices and the moon!

it is always a lot better if price goes up slowly and with a strong buy support rather than going up sudden with some fake pump which is never going to last! and that is actually what's happening right now.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:41:35 PM

hold your horses!
let $700 come and stay around for a while then become stable then talk about another higher prices and the moon!

it is always a lot better if price goes up slowly and with a strong buy support rather than going up sudden with some fake pump which is never going to last! and that is actually what's happening right now.

It is not right to classify the current price increase as a fake pump. The Bitfinex hack took the price down a notch and we are just recovering to the previous levels. We are miles away from an ATH, which we know that Bitcoin is capable of achieving.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:46:09 PM

Even $800 at the end of this year would be a fantastic result.
Remember where we had been in october last year!!
A run from ~200 to hopefully 800 in 14 months is amazing!And what's more important is that it was a healthy run with minor corrections.So more upwards price movements can be expected for the future.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:23:27 PM

A run from ~200 to hopefully 800 in 14 months is amazing!And what's more important is that it was a healthy run with minor corrections.So more upwards price movements can be expected for the future.

if we saw 700 I don'tsee why we won't see 800 this year think it's achievable and maybe more but I don't think we can brake 1000
if so then it's far beyond my expectations my top price for this year is 850 if can be   

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:38:20 PM

Bitcoin don't will hit $800 and will go down again, I know China is buying a lot of coins however in the other side of the coin, there's people selling it and well, 775 is the max in my pov.
1k is just a dream.

It will happen, maybe not now or soon, but bitcoin will reach 1K, believe it. It's on $700 already, it's a lot. Many people didn't believe it in the past and now it's really happening.

Isn't a lot... Bitcoin marketcap is just 11billion right now, we can see people with more money than this in the world Wink
For sure it will hit 1k after some years and 10k+ after some decades however, isn't now.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:40:34 PM

There hasn't been much movement in a while now. Maybe we're a little stagnant at the moment. I do expect to see $800 in the near future but there are going to be dips before then.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:51:49 PM

There hasn't been much movement in a while now. Maybe we're a little stagnant at the moment. I do expect to see $800 in the near future but there are going to be dips before then.

We cannot speculate the price of the bitcoin at anytime, because it is always volatile. However what op done good speculations for this year. It could reach to 1000$ plus before this year and as you said We may see some dips.
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:21:53 PM

We cannot speculate the price of the bitcoin at anytime, because it is always volatile. However what op done good speculations for this year. It could reach to 1000$ plus before this year and as you said We may see some dips.
you're right, we can not speculate bitcoin prices at any time, but if you truly believe bitcoin, the price at the end of the year certainly is $ 1,000 or less like that. Well, you can see that the price of $ 600 up to be some weeks to $ 700. well, it is possible that bitcoin prices could reach $ 1,000 by the end of 2016

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:07:42 PM

i think 1k will be true only next year at this point, there is no more time to reach it now

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:16:57 PM

i think 1k will be true only next year at this point, there is no more time to reach it now
It could be next year but we are talking about this year i think the price will be 800 above this is i think can be possible to happen before end of this year.. we are know getting resistance in 700 value this month.. and i hope it will increase more..
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:37:56 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 06:53:52 AM by lite

It could be next year but we are talking about this year i think the price will be 800 above this is i think can be possible to happen before end of this year.. we are know getting resistance in 700 value this month.. and i hope it will increase more..
I think price will move briefly to $850 and go down to $650-$720 levels, i would be surprised if the price goes above $1k this year.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:51:49 PM

I think price will move briefly to $850 and go down to $650-$720 levels, i would be surprise if the price goes above $1k this year.

Personally I think the price will stay in the range of the 700 to 750 until the of this year. I think is better for the price to go up slowly instead of a big jump and the price stay stable on the market.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:39:06 AM

if we saw 700 I don'tsee why we won't see 800 this year think it's achievable and maybe more but I don't think we can brake 1000
if so then it's far beyond my expectations my top price for this year is 850 if can be   

800 might be good price by end of this year we have two more months and that price can be achieved
also dont think that we will have something to go below 700 at end of this year think  that this price will be bottom line and above 750 will be high price

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:45:46 AM

Yes actually only two month remaining for this year so we may have to wait till end of next year to see new ATH price or atleast price swinging near $1000.

Growth look strong this time and it have already get through correction yesterday which was really a big dump with some Chinese rumors on limiting amount of bitcoin that can be traded by chinese citizens.
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:48:17 AM

800 might be good price by end of this year we have two more months and that price can be achieved
also dont think that we will have something to go below 700 at end of this year think  that this price will be bottom line and above 750 will be high price
The price of bitcoin has dropped in the past 24 hours and still you think it could cross the $800 mark,the rising price of bitcoin will definitely bring new people to bitcoin but the constant downward spiral is the main worry.since this is purely a speculative market anything is possible
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:42:39 AM

you must be kidding. $1300 (ath) by the end of the year?
Pure wishful thinking, not supported by any, I wouldn't even say reasonable, but any at all argument.
This is speculation, not sci-fi section.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: